|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the first section of the book?
(d) Sex Chronicles.
2. Who does Zane dedicate her book, "The Sex Chronicles: Shattering the Myth" to?
(a) To women who are never pleased.
(b) To men who never please their women.
(c) To men.
(d) To sexually uninhibited women.
3. Who pulls up to the pulled over couple in "The Interstate"
(a) A friend.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) A state trooper.
(d) A trucker.
4. What does the narrator tell the addressee in "If You Were Here Right Now"?
(a) How lonely she feels without him..
(b) How she misses him so much.
(c) Of the intimate things she will do to him.
(d) How much he means to her.
5. What does the narrator find upon exploring her grandmother's attic when she couldn't sleep?
(a) A diary.
(b) A picture.
(c) A sexual drawing.
(d) A journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator's boyfriend meet her in "The Airport"?
2. What does the narrator's grandmother give the narrator that makes her realize she is the author of the diary?
3. In "The Airport" what does the person who orders the narrator to go into the room tell her to do?
4. Where does the narrator invite her boyfriend to go in "The Seduction"?
5. What does Zane warn the readers of before they turn the page from the acknowledgments?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does "Be My Valentine" end?
2. Describe how Yardley and Clarence meet in "Be My Valentine".
3. What happens as a result of Rob and Amber's misdialed phone conversation in "Wrong Number"?
4. Who does Zane dedicate her book "The Sex Chronicles: Shattering the Myth" to?
5. What happens to the narrator in "Sock It To Me" that changes her life?
6. Describe the couple in "Dinner At Eight"s romance and lust.
7. Describe the narrator and Norman's relationship in "The Godfather".
8. What happens in "Animal Farm"?
9. How do Bridget and Drake solve their problems in "A Time For Change"?
10. Describe the narrator's alter ego in "Nervous".
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)