|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dream of a Thousand Cats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Madoc to finish his project after raping Calliope?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 5 days.
2. What kind of wasteland does the leader cat have to travel through in her dream?
(a) A frozen wasteland.
(b) A watery wasteland.
(c) A burning wasteland.
(d) A sandy wasteland.
3. What was the first creature the leader cat saw in her dream after she was separated from her kittens?
(a) A cat.
(b) A human.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
4. Where did Erasmus catch 'her'?
5. How does the cat talk to the kitten?
(b) It meows.
(c) It points with its tail.
(d) It speaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who separates the leader cat from her kittens?
2. What is Felix's last name?
3. What are the human owners doing the morning after the meeting?
4. How much work has Madoc done 3 hours after raping Calliope?
5. What happens when Madoc writes a play?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)