|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Midsummer Night's Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first creature the leader cat saw in her dream after she was separated from her kittens?
(a) A bird.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A human.
2. How did Shakespeare's rival playwright die?
(a) He had a venereal disease.
(b) He starved.
(c) He was hanged.
(d) He was murdered.
3. How many Oscars is Madoc's first movie nominated for?
4. How does the fairy audience get to the play?
(a) They appear out of nowhere.
(b) They fly.
(c) They walk.
(d) They enter through a portal.
5. What does Madoc use to carry his bezoar?
(a) A bag.
(b) A purse.
(c) A metal container.
(d) A wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does "A Midsummer's Night's Dream" start?
2. What kind of animal head does Shakespeare's son have to wear in the play?
3. Where does Shakespeare's son hope to stop for the night in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
4. Whom does Titania invite to the spirit world?
5. How do most of the cats feel about the leader cat's message?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)