|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the narrator and the man stop being intimate in "Sweet Revenge"?
(a) They need to eat.
(b) His wife is out of town, but her husband is not.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) She feels guilty.
2. Who is Joseph in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
(a) The resort massage therapist.
(b) The resort photographer.
(c) The resort grill master.
(d) The resort manager.
3. Where does Noelle arrive after crying herself to sleep and waking up with a plan in "Masquerade"?
(b) Pierce's party.
(c) The movie theatre.
(d) Trent's party.
4. In "The Voyeur" what does the narrator refuse to tell her neighbor?
(a) Where she lives.
(b) Her phone number.
(c) Her age.
(d) Her name.
5. Where can Alpha Phi Fuckem sorority not be seen?
(a) In Greek organizations.
(b) As a group.
(c) College campuses.
(d) In public.
6. What type of writing begins "My Knight In Shining Armor"?
(a) A play.
(b) A diary entry.
(c) A journal entry.
(d) An essay.
7. Who is Tamlyn?
(a) Jocelyn's best friend.
(b) Jocelyn's ex-friend.
(c) Jocelyn's sister.
(d) Jocelyn's mom.
8. Why is the narrator alone and depressed in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
(a) Kevin, her boyfriend, had to cancel for a business trip.
(b) Her boyfriend cheated on her.
(c) Her mom just passed away and was supposed to go with her.
(d) She broke up with her boyfriend.
9. What were 2 of the names of the places mentioned in "The Valley of the Freaks"?
(a) Galaxy and FreakTours.
(b) Fetishes and The Pit.
(c) The Pit and Swingers.
(d) Swingers and Fetishes.
10. What does the narrator dream of in "My Knight In Shining Armor"?
(a) Her best intimate experience.
(b) How she envisions her dream man.
(c) Being rescued by a man on a Harley and taken to a cabin.
(d) Her wedding day.
11. Who does the narrator lust after in "Body Chemistry 101"?
(a) Her professor Vaughn Mason.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her lab partner.
12. How does Rayn answer the door to the mailman?
(a) With her cleaning clothes.
(d) In just an apron.
13. Where does an attractive man approach the narrator in "Room 69"?
(a) At a local diner.
(b) At dinner.
(c) At the hotel lobby.
(d) At a bar.
14. How long ago did the narrator have a heated encounter with a man in "Room 69"?
(a) 3 years ago.
(b) 6 months ago.
(c) 1 year ago.
(d) 2 months ago.
15. What does the narrator keep locked away after her trip in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
(a) A picture of the resort.
(b) A picture of her bed in the Bahamas.
(c) The note Joseph wrote her.
(d) A picture of Joseph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is The Valley of the Freaks?
2. In "Dream Merchant" what does the narrator call herself?
3. Who walks in at Toasties in "Kissin' Cousins"?
4. In "The Voyeur" where does the narrator live?
5. Where does the narrator check in in "Room 69?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)