Acknowledgements, First Night & Sock It To Me
• Acknowledgments, First Night & Sock It To Me:
• Zane warns the reader of the sexually explicit content of her book "The Sex Chronicles: Shattering the Myth".
• Here she dedicates the book to women who are tired of disappointing sex and that she is promoting healthy, uninhibited satisfying sexual experiences for those women.
• The first section is entitled Wild and begins with "First Night".
• "First Night" is about a woman and her boyfriend who ride up to a bed and breakfast in Maine on a motorcycle. They spend a romantic evening together and the narrator wishes that it never ends.
• "Sock It To Me" is about the narrator's love for Geren. They work out in the same gym and one night during a snow storm the two are left alone in the gym together.
• Geren invites the narrator to join him in the...
This section contains 2,671 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)