1. What month does "Calliope" start in?
2. What is Richard Madoc's occupation?
3. What is a trichinobezoar made out of?
4. What is Felix's last name?
5. Who calls Madoc while he is talking to Felix?
(a) His boss.
(b) His agent.
(c) His wife.
(d) His partner.
6. How late is Madoc with his latest project?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 12 months.
7. What does Madoc use to carry his bezoar?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A bag.
(c) A metal container.
(d) A purse.
8. What will happen if Madoc doesn't fulfill his contract for his latest project?
(a) He will be demoted.
(b) He will be fired.
(c) He will be sued.
(d) He will be reassigned.
9. What is Erasmus's occupation?
10. What is Erasmus's last name?
11. What is Erasmus wearing when Madoc comes to see him?
(a) A bathrobe.
(c) A suit and tie.
(d) A tuxedo.
This section contains 3,426 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)