|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far outside of town did Ben live?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 15 miles.
(c) 10 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
2. What about the people of Wyoming flushed out the rawness that Gretel felt within herself?
(a) Their vitality.
(b) Their love of the land.
(c) Their welcoming attitude.
(d) Their love for what they did.
3. What was the most important thing that ranches provided the sheepherders and cowboys with?
(a) Working dog.
4. How long had the largest ranch in Wyoming been in business before it went under?
(a) 90 years.
(b) 80 years.
(c) 87 years.
(d) 97 years.
5. What type of environment did Ben prefer?
(d) Filled with people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ranch hands had the largest ranch in Wyoming had?
2. Who was Dorothy?
3. Where did Henry Tucker live?
4. What impact did the downfall of a big ranch have on it's employees?
5. What mountain was Gretel herding the sheep past?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)