|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Focusing upon impossible ideals detracts from what?
2. What does Screwtape identify as a disadvantage for devils?
3. What is the goal of true humility?
4. What is the name of the illustrated booklet for Wormwood enclosed with letter #22?
5. How does Screwtape instruct Wormwood to use the horrors of war?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Screwtape chastises Wormwood for the unsatisfactory ending of the man. What is the description Lewis provides relative to the entrance into the spiritual realm?
This section contains 1,197 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)