1. Who does Zane dedicate her book, "The Sex Chronicles: Shattering the Myth" to?
To sexually uninhibited women.
2. What does Zane's disclaimer say in the Acknowledgments?
She is promoting healthy sex for women who are tired of disappointing sex.
3. When did Zane publish her first book?
4. What does Zane warn the readers of before they turn the page from the acknowledgments?
Her vivid imagination.
5. What is the title of the first section of the book?
6. Where are the narrator and her boyfriend going in "First Night"?
7. Where does the couple stay in "First Night"?
A Bed and Breakfast.
This section contains 4,389 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)