|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of personality did Dorothy have?
2. How many dams did Frank set to control the flooding water?
3. Where was Gretel herding the sheep to at the beginning of the book?
(a) Wyoming Badlands.
(b) Star Valley.
(d) Big Horn Mountains.
4. According to Gretel what type of look did the owners of the largest ranch in Wyoming have at the auction?
(b) Drawn and brittle.
5. How did Gretel feel in the winter?
(a) The saddest she had ever been.
(b) Like the first or last person on earth.
(c) The happiest she had ever been.
(d) Totally alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountain was Gretel herding the sheep past?
2. What motel did Gretel stay in when she first arrived in Wyoming?
3. Who was Dorothy's boyfriend?
4. According to Gretel what could a daily chore grow into?
5. What did Gretel say she gained from winter?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)