|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can Alpha Phi Fuckem sorority not be seen?
(a) In public.
(b) College campuses.
(c) In Greek organizations.
(d) As a group.
2. What is the first story of the section Off Da Damn Hook?
(a) "Alphi Phi Omicrom".
(b) "Alpha Phi Fuckem".
(c) "The Cat Burglar".
(d) "My Knight In Shining Armor".
3. Why is the narrator's boyfriend shocked when Karlin arrives in "Wanna Watch"?
(a) She's really ugly.
(b) She kisses him on the lips.
(c) She smells bad.
(d) She's half nude.
4. When was the beginning of "My Knight In Shining Armor" set in?
(a) June 1990.
(b) July 1990.
5. What type of writing begins "My Knight In Shining Armor"?
(a) An essay.
(b) A diary entry.
(c) A play.
(d) A journal entry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Mailman" how much time does Rayn have after she has her encounter with the mailman before her boyfriend comes home?
2. What might surprise someone about The Valley of the Freaks?
3. Where does Netanya see Prescott first in "The Cat Burglar"?
4. What does the narrator dream of in "My Knight In Shining Armor"?
5. Who is Karlin in "Wanna Watch"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the narrator's situation in "Room 69".
2. Who makes up Alpha Phi Fuckem and what is their purpose?
3. Why is the narrator upset in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
4. How is one directed to the Valley of the Freaks?
5. Why are people intimidated by Page in "Nymph"?
6. What is the Dream Merchant's current state at work?
7. How does Netanya first come to know Prescott in "The Cat Burglar"?
8. Discuss the narrator of "Kissin' Cousins".
9. Who and why is the narrator getting revenge on in "Sweet Revenge"?
10. How does the narrator quickly have a good time in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)