|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nineteen through Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Waiyaki called by the people?
(a) "The Leader."
(b) "The Chosen One."
(c) "The Prophet."
(d) "The Teacher."
2. Who is weeping at the end of Chapter Twelve?
(b) Waiyaki's mother.
3. Which of these is not used as an instrument during the initiation dances?
(c) Broken tins.
4. Which of these is not a god worshiped by the Kikuyu?
(b) Mugo wa Kibiro.
5. Where did Waiyaki sit for the ceremony?
(a) In front of the tribe's elders.
(b) Behind his father.
(c) Between his mother's thighs.
(d) Alone by the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the old saying quoted near the end of Chapter One, what is not for strangers?
2. From where did the ancient seer whisper to his son that salvation would come?
3. How many sons does Chege have?
4. Who is planning to kidnap Nyambura?
5. What shape does Waiyaki see in his mind?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)