|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Barbershop, If You Were Here Right Now & The Airport.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zane warn the readers of before they turn the page from the acknowledgments?
(a) The content.
(b) To not read this with your partner.
(c) Her vivid imagination.
(d) Her vivid vocabulary.
2. Where does the narrator's boyfriend meet her in "The Airport"?
(b) Baggage claim.
(c) The gate.
(d) The car.
3. Where are the narrator and her boyfriend going in "First Night"?
(b) Rhode Island.
4. In "The Airport" what is used to strip search the narrator?
(a) The woman's metal object.
(b) The woman's hand.
(c) The woman's hands and mouth.
(d) The man's hands and mouth.
5. What did Geren invite the narrator to do in "Sock It To Me"?
(a) Join in next to him on the treadmill.
(b) Go to dinner.
(c) Join him in the shower.
(d) Spot him while he bench-pressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girlfriend of "First Night" hope as the sun rises?
2. What happened in 1992 that changed that narrator's life in "Sock It To Me"?
3. Who prances into Clarence's office in "Be My Valentine"?
4. Who does Zane dedicate her book, "The Sex Chronicles: Shattering the Myth" to?
5. What does Zane's disclaimer say in the Acknowledgments?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)