|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
(b) By who is better at doing chores.
(c) Who can give Jacob more children.
(d) Who is the leader of the household.
2. What occupation does Rachel take up?
(d) laundry washer
3. Who sends Dinah and Jacob to look for Ruti?
4. What do Dinah and Jacob find near the lake?
(a) A wolf
(b) A fox
(c) A bear
(d) A wild boar
5. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
(a) She gives them a voice by telling Dinah's story
(b) She has the mother's sons tell the story
(c) She has discovered the mother's written story
(d) She has the mothers tell their stories
Short Answer Questions
1. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
2. What is Rebecca's home called?
3. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
4. What does Inna declare Dinah to be?
5. What does Dinah realize about her father in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Dinah confused by her feelings for Benia?
2. Who comes to collect Dinah from Rebecca?
3. Why do the sisters decide to help Ruti?
4. What does DInah do when she returns to Jacob's camp?
5. Rachel is mad that she is not Jacob's wife, but why else is she mad?
6. What happens once Dinah gets her period?
7. Why does Dinah take an interest in delivering babies?
8. Who does Dinah spend a lot of time with in her childhood?
9. What theme is prevalent in this section?
10. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)