|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Ten through Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Muthoni's family about her illness?
(d) The tribe's medicine man.
2. How did Waiyaki feel the morning of the ceremony in Chapter Three?
3. What is a "kihii"?
(a) An uncircumcised boy.
(b) A ceremonial pipe.
(c) A sacrificial goat.
(d) A traditional instrument.
4. Who once told Waiyaki that the arm of the white man is long?
(a) Reverend Livingstone.
5. What reaction did Waiyaki have that was unusual?
(a) He passed out.
(b) He cried.
(c) He laughed.
(d) He fell asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal makes Waiyaki want to touch their bodies?
2. Who is Njeri?
3. Which of these behaviors is not one condemned by Joshua?
4. Where did Waiyaki's mother take him at the end of Chapter Three?
5. What does "Gikuyu Karinga" mean?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)