|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
2. Why does Dinah accompany Rachel to Shechum?
3. What is happening physically and mentally to Dinah?
4. Who out of Jacob's wives does Rebecca disapprove of?
5. Who is murdered in My Story, Chapter 5?
Essay Topic 1
DInah's life without her mothers drastically changes. How do you think your life might change if your mother was not present. What if you had never had contact with your mother and suddenly she was present?
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the book, women are allowed to assert their own sexual agency, thus allowing this to become a main theme in the book. Cite three examples of this in the book. Explain how and why the women of the Red Tent are allowed to explore and assert their own sexual agency.
Essay Topic 3
What is the difference between Dinah's relationship with Benia and her relationship with Shalem? What you label these two relationships? Why?
This section contains 982 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)