|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is compared to a praying mantis?
2. What does Don Federico give Daniel?
(a) Fermín's missal.
(b) An alarm clock.
(c) Bea's necklace.
(d) His father's watch.
3. What does Fermín disguise himself as?
(a) A book seller.
(b) A priest.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A homeless man.
4. Who is now the keeper of the Cemetery of Forgotten Books?
5. Where does Daniel go to meet Bea for the third time?
(a) The Angel of Mist.
(c) The Tenebrarium.
(d) The bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel claim as his favorite book?
2. Who does Daniel discover at Nuria's apartment?
3. What does Nuria buy for Julián?
4. From whom does Julián discover Daniel has a copy of The Shadow of the Wind?
5. Where do Daniel and Bea work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Daniel learn about Julián's parents in Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost Chapter 3?
2. How does Nuria meet Julián?
3. How do the Barcelos convince Father Fernando to marry Bea and Daniel?
4. What does Daniel discover in The Angel of Mist after his tryst with Bea is interrupted?
5. Why does Daniel tell Gustavo about their story and Julián?
6. Why does Daniel go exploring in The Angel of Mist in City of Shadows Chapter 34?
7. What does Julián discover in The Angel of Mist in Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost Chapter 10?
8. What does Daniel learn about Fermín in City of Shadows Chapter 36?
9. Why does Tomás beat up Daniel in The Shadow of the Wind Chapter 1?
10. How does the book end?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)