|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sister actually steals from Laban?
2. What do Dinah and Jacob find near the lake?
(a) A fox
(b) A bear
(c) A wild boar
(d) A wolf
3. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
4. Who is the local midwife?
5. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
(a) Because Rachel foresees Leah having a girl
(b) Jacob insists that she have more children
(c) Rachel pressures her to have a baby
(d) She desperately wants another boy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ruti thank for saving her?
2. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
3. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
4. Who nurses Jacob for Rachel?
5. What is a midwife?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Laban and Jacob mark out their territories?
2. Why is Jacob happy when Rachel births Joseph?
3. How does Leah trick Jacob?
4. Why does Zilpah convince Rachel to not marry Jacob?
5. Who does Dinah spend a lot of time with in her childhood?
6. What happens to Jacob at the end of My Story, Chapter 3?
7. Who actually steals the idols?
8. What theme is prevalent in this section?
9. Why does Leah decide to have her final baby?
10. What is evident about Leah's character from the beginning of the book?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)