|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Animal Farm" where do the narrator and her boyfriend drive to?
(a) To a hotel.
(b) To a lake.
(c) To a camp site.
(d) To a farm.
2. Where do Simone and the person she encounters in "Lust in a Bus Depot" become intimate?
(a) An alley at the bus station.
(b) A bus seat.
(c) The ladies' bathroom.
(d) The men's bathroom.
3. Who is the last person the narrator needs to be intimate with in "The Godfather"?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Norman, her husband's best friend.
(c) Her husband's ex-friend.
(d) Her ex.
4. Who do the couple in "Animal Farm" still visit regularly.
(a) The old farm pets.
(b) The lake.
(c) The old hotel.
(d) Ma and Pa and their barn.
5. What does the narrator want to do for her boyfriend in "Animal Farm"?
(a) Give him a night he deserves.
(c) Take him on a trip.
(d) Something special for him.
6. What is the girl wearing who came to Clarence's office in "Be My Valentine"?
(a) A red dress.
(b) A red and white Valentine's Day outfit.
(c) Shorts and tee shirt.
(d) A black dress.
7. What does the narrator find upon exploring her grandmother's attic when she couldn't sleep?
(a) A sexual drawing.
(b) A picture.
(c) A journal.
(d) A diary.
8. What is the title of the first section of the book?
(d) Sex Chronicles.
9. When does the narrator's boyfriend leave after his surprise visit in "Get Well Soon"?
(a) 4 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
10. What story does the second section, Wilder, begin with?
(a) "Get Well Soon".
(c) "Flash Fantasy".
(d) "Wrong Number".
11. What does Bridget tell Drake that makes him beg her not to?
(a) She might drive her car off a bridge.
(b) She might hurt herself.
(c) She might have an affair.
(d) She might leave him.
12. Where are the narrator and her boyfriend going in "First Night"?
(a) Rhode Island.
13. What does Evoni hate in "A Flash Fantasy"?
(a) Having her picture taken.
(c) Her boss.
14. Why is the narrator able to sing blues easily in "Harlem Blues"?
(a) Her voice sounds best in blues.
(b) She has the blues.
(c) Kendall, her live-in boyfriend is cheating on her.
(d) She feels them when she sings them.
15. Where does Amber go with the person who misdials her after dinner in "Wrong Number"?
(a) A pasture.
(b) A river.
(c) A creek.
(d) A secluded lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator's boyfriend meet her in "The Airport"?
2. Who is Pookie?
3. How long have Bridget and Drake been married in "A Time For Change"?
4. Where do Mira's friends take her the night before her wedding in "The Bachelorette Party"?
5. What does the sign read in "The Interstate"?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)