|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a midwife?
(a) A surrogate mother
(b) A female nurse
(c) A woman who helps in the delivery of a baby
(d) A female healer
2. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
(a) sixty goats and sixty sheep
(b) sixty goats and sixty cows
(d) sixty cows and sixty sheep
3. Who arrives at Jacob's camp to let him know that Esau is coming?
4. Who is Leah's best friend?
5. Why does Zilpah decide never to sleep with Jacob again?
(a) She has a hard time giving birth to her children
(b) Zilpah does not enjoy intimate acts
(c) She is disgusted by Jacob
(d) Zilpah does not wish to sleep with someone who does not love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rebecca's home called?
2. Why does Jacob hate Laban?
3. What do the sisters take that is important to them?
4. Who is sent to welcome the camp to Rebecca's home?
5. Why is Laban jealous of Jacob?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is evident about Leah's character from the beginning of the book?
2. What theme is prevalent in this section?
3. Who actually steals the idols?
4. Why is Leah sad in My Mother's Stories, Chapter 2?
5. Why does Leah decide to have her final baby?
6. Why are all of the sisters happy that DInah is born?
7. How does Leah trick Jacob?
8. Why is Dinah so excited to meet Tabea?
9. What do Dinah and Joseph see at the end of My Story, Chapter 3?
10. Why does Zilpah convince Rachel to not marry Jacob?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)