|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Airport" what is used to strip search the narrator?
(a) The man's hands and mouth.
(b) The woman's hand.
(c) The woman's hands and mouth.
(d) The woman's metal object.
2. Where has the narrator just traveled from in "The Airport"?
(a) The Bahama's.
(d) St. Lucia.
3. Who is Pookie?
(a) The old fiance to the author of the diary.
(b) The author.
(c) It is unknown.
(d) The author of the diary's, boyfriend.
4. In "The Seduction" what did the narrator have her boyfriend cover his eyes with?
(a) A white silk scarf.
(b) A rope.
(c) A black scarf.
(d) A handkerchief.
5. Who walks in on the narrator's strip search in "The Airport"?
(a) Another woman.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Another pilot.
(d) Another stewardess.
6. Where does the narrator of "The Diary" spend her Thanksgiving?
(a) Her aunt's.
(b) Her dad's.
(c) Her mom's.
(d) Her grandparents.
7. Who does Zane dedicate her book, "The Sex Chronicles: Shattering the Myth" to?
(a) To men.
(b) To women who are never pleased.
(c) To sexually uninhibited women.
(d) To men who never please their women.
8. Who prances into Clarence's office in "Be My Valentine"?
9. In "The Seduction" what does the boyfriend find upon arriving at his invitation?
(a) A poem on the door.
(b) A note.
(c) A flower.
(d) A glass of wine.
10. Who orders the narrator into a nearby room in "The Airport"?
(a) The customs agent.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A stewardess.
11. How has Simone changed since she last saw the person she encounters in "Lust in a Bus Depot"?
(a) She is no longer dumpy looking.
(b) She is pregnant
(c) She looks worse than she used to.
(d) She is married.
12. Who pulls up to the pulled over couple in "The Interstate"
(a) A state trooper.
(b) A trucker.
(c) A friend.
(d) The sheriff.
13. What does Tammy drop upon entering the Barber Shop, after hours?
(a) Her dress.
(b) Her handkerchief.
(c) Her bracelet.
(d) Her underwear.
14. Who does Tammy meet at the Barber Shop?
(b) The men of the shop.
(c) No one.
(d) An old friend.
15. Why is the narrator able to sing blues easily in "Harlem Blues"?
(a) She feels them when she sings them.
(b) She has the blues.
(c) Her voice sounds best in blues.
(d) Kendall, her live-in boyfriend is cheating on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator ask her boyfriend in "Animal Farm"?
2. What happens to make Bridget and Drake's intimate life fantastic?
3. How much time do Simone and the person she encounters in "Lust in a Bus Depot" spend together post their encounter?
4. What happened in 1992 that changed that narrator's life in "Sock It To Me"?
5. Where does the couple stay in "First Night"?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)