|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Pussy Bandit, Alpha Phi Fuckem-The Convention & Reflections.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator leave on her "boyfriend's" car window in "The Seduction"?
(a) A poem.
(b) A flower.
(c) A candy.
(d) A note.
2. Who does the narrator compare handwriting to in "The Diary"?
(a) Her uncle's.
(b) Her aunt's.
(c) Her mom's.
(d) Her cousins.
3. What anniversary is the couple in "The Seduction" now celebrating?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 15 years.
4. What story does the second section, Wilder, begin with?
(a) "Flash Fantasy".
(b) "Get Well Soon".
(d) "Wrong Number".
5. How does the narrator already know the person she meets in "Lust in a Bus Depot"?
(a) From college.
(b) He was her high school crush.
(c) From elementary school.
(d) From a dance class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in 1992 that changed that narrator's life in "Sock It To Me"?
2. Where does the narrator of "The Diary" spend her Thanksgiving?
3. What does the sign read in "The Interstate"?
4. What is the result of the narrator and the piano player's encounter in "Harlem Blues"?
5. Where does the narrator's boyfriend meet her in "The Airport"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)