|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
(a) Bilhah wishes to be cruel to Rachel
(b) Bilhah wants to help Rachel through her miscarriages.
(c) Bilhah is in love with Jacob and secretly wanted to have his child.
(d) Leah asks Bilhah to do so
2. Who are the only men to enter into the Red Tent?
(a) First Sons
(b) Youngest Sons
(d) Sick men
3. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
(a) Jacob has the most influence over the family
(b) Joseph would rather spend time with Jacob
(c) She sees how much Leah loves him
(d) She sees how all the women fawn over him
4. What is Dinah's writing style?
(b) Angry and sad
(c) Happy that we are listening to her story
5. Rachel is angry with Leah and ________________.
(a) pulls her hair.
(b) pushes her to the ground.
(c) slaps her face.
(d) kicks her in the leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
2. Who is Dinah's mother?
3. Which sister actually steals from Laban?
4. Why does Zilpah decide never to sleep with Jacob again?
5. Why does Rebecca hate Esau's wives?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dinah venture to Shechem?
2. Why does Jacob choose Rachel to be his wife?
3. How does Leah trick Jacob?
4. Why does DInah become jealous of her own father?
5. Why do Shalem and his father agree to have the men of Shechem circumcised?
6. How long does Re-mose stay with Dinah?
7. Why do the sisters decide to help Ruti?
8. How does Dinah feel when she learns she is pregnant?
9. What happens to Werenro at the end of Chapter 7?
10. Why does Benia track down Dinah?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)