|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jacob and Laban do to ensure they never see each other again?
(a) They both agree not to visit Canaan
(b) They set a boundary with water
(c) They both agree not to go to Eygpt
(d) They set a boundary between the two camps
2. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) It is informative
(b) Her story is extremely long
(c) It is very flowery language
(d) It is very short and non-descriptive
3. How does Dinah feel toward Ruti?
(a) She wishes Ruti would stand up for herself
(b) Dinah thinks Ruti is pathetic
(c) Dinah does not like Ruti
(d) DInah feels sorry for Ruti
4. What important theme was introduced/further discussed in this chapter?
(c) goddess worship
5. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
(a) They want a girl to pamper and dress up
(b) They know Jacob will be thrilled to have a daughter.
(c) They now have someone to pass on their stories.
(d) They want another girl to share in chores
Short Answer Questions
1. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
2. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
3. Where do both families agree to meet?
4. Who is sent to welcome the camp to Rebecca's home?
5. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Leah trick Jacob?
2. Why can't Esau and Jacob travel together?
3. Why does Jacob choose Rachel to be his wife?
4. Why does Leah decide to have her final baby?
5. Which sister is the most excited to leave?
6. What happens after Laban enters the Red Tent?
7. Is there violence when Esau and Jacob meet again?
8. Why is Dinah so excited to meet Tabea?
9. Why is DInah taken with Werenro?
10. Rachel is mad that she is not Jacob's wife, but why else is she mad?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)