• Felix, a big fan of Richard Madoc's writing, brings him a trichinobezoar, but isn't sure why he needs it. Madoc repays him by living him a signed book.
• Madoc's agent calls. He is 9 months late with his next book, and the publisher is threatening to sue. Madoc promises it is coming soon. He hasn't written anything.
• Madoc goes to visit Erasmus Fry, an old writer. He gives Fry the trichinobezoar and tells him how upset he is about his writer's block.
• Fry talks about when he caught 'her' and says he doesn't need her anymore because he is old and his career is over.
• Fry gives Calliope, a muse, to Madoc and asks for him to get a publisher to reprint his book "Here Comes a Candle".
• Madoc rapes Calliope at his house, and is overcome with ideas. He finishes his second novel in 5 weeks. He writes...
This section contains 1,496 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)