|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does the second section, Wilder, begin with?
(a) "Flash Fantasy".
(c) "Wrong Number".
(d) "Get Well Soon".
2. Where are the narrator and her boyfriend going in "First Night"?
(b) Rhode Island.
3. How long have Tammy and Keanu been dating at the end of "The Barbershop"?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 10 months.
4. How much time do Simone and the person she encounters in "Lust in a Bus Depot" spend together post their encounter?
(a) They are engaged.
(b) They never see each other.
(c) One weekend a month.
(d) Two weekends a month.
5. When does the narrator's boyfriend leave after his surprise visit in "Get Well Soon"?
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
6. What does the narrator want to do for her boyfriend in "Animal Farm"?
(a) Take him on a trip.
(b) Something special for him.
(d) Give him a night he deserves.
7. What does the narrator leave on her "boyfriend's" car window in "The Seduction"?
(a) A candy.
(b) A flower.
(c) A poem.
(d) A note.
8. How has Simone changed since she last saw the person she encounters in "Lust in a Bus Depot"?
(a) She looks worse than she used to.
(b) She is no longer dumpy looking.
(c) She is pregnant
(d) She is married.
9. Who is the narrator in love with in "Sock It To Me"?
10. Who is Tony in "Wrong Number"?
(a) The guy who misdials Amber.
(b) Amber's landlord.
(c) Amber's brother.
(d) Amber's live-in boyfriend.
11. Who pulls up to the pulled over couple in "The Interstate"
(a) A trucker.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) A state trooper.
(d) A friend.
12. What does Evoni hate in "A Flash Fantasy"?
(a) Her boss.
(d) Having her picture taken.
13. Why is Norman so distraught in " The Godfather"?
(a) He is in love with the narrator.
(b) He lost his job.
(c) He is bankrupt.
(d) His girlfriend left him.
14. How does SHE leave the boy in the library in "Nervous"?
15. What is the narrator nervous about in "Nervous"?
(c) Everything, especially dealing with men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the couple in "Animal Farm" still visit regularly.
2. Who prances into Clarence's office in "Be My Valentine"?
3. When did Zane publish her first book?
4. What is the title of the first section of the book?
5. Who walks in on the narrator's strip search in "The Airport"?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)