|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Nervous" what does SHE prohibit the boy in the library from doing?
(a) Asking her name.
(b) Looking at her.
2. What does the narrator want to do for her boyfriend in "Animal Farm"?
(a) Take him on a trip.
(b) Give him a night he deserves.
(c) Something special for him.
3. What changes for the narrator in "Harlem Blues" as she watches her friend, the piano player?
(a) She realizes she needs to leave Kendall.
(b) She realizes she wants to learn the piano.
(c) She falls in love.
(d) Her blues change.
4. Who prances into Clarence's office in "Be My Valentine"?
5. In "The Seduction" what did the narrator have her boyfriend cover his eyes with?
(a) A rope.
(b) A white silk scarf.
(c) A black scarf.
(d) A handkerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Animal Farm" where do the narrator and her boyfriend drive to?
2. How long have Tammy and Keanu been dating at the end of "The Barbershop"?
3. What does the narrator's grandmother give the narrator that makes her realize she is the author of the diary?
4. Who calls Amber back after misdialing her previously in "Wrong Number"?
5. What does the girl who came to Clarence's office transform herself into that night in "Be My Valentine"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does SHE leave the boy in the library in "Nervous"?
2. What happens to the narrator in "Sock It To Me" that changes her life?
3. Describe what happens to Mira before she marries her husband in "The Bachelorette Party".
4. Describe the couple in "Dinner At Eight"s romance and lust.
5. What does the pulled over couple tell the police officer they were doing in "The Interstate"?
6. What happens as a result of Rob and Amber's misdialed phone conversation in "Wrong Number"?
7. Describe the narrator in "Lust in a Bust Depot".
8. What happens as result of the narrator and her boyfriend's first intimate experience in "The Seduction"?
9. Describe how Yardley and Clarence meet in "Be My Valentine".
10. How do Bridget and Drake solve their problems in "A Time For Change"?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)