|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jessica accidentally push the key to the handcuffs into the heating grate on the floor in "Stakeout"?
(a) She gets mad.
(b) She sees Aaron at Kyle's door.
(c) She gets really excited.
(d) Dwanye scares her.
2. Who is PJ in "Mailman"?
(a) Rayn's brother.
(b) Rayn's mailman.
(c) Rayn's husband.
(d) Rayn's dad.
3. What is forbidden in "Stakeout"?
(a) Not watching 24/7.
(b) Eating more than two donuts on the stakeout.
(c) Relationships in the police department.
(d) Falling asleep on the job.
4. When was the beginning of "My Knight In Shining Armor" set in?
(a) July 1990.
(c) June 1990.
5. What does the narrator nickname the man's private parts across the street in "The Voyeur"?
(a) Roscoe Brown.
6. In "The Voyeur" who does the narrator live with?
(a) Leonard, her husband.
7. Where does the narrator wake up in "My Knight In Shining Armor"?
(a) A stranger's cabin.
(b) By the lake.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In a creek.
8. In "Vacation of a Lifetime" how late does the narrator sleep upon first arriving?
9. What are the narrator's friends trying to get her over in "Sex Me Down Village"?
(a) The loss of her job.
(b) The loss of her parents.
(c) Her divorce.
(d) Her most recent break-up.
10. In "Sweet Revenge" what does the narrator drop for him to see?
(a) Her sweater so he can see her skin.
(b) Her bracelet, so he sees no ring on her finger.
(c) Nothing, she stands directly in front of him.
(d) Her trench coat, so he can see her nude body.
11. What does Rayn love in "Mailman"?
(b) Her body.
(d) A man in uniform.
12. What does the narrator learn from her experience in "Room 69"?
(a) To love her body.
(b) To never be inhibited.
(c) To be free.
(d) To never say never.
13. Who is Tamlyn?
(a) Jocelyn's best friend.
(b) Jocelyn's mom.
(c) Jocelyn's ex-friend.
(d) Jocelyn's sister.
14. In "The Voyeur" what does the narrator refuse to tell her neighbor?
(a) Her phone number.
(b) Where she lives.
(c) Her name.
(d) Her age.
15. In "Dream Merchant" what does the narrator call herself?
(a) An assitant to your fantasy.
(b) A dream merchant.
(c) A personal assistant.
(d) A dream carrier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Netanya and Prescott spend time in his apartment in "The Cat Burglar"?
2. Who is Julius in "Sex Me Down Village"?
3. What does the narrator dream of in "My Knight In Shining Armor"?
4. How often do Rayn and the mailman have a rendezvous in "Mailman"?
5. Who is Karlin in "Wanna Watch"?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)