|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which three sheepherders wanted their wagons moved during lambing season?
(a) Ed, Fred and John.
(b) Rudy, Fred and John.
(c) Albert, Fred and John.
(d) Albert, Ed and Rudy.
2. Who was Dorothy?
(a) A ranch owner.
(b) A cowgirl.
(c) Gretel's sister.
(d) A friend of Gretel's.
3. How many ranch hands had the largest ranch in Wyoming had?
4. What did Gretel say the landscape felt like in winter?
(a) A dungeon.
(b) A cave.
(c) A prison.
(d) A jail.
5. In what season did Gretel arrive in Wyoming?
Short Answer Questions
1. What impact did the downfall of a big ranch have on it's employees?
2. Who brought Ben groceries?
3. How many miles was the herding trip that Gretel was on at the beginning of the book?
4. How old was Dorothy?
5. What type of environment did Ben prefer?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)