|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Midsummer Night's Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Shakespeare's son hope to stop for the night in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
(a) An inn.
(b) A forest clearing.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) A wagon circle.
2. What is Oneiros the king of?
3. What kind of potion is used in the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
4. What is shown in the piece of art near the cat leading the meeting?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A devil.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) An angel.
5. What does Madoc have the impulse to do after raping Calliope?
(b) Let Calliope go.
(c) Make love again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the meeting in "A Dream of Thousand Cats" being held?
2. What month does "Calliope" start in?
3. How much work has Madoc done 3 hours after raping Calliope?
4. Who commands Robin Goodfellow to behave during the play?
5. What kind of commercial is seen the morning after the meeting in "A Dream of Thousand Cats"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)