|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nuria Monfort do for a living?
2. What is Tomás known for?
(a) His inventions.
(b) His sister's popularity.
(c) His candy.
(d) His knowledge of books.
3. What was the relationship between Jacinta and the Aldayas?
(a) She was the governess.
(b) She was the housekeeper.
(c) She was the cook.
(d) She was the gardener.
4. Who do Daniel and Fermín ask the person at the Tenebrarium about?
(d) Father Fernando.
5. What does Daniel promise the old man who tells him where the person he's looking for is?
(a) To get him a woman.
(b) To get him out of the Tenebrarium.
(c) To give him a candy.
(d) To deliver a letter to his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daniel want from Gustavo in Days of Ashes Chapter 1?
2. What excuse does Bea use to see Daniel in City of Shadows Chapter 26?
3. How does Daniel feel about Clara when he first meets her?
4. What does Daniel learn about Julián from Señor Aurora?
5. Where do Daniel and his father live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What effect does the visitor to the bookshop have in True to Character Chapter 13?
2. What happens when Daniel delivers a book to Professor Velázquez?
3. How did Tomás and Daniel meet and become friends?
4. How did Ricardo Aldaya acquire The Angel of Mist?
5. Why does Daniel's father take him to the Cemetery of Forgotten Books?
6. Why does Daniel wake up screaming at the beginning of the book?
7. Why does Daniel bring Fermín to meet his father?
8. Describe Nuria Monfort.
9. Describe the Santa Lucia Hospice.
10. What does Daniel learn about Julián and the Fortuny family when he goes to the Fortuny hat shop in City of Shadows Chapter 15?
This section contains 1,394 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)