|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator check in in "Room 69?
(a) Her hotel in Charlotte, N.C.
(b) Her hotel in Atlanta, GA.
(c) Her hotel in Memphis, TN.
(d) Her hotel at the airport in Vegas.
2. What does the narrator accept from William in "Kissin' Cousins"?
(a) His phone number.
(d) A car ride home.
3. Why is the sorority Alpha Phi Fuckem not considered preposterous?
(a) Because it is secret.
(b) Because it is private.
(c) Because all women have a freak inside them.
(d) It is preposterous.
4. Who does the narrator meet when she awakes in "My Knight In Shining Armor"?
5. In "Dream Merchant" how much does Burton pay the narrator?
(a) $100 two times a week.
(c) $300 several times a week.
(d) $500 for once a month.
6. Who is Julius in "Sex Me Down Village"?
(a) Their massage therapist.
(b) Their pilot.
(c) Their captain.
(d) Their activities director.
7. Who does the narrator lust after in "Body Chemistry 101"?
(a) Her lab partner.
(b) Her professor Vaughn Mason.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her boss.
8. Where does Noelle arrive after crying herself to sleep and waking up with a plan in "Masquerade"?
(a) The movie theatre.
(b) Pierce's party.
(c) Trent's party.
9. Where does the narrator get carried to by him in "Sweet Revenge"?
(a) To the bathroom.
(b) To his bedroom.
(c) To the house.
(d) To the couch.
10. In "Masquerade" how long does Noelle ignore Pierce's calls?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
11. In "Sweet Revenge" how does the narrator know he is alone?
(a) She saw his wife drive away.
(b) She saw everyone leave his house except him.
(c) His wife told her earlier.
(d) She doesn't know.
12. How often do Rayn and the mailman have a rendezvous in "Mailman"?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice a week.
13. Where does "Sweet Revenge" begin?
(a) With him sitting on the porch.
(b) With her driving to see him.
(c) At a bar.
(d) With him sitting by the fireplace.
14. What happens as a result of Phillip and Jocelyn's intimate encounter?
(a) He leaves her.
(b) She treats him like a king.
(c) He treats her like a queen and they are to be married.
(d) She leaves him.
15. In "Mailman" how much time does Rayn have after she has her encounter with the mailman before her boyfriend comes home?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) Half an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first story of the section Off Da Damn Hook?
2. Where does an attractive man approach the narrator in "Room 69"?
3. Who walks in at Toasties in "Kissin' Cousins"?
4. Where does the narrator wake up in "My Knight In Shining Armor"?
5. What does the narrator in "Wanna Watch" wonder?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)