|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month was it when the book began?
2. How many miles was the herding trip that Gretel was on at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the lowest temperature Wyoming gets to in the winter?
(a) 30 below zero.
(b) 20 below zero.
(c) 10 below zero.
(d) 40 below zero.
4. According to Gretel what place in Wyoming did most Wyomingites grudgingly acknowledge?
(b) Devil's Tower.
(c) Jackson Hole.
5. How much debt were the owners of the largest ranch in Wyoming in when they sold it?
(a) 2 million dollars.
(b) 500,000 dollars.
(c) 1.5 million dollars.
(d) 1 million dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought Ben groceries?
2. How long had the largest ranch in Wyoming been in business before it went under?
3. What state had Dorothy lived in before moving to Wyoming?
4. Where did Henry Tucker live?
5. What does Wyoming mean in Indian?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)