|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I could help you...I have a surplus of what you both lack: money and common sense"?
2. How long does it take Daniel to wake up?
(a) Eight days.
(b) A week.
(c) 1 day.
3. What does Daniel discover in the cellar?
(c) A boiler.
(d) A thermostat.
4. Who dies in the café?
5. What did the police find on the body?
(a) A driver's license.
(b) A letter.
(c) A copy of The Shadow of the Wind.
(d) A diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nuria hide Julián's books?
2. What does Julián discover in The Angel of Mist in Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost Chapter 10?
3. What kind of relationship does Miquel's story reveal about Julián and Penélope?
4. Where does Daniel go to meet Bea for the third time?
5. According to Fermín's story, how did he meet Fumero?
Short Essay Questions
1. What became of the old Aldaya home?
2. How does the book end?
3. Why is someone burning Julián's books?
4. What is in the letter Daniel receives at the bookshop?
5. Why does Daniel go exploring in The Angel of Mist in City of Shadows Chapter 34?
6. Why does Tomás beat up Daniel in The Shadow of the Wind Chapter 1?
7. How does Nuria meet Julián?
8. What does Daniel discover in The Angel of Mist after his tryst with Bea is interrupted?
9. How does Daniel know Julián was in his room at the hospital?
10. Why does Daniel take Fermín to the Barcelos in City of Shadows Chapter 32?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)