Quiz: Introduction to April
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Does the man believe that Kierkegaard intended to lead Cordelia astray?
b) Most likely.
2. The narrator notes that Kierkegaard was more at home where?
a) In his home.
c) In a world beyond this one.
d) With Cordelia.
3. Where does Johannes tell Cordelia her family might be?
a) Still in their carriage.
b) At home.
c) In a room of which she is unaware.
d) Out of town.
4. The events he describes are largely _______________.
5. The man notes that Kierkegaard broke off the engagement despite what?
a) Already buying a home for the girl.
This section contains 292 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)