|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie did Gretel sit next to her husband at?
(a) The Shootist.
(b) Rooster Cogburn.
(c) The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.
2. When did the lambing season end?
3. According to Gretel what element of a cowboy's job was dramatically underplayed?
(a) The common sense.
(b) The physical hardship.
(c) The courage required.
(d) The maternalism.
4. Where had Gretel wanted to honeymoon?
5. How many sheep was Gretel responsible for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many square miles is Wyoming?
2. What did Gretel say riding for cows resembled?
3. What tribe was Gretel's friend that invited her to the event a part of?
4. Where was Gretel herding the sheep to at the beginning of the book?
5. In what year did Gretel first arrive in Wyoming?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)