|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rebecca disappointed with herself at the beginning of My Story, Chapter 5?
2. Why is Leah angry with Shalem?
3. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
4. Who does DInah call the women who work for Rebecca?
5. What is Meryt's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
2. Why does Benia track down Dinah?
3. What does Jacob do once he has learned about the ceremony?
4. Who does Dinah become friends with?
5. What does Dinah learn upon Tabea's arrival?
6. What happens once Dinah gets her period?
7. What happens to the sisters?
8. Why does Re-mose decide to visit his mother?
9. What happens to Jacob?
10. What does DInah do when she returns to Jacob's camp?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Joseph and Dinah are very important to their parents in different ways. Compare and contrast their differences. Is Joseph's importance to Jacob the same as Dinah's to her mothers?
Essay Topic 2
Which theme did you think was the most important in the book? Explain why this theme remained prevalent as you read the book.
Essay Topic 3
Pick out a character you can relate to in the book except for Dinah. Why did you choose this character? Which of their characteristics remind you of yourself? How would that character act if he/she was in your situation? If you were in his/hers?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)