|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rebecca's home called?
2. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
(a) They do not want Ruti to bear more sons
(b) They feel sorry for her
(c) They do not like Ruti and want her to suffer
(d) The sisters decide not to help Ruti
3. In the book, what mystifies men?
(b) A woman's menstrual cycle
(d) Women's feelings
4. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
5. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
(a) She sees how much Leah loves him
(b) Jacob has the most influence over the family
(c) She sees how all the women fawn over him
(d) Joseph would rather spend time with Jacob
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
2. Which sister actually steals from Laban?
3. What do the sisters take that is important to them?
4. How do Joseph and Dinah spend their time together?
5. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jacob do once he has learned about the ceremony?
2. What happens to Jacob?
3. Why is Leah sad in My Mother's Stories, Chapter 2?
4. Why are all of the sisters happy that DInah is born?
5. How does Dinah feel when she learns she is pregnant?
6. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
7. How does Benia react when he learns about Dinah's past?
8. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
9. What happens to the sisters?
10. What theme is introduced in this chapter, My Mother's Stories?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)