|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jacob's first wife?
2. Why is Laban jealous of Jacob?
(a) Jacob has married all of his daughters
(b) Because Jacob's clan has become very prosperous
(c) Jacon insulted Laban
(d) Jacob stole from Laban
3. What is Jacob bothered by during their journey?
(a) Dreams of his brother, Esau
(b) Dreams of his beloved mother, Rebecca
(c) He dreams of his homeland Canaan
(d) He dreams of Rachel who cannot have babies
4. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
(a) They know Jacob will be thrilled to have a daughter.
(b) They want a girl to pamper and dress up
(c) They want another girl to share in chores
(d) They now have someone to pass on their stories.
5. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Who can give Jacob more children.
(b) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
(c) Who is the leader of the household.
(d) By who is better at doing chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
2. Why is Bilhah reluctant to leave?
3. How are Esau's wives different from Jacob's?
4. Who is the author of the book?
5. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jacob happy when Rachel births Joseph?
2. Why does Zilpah convince Rachel to not marry Jacob?
3. Why can't Esau and Jacob travel together?
4. How does Laban's life change after Jacob arrives at his camp?
5. Why are all of the sisters happy that DInah is born?
6. What happens to Ruti in My Story, Chapter 1?
7. What theme is prevalent in this section?
8. What do Dinah and Joseph see at the end of My Story, Chapter 3?
9. Why do the sisters decide to help Ruti?
10. What theme is introduced in this chapter, My Mother's Stories?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)