|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joseph in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
2. What is Noelle dressed in in "Masquerade"?
3. What was the narrator's husband unaware of in "Sweet Revenge"?
4. Where does an attractive man approach the narrator in "Room 69"?
5. What is The Valley of the Freaks?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is one directed to the Valley of the Freaks?
2. Describe the narrator and Julius' relationship in "Sex Me Down Village".
3. Describe the narrator's personal state in "Sex Me Down Village" and why she is going there.
4. Why are people intimidated by Page in "Nymph"?
5. Describe the "Dream Merchant."
6. Why is the narrator upset in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
7. Describe Rayn and PJ's relationship in "Mailman".
8. How does Netanya first come to know Prescott in "The Cat Burglar"?
9. What is Jocelyn ready to take seriously in "Blind Date"?
10. Who and why is the narrator getting revenge on in "Sweet Revenge"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the bandit in "The Pussy Bandit" and the irony in that all the women want the bandit to come and perform cunnilingus on them, yet traditionally, women fear men who come into their rooms to fulfill sexual desires.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the sexual aggression that occurs in "The Barbershop" and "The Airport". How are the females in both stories similar and how do they differ?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and explain the role of homosexual sexuality in heterosexual relationships by analyzing "The Airport" and "Wanna Watch?".
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)