|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator find upon exploring her grandmother's attic when she couldn't sleep?
(a) A picture.
(b) A journal.
(c) A sexual drawing.
(d) A diary.
2. Where does the couple stay in "First Night"?
(a) A camp ground.
(b) A Bed and Breakfast.
(c) His house.
(d) A hotel.
3. Who walks in on the narrator's strip search in "The Airport"?
(a) Another woman.
(b) Another stewardess.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Another pilot.
4. What does the narrator want to do for her boyfriend in "Animal Farm"?
(b) Give him a night he deserves.
(c) Take him on a trip.
(d) Something special for him.
5. In "The Seduction" what does the boyfriend find upon arriving at his invitation?
(a) A poem on the door.
(b) A note.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A flower.
6. In "The Godfather" how do Norman and the narrator feel after being intimate?
(c) Happy and satisfied.
7. Where does the narrator invite her boyfriend to go in "The Seduction"?
(a) A cafe.
(b) Her house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) The house she is house-sitting.
8. How does SHE leave the boy in the library in "Nervous"?
9. Who calls Amber back after misdialing her previously in "Wrong Number"?
10. Why is the narrator able to sing blues easily in "Harlem Blues"?
(a) She feels them when she sings them.
(b) Kendall, her live-in boyfriend is cheating on her.
(c) Her voice sounds best in blues.
(d) She has the blues.
11. What does the narrator tell the addressee in "If You Were Here Right Now"?
(a) How lonely she feels without him..
(b) Of the intimate things she will do to him.
(c) How much he means to her.
(d) How she misses him so much.
12. What does the narrator caress her boyfriend's body with before giving him a massage in "The Seduction"?
(b) A string.
(c) A flower petal.
(d) A rose.
13. In "The Airport" what is used to strip search the narrator?
(a) The woman's metal object.
(b) The man's hands and mouth.
(c) The woman's hand.
(d) The woman's hands and mouth.
14. What did Geren invite the narrator to do in "Sock It To Me"?
(a) Join him in the shower.
(b) Join in next to him on the treadmill.
(c) Go to dinner.
(d) Spot him while he bench-pressed.
15. What does the narrator's grandmother give the narrator that makes her realize she is the author of the diary?
(a) A picture.
(b) An address.
(c) A photo album.
(d) A recipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator's boyfriend press while they are on the descent in the elevator in "Dinner At Eight"?
2. What does the narrator explore after she cannot go to sleep in "The Diary"?
3. Who pulls up to the pulled over couple in "The Interstate"
4. In "Dinner At Eight" what happens in the elevator as the narrator and her boyfriend ride the elevator to the party?
5. What does the narrator leave on her "boyfriend's" car window in "The Seduction"?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)