|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Toasties in "Kissin' Cousins"?
(a) A bar in Alabama.
(b) A bar in Mississippi.
(c) A bar in Georgia.
(d) A bar in Louisiana.
2. What is Noelle dressed in in "Masquerade"?
(a) A black leather cat suit with a feathered mask.
(b) A pumpkin.
(c) A ballerina's tutu.
(d) A nurse's outfit.
3. What was the narrator's husband unaware of in "Sweet Revenge"?
(a) That she cheated on him.
(b) That she got revenge on every party.
(c) That she hated him.
(d) That his wife had seen him having sex with her best friend in his office.
4. Why is the narrator alone and depressed in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
(a) Her boyfriend cheated on her.
(b) Her mom just passed away and was supposed to go with her.
(c) Kevin, her boyfriend, had to cancel for a business trip.
(d) She broke up with her boyfriend.
5. How long ago did the narrator have a heated encounter with a man in "Room 69"?
(a) 1 year ago.
(b) 6 months ago.
(c) 3 years ago.
(d) 2 months ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as a result of Phillip and Jocelyn's intimate encounter?
2. What type of writing begins "My Knight In Shining Armor"?
3. What does the narrator accept from William in "Kissin' Cousins"?
4. How often does the sorority meet?
5. What does the narrator quickly recover from in "Sex Me Down Village"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as a result of Netanya and Prescott's meeting in "The Cat Burglar"?
2. Describe the setting of "Sweet Revenge".
3. What is Jocelyn ready to take seriously in "Blind Date"?
4. How does the narrator quickly have a good time in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
5. Why is the narrator upset in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
6. Describe the narrator's situation in "Room 69".
7. Describe what the narrator in "Wanna Watch" does for her boyfriend.
8. Why are people intimidated by Page in "Nymph"?
9. Who makes up Alpha Phi Fuckem and what is their purpose?
10. In "Stakeout" what makes Detectives Dwayne and Jessica sexually tense?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)