|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nuria say should be let go?
2. Who is now the keeper of the Cemetery of Forgotten Books?
3. Who gave blood for Daniel?
(b) His father.
4. Where does Daniel go to meet Bea for the third time?
(b) The bookstore.
(c) The Angel of Mist.
(d) The Tenebrarium.
5. Who says, "I could help you...I have a surplus of what you both lack: money and common sense"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Daniel think murdered Julián?
2. Who is Julián's real father?
3. Who does Daniel discover in his bed when he returns home?
4. Where does Miquel find Julián?
5. What did Nuria give her father to give to Daniel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is someone burning Julián's books?
2. Where does Fermín take Daniel the night before the wedding?
3. How does Fumero die?
4. Why does Ricardo Aldaya seek out Julián and his mother, according to Nuria in Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost Chapter 4?
5. What does Julián discover in The Angel of Mist in Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost Chapter 10?
6. What was Fumero's plan for Jorge?
7. Why does Daniel decide to call Bea's house in City of Shadows Chapter 35?
8. How does the book end?
9. What does the newspaper's headline imply in City of Shadows Chapter 40?
10. Why does Daniel go to see Nuria Monfort in City of Shadows Chapter 37 and 38?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)