|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mailman" how much time does Rayn have after she has her encounter with the mailman before her boyfriend comes home?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) An hour.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. Who does the narrator lust after in "Body Chemistry 101"?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her lab partner.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her professor Vaughn Mason.
3. In "Dream Merchant" what does the narrator call herself?
(a) An assitant to your fantasy.
(b) A dream carrier.
(c) A dream merchant.
(d) A personal assistant.
4. Where does "Sweet Revenge" begin?
(a) With him sitting on the porch.
(b) With her driving to see him.
(c) With him sitting by the fireplace.
(d) At a bar.
5. Where does the narrator wake up in "My Knight In Shining Armor"?
(a) In a creek.
(b) By the lake.
(c) In the woods.
(d) A stranger's cabin.
6. In "Wanna Watch" what does the narrator's boyfriend have to tell the narrator anytime he gets bored?
(b) "I'm bored."
(c) "Crazy Kisses."
(d) "I wanna watch."
7. Where does an attractive man approach the narrator in "Room 69"?
(a) At dinner.
(b) At a local diner.
(c) At the hotel lobby.
(d) At a bar.
8. Why is the sorority Alpha Phi Fuckem not considered preposterous?
(a) Because it is secret.
(b) Because it is private.
(c) Because all women have a freak inside them.
(d) It is preposterous.
9. When was the beginning of "My Knight In Shining Armor" set in?
(c) July 1990.
(d) June 1990.
10. What does the narrator accept from William in "Kissin' Cousins"?
(c) His phone number.
(d) A car ride home.
11. Why does Jessica accidentally push the key to the handcuffs into the heating grate on the floor in "Stakeout"?
(a) She gets really excited.
(b) She gets mad.
(c) She sees Aaron at Kyle's door.
(d) Dwanye scares her.
12. How long do Netanya and Prescott spend time in his apartment in "The Cat Burglar"?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 2 days.
13. Who is Burton in "Dream Merchant"?
(a) One of her clients who she loves.
(b) One of her clients who is married.
(c) One of her clients who loves her.
(d) One of her clients who is divorced.
14. Where was the sorority founded?
(a) Atlanta, GA.
(c) Charlotte, N.C.
(d) Washington, D.C.
15. In "Sex Me Down Village" where does Julius invite the narrator?
(a) On a glass bottom boat expedition.
(b) On a golfing trip.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is PJ in "Mailman"?
2. In "The Voyeur" who does the narrator live with?
3. How often do Rayn and the mailman have a rendezvous in "Mailman"?
4. What might surprise someone about The Valley of the Freaks?
5. Where does Jocelyn go to meet Xander?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)