Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Reuben?
2. Why has Benia tracked down Dinah?
3. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
4. What does DInah do before she leaves her mothers, brothers, and fathers forever?
5. What theme is important to this chapter?
Essay Topic 1
Which theme did you think was the most important in the book? Explain why this theme remained prevalent as you read the book.
Essay Topic 2
The Red Tent is not only the title of the book, but a special place to Dinah and her mothers.
1. What makes the Red Tent so special?
2. What does the Red Tent symbolize?
3. Why are men never allowed in the Red Tent? Is their hesitation voluntary or mandatory?
Essay Topic 3
Imagine that you are Dinah. How would you have reacted to the slaughter of Shalem and the other men of Shechem? Would you have reacted more violently towards your family?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)