|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sheep was Gretel herding at the beginning of the book?
2. What did Gretel previously do in her sleep?
(a) Have dreams.
(b) Toss and turn.
(c) Have nightmares.
3. What did Gretel relate a big ranch too?
(a) A farm.
(b) A small rodeo.
(c) A big city.
(d) A miniature society.
4. What time of day was it when Gretel arrived in Wyoming?
5. How much did cowboys get paid a day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gretel relate the passage of seasons to?
2. What did the lambs that Gretel was herding do up the valley?
3. How much rain does Wyoming get in the fall and spring each year?
4. What did a friend of Gretel's teach his dog to do?
5. How old was Henry?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)