|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johannes finds that Cordelia has imagination, spirit and what else?
2. Why does Cordelia respond in this way?
(a) She does not know him well.
(b) She does not like him.
(c) She is very shy.
(d) She does not trust him.
3. The sixteenth comes and Johannes notes that it is _______________________ to be in love and interesting to know that one is on love.
4. Johannes is determined to _________________ her soul as much as he can.
(a) Excite and energize.
(b) Soothe and love.
(c) Stir and agitate.
(d) Caress and care for.
5. When Johannes sees her, Cordelia knows that their relationship must do what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Cordelia respond to Johannes' letters?
2. On the thirty-first, Johannes has written a love letter for whom?
3. He observes what in her eyes?
4. What happens when Cordelia's aunt and Edward are away, and Cordelia is home alone?
5. As time progresses, Cordelia begins to do what, in regard to Johannes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)