|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picks Daniel up after Tomás beats Daniel up?
2. Who surprises Daniel and his father at the bookshop at the beginning of City of Shadows Chapter 34?
(c) Father Fernando.
3. Where do Fermín and Daniel go in "The Waters of March"?
(b) Santa Lucía Hospice.
(c) The Angel of Mist.
(d) Julián's house.
4. Where does Daniel go to meet Bea for the third time?
(a) The Tenebrarium.
(b) The Angel of Mist.
(d) The bookstore.
5. Who first surprises Daniel in the bathroom?
(c) Gustavo Barcelo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fermín disguise himself as?
2. Where does Daniel go in City of Shadows Chapter 41
3. Who does Daniel tell Bea came to his room?
4. What is Daniel's son's name?
5. Who does Daniel go to see in City of Shadows Chapter 37?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Daniel know Julián was in his room at the hospital?
2. What does Isaac give Daniel after Nuria's funeral in City of Shadows Chapter 44?
3. Why does Daniel take Fermín to the Barcelos in City of Shadows Chapter 32?
4. Why does Palacios ask Daniel to get into his car after Nuria's funeral?
5. Why is someone burning Julián's books?
6. What became of the old Aldaya home?
7. Why does Tomás beat up Daniel in The Shadow of the Wind Chapter 1?
8. Why does Daniel go exploring in The Angel of Mist in City of Shadows Chapter 34?
9. Why does Daniel decide to call Bea's house in City of Shadows Chapter 35?
10. Why does Ricardo Aldaya seek out Julián and his mother, according to Nuria in Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost Chapter 4?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)