|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Vacation of a Lifetime" how late does the narrator sleep upon first arriving?
2. Who is Julius in "Sex Me Down Village"?
(a) Their captain.
(b) Their activities director.
(c) Their pilot.
(d) Their massage therapist.
3. Who is Phillip in "Blind Date"?
(a) Tamlyn's brother, and also Xander.
(b) Jocelyn's one night stand.
(c) Jocelyn's brother.
(d) Jocelyn's ex-boyfriend.
4. Why does Sutton have to be sent overseas in "Nymph"?
(a) He is studying.
(b) A job.
(c) He is modeling.
(d) The military.
5. Where can Alpha Phi Fuckem sorority not be seen?
(a) In public.
(b) In Greek organizations.
(c) As a group.
(d) College campuses.
6. What does the narrator quickly recover from in "Sex Me Down Village"?
(a) Her depression.
(b) Her job loss.
(c) Her break-up.
(d) Her divorce.
7. Why are many men intimidated by Page in "Nymph"?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) Her confidence.
(c) Her attitude.
(d) The sexual prowess she exudes.
8. Where does Jocelyn go to meet Xander?
(a) A motel.
(b) His house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A library.
9. What does the narrator pack away at the end of "The Voyeur"?
(a) Her telescope.
(b) Her photos.
(c) Her stethoscope.
(d) Her clothes.
10. What does the narrator learn from her experience in "Room 69"?
(a) To never say never.
(b) To never be inhibited.
(c) To be free.
(d) To love her body.
11. What do the narrator and her friend's board in "Sex Me Down Village"?
(a) A train.
(b) A limo.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A bus to the Sex Me Down Village.
12. What happens to the narrator in "My Knight In Shining Armor" one Saturday morning?
(a) She runs into her dream man.
(b) She runs into a bear.
(c) She is stung by a bee.
(d) She falls and twists her ankle.
13. In "The Voyeur" who does the narrator live with?
(d) Leonard, her husband.
14. What might surprise someone about The Valley of the Freaks?
(a) Who directs them to it.
(b) Who they will find there.
(c) Where it is.
(d) What it is.
15. Who does the narrator meet when she awakes in "My Knight In Shining Armor"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the narrator charge Norman in "Dream Merchant"?
2. Who does the narrator lust after in "Body Chemistry 101"?
3. What was the narrator's husband unaware of in "Sweet Revenge"?
4. What does the narrator keep locked away after her trip in "Vacation of a Lifetime"?
5. In "Sex Me Down Village" where does Julius invite the narrator?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)