|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to welcome the camp to Rebecca's home?
2. What is Esau's reaction when he finally sees Jacob?
(a) He shakes hands with his brother
(b) He ignores his brother
(c) He embraces his brother
(d) He punches his brother
3. What do Dinah and Jacob find near the lake?
(a) A bear
(b) A fox
(c) A wolf
(d) A wild boar
4. What does Dinah realize about her father in this chapter?
(a) He is a noble, kind-hearted person
(b) He is not kind to his wives
(c) He is not kind to her
(d) She notices her father as a man
5. Who finds Jacob beaten and naked by the water?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do both families agree to meet?
2. Why does Laban seek out Jacob's camp?
3. Why does Zilpah decide never to sleep with Jacob again?
4. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
5. How are women's stories told?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which sister is the most excited to leave?
2. How do Laban and Jacob mark out their territories?
3. What theme is prevalent in this section?
4. Why is Leah sad in My Mother's Stories, Chapter 2?
5. Why does Leah decide to have her final baby?
6. What do Dinah and Joseph see at the end of My Story, Chapter 3?
7. Why is Jacob happy when Rachel births Joseph?
8. How does Laban's life change after Jacob arrives at his camp?
9. Why does DInah become jealous of her own father?
10. Is there violence when Esau and Jacob meet again?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)