|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the descent into the cellar remind Daniel?
(a) Fermín's fight.
(b) His mother's funeral.
(c) Burning leaves.
(d) His last meeting with Bea.
2. Who does Gustavo suggest Daniel visit while they are waiting for the doctor to treat Fermín?
(a) Julián Carax.
(b) Miquel Moliner.
(c) Nuria Monfort.
(d) Bea Aguilar.
3. Who becomes Laín Coubert?
4. What do Bea and Daniel do at the beginning of "The Waters of March"?
(a) Get married.
(b) Leave Barcelona.
(c) Break up.
(d) Have a baby.
5. Who kills Jorge Aldaya?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Fermín marry?
2. What does Don Federico give Daniel?
3. What does Nuria buy for Julián?
4. What is Daniel's son's name?
5. Who says, "In seven days' time, I would be dead"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fumero die?
2. Why does Daniel tell Gustavo about their story and Julián?
3. Why does Daniel go to see Nuria Monfort in City of Shadows Chapter 37 and 38?
4. Why does Palacios ask Daniel to get into his car after Nuria's funeral?
5. Why is Daniel's and his father's dinner interrupted in City of Shadows Chapter 40?
6. How does Julián learn about Daniel's copy of The Shadow of the Wind?
7. Why does Tomás beat up Daniel in The Shadow of the Wind Chapter 1?
8. Why do people think Julián is the one who died in the restaurant in Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost Chapter 8?
9. What does Isaac give Daniel after Nuria's funeral in City of Shadows Chapter 44?
10. What is in the letter Daniel receives at the bookshop?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)