1. Who does Zane dedicate her book, "The Sex Chronicles: Shattering the Myth" to?
2. What does Zane's disclaimer say in the Acknowledgments?
3. When did Zane publish her first book?
4. What does Zane warn the readers of before they turn the page from the acknowledgments?
5. What is the title of the first section of the book?
6. Where are the narrator and her boyfriend going in "First Night"?
7. Where does the couple stay in "First Night"?
This section contains 4,389 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)