1. Who is the narrator of this novel?
2. Which of the following activities is NOT a type of immorality discussed in the opening chapter of the novel?
3. What does the narrator believe is wasted when producing bad play-writing?
4. What does the narrator claim is being recycled in bad play-writing?
(a) Egyptian hieroglyphics.
(b) Biblical stories.
(c) Shakespearean plays.
(d) Greek mythology.
5. How would Juvenal rate his own writing skills?
6. Which of the following genres does Juvenal write in?
7. What does Juvenal claim propelled him to write and share his creation with the world?
8. What does Juvenal think that a temple should be built to honor?
9. Which of the following groups of people does Juvenal describe as being greedy?
(b) The religious.
(c) The poor.
This section contains 3,568 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)