|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Midsummer Night's Dream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Erasmus keep Calliope?
(a) A safe.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) A closet.
(d) The refrigerator.
2. What does the man ask his wife to find the morning after the meeting?
(a) His bow tie.
(b) His briefcase.
(c) His notes.
(d) His jacket.
3. How does Peaseblossom describe Puck?
(a) Dangerous and psychotic.
(b) Loving and aggressive.
(c) Passionate and jealous.
(d) Strange and uncontrolled.
4. What kind of potion is used in the play in "A Midsummer's Night's Dream"?
5. How did cats look in the former world?
(a) They were large.
(b) They walked on two feet.
(c) They all had long luxurious hair.
(d) They were tiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richard the player's last name?
2. How does Calliope know Oneiros?
3. What does Puck do to the actor playing his part?
4. What does the separation of her kittens show the leader of the meeting?
5. Whom does the leader cat pray to when she is separated from her kittens?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)