|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fiona describe the funeral service?
2. What is the goal of the Help Jessica Run Campaign?
(a) To raise money for the track team.
(b) To raise money to pay for the medical bills.
(c) To raise money for college.
(d) To raise money for a prosthetic leg.
3. What does Fiona ask Jessica’s first period teacher when Jessica first returns to school?
(a) If she can sign a late slip.
(b) If Jessica can skip a couple of assignments she missed.
(c) If she can sit in with Jessica.
(d) If Jessica can drop her class.
4. Which class is Jessica dreading going back to the most?
5. What does Fiona help Jessica do after lunch in Part II?
(a) Practice walking with the crutches.
(b) Her homework she needs to catch up on.
(c) The dishes.
(d) Organize her room.
6. What is the name of Jessica’s best friend?
7. What character appears in Jessica’s running dream that night, in Part III?
(d) Ms. Rucker.
8. What happened to the man who crashed his truck into the track bus?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He’s in the hospital.
(c) He fled the country.
(d) He died.
9. How does Jessica feel when she arrives back at school for the first time and gets in her wheelchair?
10. How did Chloe lose her leg?
(a) She fell.
(b) She wanted it off.
(d) Car accident.
11. How does Jessica feel about her journey up the stairs and into the bathtub on her own for the first time?
12. What does Gavin ask Jessica during the phone call at the hospital?
(a) If he can write an article about her for the school paper.
(b) If she wants to go out.
(c) If she is still going to run track.
(d) If he can bring her anything.
13. What does Jessica ask Kyro about?
(a) Lucy’s funeral.
(b) The last track meet.
(c) Why her dad is mad at him.
(d) Merryl and Gavin.
14. What did Jessica’s dad do to their house while Jessica was at the hospital?
(a) Tore down the stairs.
(b) Added an elevator.
(c) Re-paved the driveway.
(d) Added a ramp.
15. Why does Sherlock wake Jessica up in the morning in Part II?
(a) He wants to be fed.
(b) He wants to go to the bathroom.
(c) He wants to go for a run.
(d) He wants to play fetch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jessica tell Fiona in Part II when she asks her if she is coming back to school?
2. Where does Fiona take Jessica for lunch on Jessica's first day back at school?
3. What does Jessica tell Fiona she has been thinking about when she asks about school?
4. What does Jessica secretly wish had happened to her?
5. What does Claudia Steele call her daughter when she snubs Jessica?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)