|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator meet when she awakes in "My Knight In Shining Armor"?
2. In "Sex Me Down Village" where does Julius invite the narrator?
3. Where does the narrator check in in "Room 69?
4. Who is Julius in "Sex Me Down Village"?
5. In "Mailman" where did Rayn and the mailman have their first intimate encounter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what the narrator in "Wanna Watch" does for her boyfriend.
2. Describe what The Valley of the Freaks is.
3. Describe the setting of "Sweet Revenge".
4. What is the Dream Merchant's current state at work?
5. How is one directed to the Valley of the Freaks?
6. Describe the narrator and Julius' relationship in "Sex Me Down Village".
7. What happens as a result of Netanya and Prescott's meeting in "The Cat Burglar"?
8. Who and why is the narrator getting revenge on in "Sweet Revenge"?
9. What happens at the end of "Stakeout"?
10. How does Netanya first come to know Prescott in "The Cat Burglar"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss the absurdities of the sorority Alpha Phi Fuckem. How is this based on preposterous behavior or is it all that preposterous?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast "Nervous" and "Wrong Number" and the role of repressed sexual desire in the narrator of "Nervous" and Amber in "Wrong Number".
Essay Topic 3
Describe and discuss how Zane disproves the notion that men will be uninterested in a woman if they are sexually intimate upon first meeting. Which stories in "the Sex Chronicles: Shattering the Myth" support this idea and which do not?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)