1. How did Gretel's dog teach her to sleep?
(a) Curled in a ball.
(b) Stretched out.
(c) In a bed.
(d) Curled against sagebrush.
2. What month was it when the book began?
3. How many sheep was Gretel herding at the beginning of the book?
4. Where was Gretel herding the sheep to at the beginning of the book?
(a) Wyoming Badlands.
(b) Big Horn Mountains.
(c) Star Valley.
5. How many miles was the herding trip that Gretel was on at the beginning of the book?
6. How many days did the herding trip take that Gretel was on at the beginning of the book?
7. What does Wyoming mean in Indian?
(a) In the prairie.
(b) At the great mountains.
(c) At the coyote land.
(d) At the great plains.
8. How many square miles is Wyoming?
9. What is most of the landscape of Wyoming made up of?
(c) Rocky terrain.
(d) Arid valleys.
This section contains 3,275 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)