Quiz: Satire I to Satire II
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following groups of people does Juvenal describe as being greedy?
a) The religious.
c) The poor.
2. What does the narrator claim is being recycled in bad play-writing?
a) Shakespearean plays.
b) Greek mythology.
c) Egyptian hieroglyphics.
d) Biblical stories.
3. Which of the following rites did Juvenal mock, claiming them to lack a relation to women?
a) Justice rites.
b) Fertility rites.
c) Athletic rites.
d) Marriage rites.
4. What does Juvenal claim propelled him to write and share his creation with the world?
5. Which of the following men was married to a fellow male performer?
This section contains 281 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)