|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last person the narrator needs to be intimate with in "The Godfather"?
(a) Her husband's ex-friend.
(b) Her ex.
(c) Norman, her husband's best friend.
(d) Her husband.
2. What does Zane's disclaimer say in the Acknowledgments?
(a) Only women should read this.
(b) She is promoting healthy sex for women who are tired of disappointing sex.
(c) Men should not read this.
(d) Men should read this.
3. Who does Simone encounter in "Lust in a Bus Depot"?
4. Who does Tammy meet at the Barber Shop?
(a) No one.
(c) An old friend.
(d) The men of the shop.
5. Who prances into Clarence's office in "Be My Valentine"?
6. When does Tammy wait to do to be alone with Keanu?
(a) Til her family leaves her house.
(b) Til everyone goes home.
(c) Til the shop closes on a Tuesday.
(d) Til Keanu gets off work.
7. What does the narrator's boyfriend press while they are on the descent in the elevator in "Dinner At Eight"?
(a) The 1st floor.
(b) The basement floor.
(c) The emergency stop button.
(d) The close doors button.
8. In "The Bachelorette Party" who is Shari?
(a) Mira's sister.
(b) Mira's maid of honor.
(c) Mira's future sister-in-law.
(d) Mira's mom.
9. Who orders the narrator into a nearby room in "The Airport"?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A stewardess.
(c) A pilot.
(d) The customs agent.
10. What did Geren invite the narrator to do in "Sock It To Me"?
(a) Join him in the shower.
(b) Join in next to him on the treadmill.
(c) Spot him while he bench-pressed.
(d) Go to dinner.
11. Who is Clarence's telegram from?
12. What does the girlfriend of "First Night" hope as the sun rises?
(b) Her relationship never ends.
(c) To stay in bed.
(d) Her relationship ends.
13. In "The Seduction" what does the boyfriend find upon arriving at his invitation?
(a) A poem on the door.
(b) A flower.
(c) A note.
(d) A glass of wine.
14. At the end of "The Airport", as the narrator and her boyfriend drive home, where do they pull over?
(a) A gas station.
(b) The side of the road.
(c) A rest area.
(d) A fast food restaurant.
15. What story does the second section, Wilder, begin with?
(b) "Get Well Soon".
(c) "Flash Fantasy".
(d) "Wrong Number".
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the narrator and her boyfriend going in "First Night"?
2. In "First Night" what does the narrator's boyfriend collect the rain water in?
3. What is the girl wearing who came to Clarence's office in "Be My Valentine"?
4. What does the girl who came to Clarence's office transform herself into that night in "Be My Valentine"?
5. In "The Airport" what does the person who orders the narrator to go into the room tell her to do?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)