|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does an attractive man approach the narrator in "Room 69"?
(a) At the hotel lobby.
(b) At dinner.
(c) At a local diner.
(d) At a bar.
2. What does the narrator nickname the man's private parts across the street in "The Voyeur"?
(c) Roscoe Brown.
3. What does Rayn love in "Mailman"?
(b) A man in uniform.
(d) Her body.
4. What are the narrator's friends trying to get her over in "Sex Me Down Village"?
(a) Her divorce.
(b) The loss of her parents.
(c) The loss of her job.
(d) Her most recent break-up.
5. Where does Netanya see Prescott first in "The Cat Burglar"?
(a) At work.
(b) In a photograph in his apartment.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) On the subway.
6. How does Rayn answer the door to the mailman?
(b) With her cleaning clothes.
(d) In just an apron.
7. Where does the narrator get carried to by him in "Sweet Revenge"?
(a) To the couch.
(b) To the house.
(c) To his bedroom.
(d) To the bathroom.
8. Why is the sorority Alpha Phi Fuckem not considered preposterous?
(a) Because it is secret.
(b) It is preposterous.
(c) Because it is private.
(d) Because all women have a freak inside them.
9. Who does Noelle say the lesson is for in "Masquerade"?
(a) For her ex-boyfriend.
(b) Men who do not know that they have a good thing until they lose it.
(c) Women do not know they have a good thing until they lose it.
(d) For all ex-boyfriends.
10. Where is Toasties in "Kissin' Cousins"?
(a) A bar in Louisiana.
(b) A bar in Mississippi.
(c) A bar in Georgia.
(d) A bar in Alabama.
11. In "Nymph" who is Sutton?
(a) Page's favorite intimate partner.
(b) Page's brother.
(c) Page's ex-boyfriend.
(d) Page's friend.
12. Who does the narrator meet when she awakes in "My Knight In Shining Armor"?
13. What does the narrator in "Wanna Watch" wonder?
(a) If her boyfriend loves her.
(b) If she's happy with her boyfriend.
(c) If her boyfriend is going to propose.
(d) If her boyfriend is getting bored with her.
14. In "Dream Merchant" what does the narrator call herself?
(a) A personal assistant.
(b) A dream carrier.
(c) An assitant to your fantasy.
(d) A dream merchant.
15. What is forbidden in "Stakeout"?
(a) Relationships in the police department.
(b) Falling asleep on the job.
(c) Eating more than two donuts on the stakeout.
(d) Not watching 24/7.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator arrive in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
2. What job position does Grace hold in "The Valley of the Freaks"?
3. What keeps the narrator occupied in "Kissin' Cousins"?
4. What does the narrator learn from her experience in "Room 69"?
5. Where does Noelle arrive after crying herself to sleep and waking up with a plan in "Masquerade"?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)