1. What grade is Jessica in at the beginning of the novel?
2. What kind of surgery does Jessica undergo?
(a) AK amputation.
(b) Heart transplant.
(c) Kidney transplant.
(d) BK amputation.
3. What does Jessica think she will never be able to do again after her surgery?
(b) Listen to music.
4. What is the name of the specialist who monitors Jessica?
5. What is the name of Jessica track rival who appears in her first running dream?
(a) Valerie Steele.
(b) Vanessa Steele.
(c) Veronica Steele.
(d) Vicky Steele.
6. What happens to Jessica the first time she tries to go to the bathroom herself after her surgery?
(a) She gets dizzy and sits back down.
(b) She gets to the bathroom and pukes.
(c) She gets someone to carry her.
(d) She gets to the bathroom and pees herself.
7. What smell in the hospital does Jessica find unpleasant?
(c) Cafeteria food.
This section contains 5,144 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)