|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body do they discover with Fumero's?
(d) No one's.
2. Where does Daniel go in City of Shadows Chapter 41
(c) Father Fernando's.
3. Where does Nuria hide Julián's books?
(a) The Cemetery of Forgotten Books.
(b) Her publisher's office.
(c) The Angel of Mist.
(d) Her house.
4. Who does Nuria hide from at work?
5. Who performs the ceremony?
(b) Daniel's father.
(c) Bea's father.
(d) Father Fernando.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gustavo suggest Daniel visit while they are waiting for the doctor to treat Fermín?
2. What do Bea and Daniel do at the beginning of "The Waters of March"?
3. Where do Fermín and Daniel go in "The Waters of March"?
4. Of what does the descent into the cellar remind Daniel?
5. Who pays for the publishing of Julián's books?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Daniel go exploring in The Angel of Mist in City of Shadows Chapter 34?
2. Why do people think Julián is the one who died in the restaurant in Nuria Monfort: Remembrance of the Lost Chapter 8?
3. What does the newspaper's headline imply in City of Shadows Chapter 40?
4. Why does Daniel tell Gustavo about their story and Julián?
5. How does Fumero die?
6. Why does Daniel take Fermín to the Barcelos in City of Shadows Chapter 32?
7. What does Daniel learn about Fermín in City of Shadows Chapter 36?
8. How do the Barcelos convince Father Fernando to marry Bea and Daniel?
9. How does Nuria meet Julián?
10. Why does Daniel decide to call Bea's house in City of Shadows Chapter 35?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)