|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
(a) They know Jacob will be thrilled to have a daughter.
(b) They want another girl to share in chores
(c) They now have someone to pass on their stories.
(d) They want a girl to pamper and dress up
2. How does Dinah feel toward Ruti?
(a) Dinah does not like Ruti
(b) Dinah thinks Ruti is pathetic
(c) DInah feels sorry for Ruti
(d) She wishes Ruti would stand up for herself
3. Who saves Ruti?
4. How do Joseph and Dinah spend their time together?
(a) They play card games.
(b) They annoy their older brothers
(c) They tell each other stories of their mothers and father
(d) They fish in the local pond
5. What god does Rachel pray to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob hate Laban?
2. What is bride price?
3. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
4. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
5. How are Esau's wives different from Jacob's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does DInah do when she returns to Jacob's camp?
2. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
3. Why are Simon and Levi furious with Dinah's marriage?
4. Who comes to collect Dinah from Rebecca?
5. Rachel is mad that she is not Jacob's wife, but why else is she mad?
6. What happens to Jacob at the end of My Story, Chapter 3?
7. How does Laban's life change after Jacob arrives at his camp?
8. How does Shalem make Dinah his wife?
9. Which sister is the most excited to leave?
10. Why does Jacob choose Rachel to be his wife?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)