|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel hear outside of the apartment he's visiting?
(a) A religious game show.
(b) A soap opera.
(c) Church music.
2. What did the police find on the body?
(a) A diary.
(b) A driver's license.
(c) A copy of The Shadow of the Wind.
(d) A letter.
3. Who scares Daniel out of his and Bea's meeting place?
(b) Laín Coubert.
4. How does Penélope die?
(a) She was in a car accident.
(b) During childbirth.
(c) She ran away.
(d) She was buried alive.
5. Who performs the ceremony?
(a) Bea's father.
(c) Father Fernando.
(d) Daniel's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Daniel take Fermín after they are assaulted by the police?
2. What do Bea and Daniel do at the beginning of "The Waters of March"?
3. Where does Daniel find Bea?
4. What does Don Federico give Daniel?
5. Who does Daniel discover in his bed when he returns home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do people think Julián is the one who died in the restaurant in Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost Chapter 8?
2. What became of the old Aldaya home?
3. Why does Daniel decide to call Bea's house in City of Shadows Chapter 35?
4. How does Daniel know Julián was in his room at the hospital?
5. Why does Palacios ask Daniel to get into his car after Nuria's funeral?
6. How does Julián learn about Daniel's copy of The Shadow of the Wind?
7. What does Daniel learn about Julián's parents in Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost Chapter 3?
8. How does the book end?
9. Why does Daniel go exploring in The Angel of Mist in City of Shadows Chapter 34?
10. How does Nuria meet Julián?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)