|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask her boyfriend in "Animal Farm"?
(a) To give her a kiss.
(b) To feed her.
(c) To make love to her.
(d) To marry her.
2. Where does the narrator's boyfriend meet her in "The Airport"?
(a) The gate.
(b) Baggage claim.
(d) The car.
3. Who prances into Clarence's office in "Be My Valentine"?
4. What story does the second section, Wilder, begin with?
(a) "Flash Fantasy".
(b) "Get Well Soon".
(d) "Wrong Number".
5. in "Get Well Soon" what is the narrator's boyfriend disguised as?
(a) A janitor at the hospital.
(b) A doctor in the ER.
(c) A doctor in scrubs.
(d) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girlfriend of "First Night" hope as the sun rises?
2. Where do Simone and the person she encounters in "Lust in a Bus Depot" become intimate?
3. What does Clarence dedicate to his date in "Be My Valentine"?
4. How much time do Simone and the person she encounters in "Lust in a Bus Depot" spend together post their encounter?
5. Who walks in on the narrator's strip search in "The Airport"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the narrator's alter ego in "Nervous".
2. What happens in "Animal Farm"?
3. Who does Zane dedicate her book "The Sex Chronicles: Shattering the Myth" to?
4. Describe the couple in "Dinner At Eight"s romance and lust.
5. Describe the narrator and Norman's relationship in "The Godfather".
6. In "The Seduction" where does the narrator seduce her boyfriend into going and how?
7. Describe the setting of "The Diary".
8. What is Amber's living situation in "Wrong Number"?
9. What is the result of the piano player and the narrator's night alone in "Harlem Blues"?
10. What happens as result of the narrator and her boyfriend's first intimate experience in "The Seduction"?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)