|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Burton in "Dream Merchant"?
2. Who does the narrator lust after in "Body Chemistry 101"?
3. Why does Jessica accidentally push the key to the handcuffs into the heating grate on the floor in "Stakeout"?
4. What does the narrator quickly recover from in "Sex Me Down Village"?
5. What is Noelle dressed in in "Masquerade"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in "Masquerade"?
2. How does Netanya first come to know Prescott in "The Cat Burglar"?
3. What is Jocelyn ready to take seriously in "Blind Date"?
4. Describe the "Dream Merchant."
5. Describe what the narrator and her husband do in "The Voyeur".
6. Who makes up Alpha Phi Fuckem and what is their purpose?
7. What is the Dream Merchant's current state at work?
8. Describe the narrator's situation in "Room 69".
9. Why is the narrator upset in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
10. Describe the beginning of "My Knight In Shining Armor".
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the bandit in "The Pussy Bandit" and the irony in that all the women want the bandit to come and perform cunnilingus on them, yet traditionally, women fear men who come into their rooms to fulfill sexual desires.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Zane shows that love can be a motivation to better oneself. Do you feel this is one of Zane's overall themes in "The Sex Chornicles: Shattering the Myth"?
Essay Topic 3
Choose a story from each section, Wild, Wilder, and Off Da Damn Hook to describe and explain the sexual repression women are constantly struggling with. Include how each story gets progressively more graphic and less appropriate for the general public.
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)