|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator get carried to by him in "Sweet Revenge"?
(a) To the house.
(b) To the bathroom.
(c) To the couch.
(d) To his bedroom.
2. Who does the narrator lust after in "Body Chemistry 101"?
(a) Her lab partner.
(b) Her professor Vaughn Mason.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her boss.
3. In "The Voyeur" where does the narrator live?
(a) A hotel.
(b) In a tent.
(c) An apartment.
(d) In her car.
4. Who is Burton in "Dream Merchant"?
(a) One of her clients who is divorced.
(b) One of her clients who is married.
(c) One of her clients who loves her.
(d) One of her clients who she loves.
5. In "Stakeout" what does Jessica do while running across the street?
(a) Gets dressed.
(b) Calls for backup.
(c) Calls a locksmith.
(d) Calls for an ambulance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Dream Merchant" what is the narrator listed as in the phone book?
2. Where can Alpha Phi Fuckem sorority not be seen?
3. Why does Sutton have to be sent overseas in "Nymph"?
4. How long ago did the narrator have a heated encounter with a man in "Room 69"?
5. What keeps the narrator occupied in "Kissin' Cousins"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the setting of "Sweet Revenge".
2. Describe Rayn and PJ's relationship in "Mailman".
3. What happens as a result of Netanya and Prescott's meeting in "The Cat Burglar"?
4. Describe the narrator's situation in "Room 69".
5. What does the narrator do with her neighbor in "The Voyeur"?
6. Why is the narrator upset in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
7. What is the Dream Merchant's current state at work?
8. In "Stakeout" what makes Detectives Dwayne and Jessica sexually tense?
9. Describe the beginning of "My Knight In Shining Armor".
10. Who and why is the narrator getting revenge on in "Sweet Revenge"?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)