|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gretel toast to after the wedding?
(a) The beginning of a new life.
(b) A long and happy life.
(c) The end of loneliness.
(d) The beginning to happiness.
2. What did the lambs that Gretel was herding do up the valley?
(a) Get into the oil.
(b) Almost drown in the water.
(c) Get into the mud.
(d) Fall into the quick sand.
3. How long is the irrigating season in Wyoming?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 6 months.
4. What state had Dorothy lived in before moving to Wyoming?
5. What was John's nickname?
(a) High legs.
(c) Limber legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much debt were the owners of the largest ranch in Wyoming in when they sold it?
2. What type of personality did Dorothy have?
3. How many ranch hands had the largest ranch in Wyoming had?
4. What was Gretel's dogs name?
5. How was a hunting guide injured at the end of the book?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)