|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-15 (Part II).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of surgery does Jessica undergo?
(a) BK amputation.
(b) AK amputation.
(c) Kidney transplant.
(d) Heart transplant.
2. What does Fiona help Jessica do after lunch in Part II?
(a) Her homework she needs to catch up on.
(b) Organize her room.
(c) The dishes.
(d) Practice walking with the crutches.
3. What was Jessica’s mom looking at in the kitchen one night and crying over before Jessica found her?
(a) A book.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) A family photo album.
(d) Jessica’s birth certificate.
4. How does Jessica feel about her journey up the stairs and into the bathtub on her own for the first time?
5. Who does Jessica find in Coach Kyro’s room during lunch?
(a) All her teachers.
(b) Her parents.
(d) The entire track team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bridge that Jessica runs across in her dream?
2. What is the name of the painful sensation Jessica feels in her amputated leg?
3. What does Dr. Wells tell Jessica the next day?
4. Why does Fiona decline Jessica's mom’s offer to stay for dinner in Part II?
5. What surprise does Jessica’s mom bring for her to eat at the hospital?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)