|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
(a) She sees how much Leah loves him
(b) Jacob has the most influence over the family
(c) Joseph would rather spend time with Jacob
(d) She sees how all the women fawn over him
2. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
(b) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
(c) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
(d) They do not approve of Jacob.
3. How do the children find Ruti?
4. What is the red tent?
(a) This is where women go to shop for food.
(b) This is where the sisters go during their menstrual cycle.
(c) Where weddings take place.
(d) A special tent where Jacob sleeps.
5. Why is this chapter important?
(a) The sisters show mercy to Ruti
(b) Sexuality is further discussed
(c) The red tent burns
(d) Dinah begins her story
Short Answer Questions
1. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
2. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
3. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
4. Are women allowed to be a part of men's social circles?
5. What occupation does Rachel take up?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Laban and Jacob mark out their territories?
2. What is another reason for Dinah's anger?
3. What happens to Jacob at the end of My Story, Chapter 3?
4. Is there violence when Esau and Jacob meet again?
5. Rachel is mad that she is not Jacob's wife, but why else is she mad?
6. How does Laban's life change after Jacob arrives at his camp?
7. How does Dinah feel when she sees Ruti's dead body?
8. Which sister is the most excited to leave?
9. Who actually steals the idols?
10. Why can't Esau and Jacob travel together?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)