|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
(a) She secretly loves Jacob
(b) Leah forces her to
(c) She wants to have a child
(d) She wants to make Rachel jealous
2. Where do both families agree to meet?
3. Why does Rebecca hate Esau's wives?
(a) They do not respect her age
(b) Because they are rude to her
(c) They waste too much of her time
(d) Because they do not celebrate in the Red Tent
4. Who is thought to be the most beautiful daughter of Laban?
5. Who sends Dinah and Jacob to look for Ruti?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Jacob beaten and naked by the water?
2. What is a midwife?
3. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
4. How are Esau's wives different from Jacob's?
5. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Rachel is mad that she is not Jacob's wife, but why else is she mad?
2. What happens to Ruti in My Story, Chapter 1?
3. Why is Leah sad in My Mother's Stories, Chapter 2?
4. Why does Jacob choose Rachel to be his wife?
5. Is the story of Dinah very long? How was she mentioned?
6. Which sister is the most excited to leave?
7. What theme is prevalent in this section?
8. Who does Dinah spend a lot of time with in her childhood?
9. Why is Dinah so excited to meet Tabea?
10. Why is Jacob happy when Rachel births Joseph?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)