|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
(a) Sons who had a close relationship with their mothers passed the stories down.
(b) They published a book.
(c) They wrote them down in a journal.
(d) They told thier daughters their stories with the expectation they would pass them down.
2. What is Dinah's writing style?
(a) Angry and sad
(d) Happy that we are listening to her story
3. Who is Leah's best friend?
4. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
5. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the red tent?
2. Who is Rebecca?
3. What does Dinah realize about her father in this chapter?
4. Who is Jacob's first wife?
5. How long must the camp stay near the river?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Zilpah convince Rachel to not marry Jacob?
2. What is another reason for Dinah's anger?
3. Why is Leah sad in My Mother's Stories, Chapter 2?
4. Who actually steals the idols?
5. What do Dinah and Joseph see at the end of My Story, Chapter 3?
6. Why does Rachel have to wait to marry Jacob?
7. Why do the sisters plot to take away Laban's gods?
8. Why are all of the sisters happy that DInah is born?
9. What happens after Laban enters the Red Tent?
10. Why does DInah become jealous of her own father?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)