|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Dream of a Thousand Cats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the trichinobezoar created?
(a) Hair was swallowed.
(b) A rock was naturally condensed.
(c) A spell created it.
(d) Adhesive was frozen.
2. What does Madoc force Calliope to do while in his house?
(a) Read his work.
(b) Make love to him.
(c) Sing to him.
(d) Clean his house.
3. What does the leader cat lose when she travels through the big void?
(a) Her sense of self.
(b) Her sadness.
(c) Her fears.
(d) Her memory.
4. What are the human owners doing the morning after the meeting?
(a) Holding a meeting.
(b) Having a party.
(c) Working on their computers.
(d) Watching television.
5. What does the leader cat say to the kitten when the meeting is over?
(a) She has power.
(b) She is too young.
(c) There is hope.
(d) She should spread the word.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do most of the cats feel about the leader cat's message?
2. Whom does the leader cat pray to when she is separated from her kittens?
3. What does Madoc say to himself while raping Calliope?
4. What was Calliope doing when she was captured?
5. What kind of cats do not believe in the leader cat's message?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)