|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Daniel die?
(a) In Fermín's arms.
(b) At The Angel of Mist.
(c) At his house.
(d) In the ambulance.
2. How long does it take Daniel to wake up?
(a) 1 day.
(b) Eight days.
(d) A week.
3. Where does Daniel take his son at the conclusion of the book?
(b) The Cemetery of Forgotten Books.
(c) Julián's house.
(d) The Angel of Mist.
4. Who picks Daniel up from the funeral?
5. From whom does Daniel receive a letter?
(a) The military recruitment office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Daniel take Fermín after they are assaulted by the police?
2. Where does Daniel find Bea?
3. What is Daniel's son's name?
4. What kind of relationship does Miquel's story reveal about Julián and Penélope?
5. Who does Nuria marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Isaac give Daniel after Nuria's funeral in City of Shadows Chapter 44?
2. How does Daniel know Julián was in his room at the hospital?
3. Why is Daniel's and his father's dinner interrupted in City of Shadows Chapter 40?
4. How does the book end?
5. What did the newspapers publish about Fumero's death?
6. What became of the old Aldaya home?
7. Why does Daniel tell Gustavo about their story and Julián?
8. What does Daniel learn about Fermín in City of Shadows Chapter 36?
9. What does Daniel discover in The Angel of Mist after his tryst with Bea is interrupted?
10. Where does Fermín take Daniel the night before the wedding?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)