|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
(a) Rachel pressures her to have a baby
(b) Because Rachel foresees Leah having a girl
(c) She desperately wants another boy
(d) Jacob insists that she have more children
2. What do the sisters decide to steal from Laban?
(b) Household gods
3. What is Dinah's writing style?
(a) Angry and sad
(c) Happy that we are listening to her story
4. Why does Zilpah decide never to sleep with Jacob again?
(a) She has a hard time giving birth to her children
(b) Zilpah does not wish to sleep with someone who does not love her.
(c) Zilpah does not enjoy intimate acts
(d) She is disgusted by Jacob
5. Who does Ruti thank for saving her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
2. How many wives does Jacob now have?
3. What occupation does Rachel take up?
4. Who is the only son of Jacob that does not marry?
5. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is the story of Dinah very long? How was she mentioned?
2. Who does Dinah spend a lot of time with in her childhood?
3. What theme is prevalent in this section?
4. What happens to Jacob at the end of My Story, Chapter 3?
5. Why is Leah sad in My Mother's Stories, Chapter 2?
6. Why are all of the sisters happy that DInah is born?
7. How does the story begin?
8. How does Leah trick Jacob?
9. Why do the sisters plot to take away Laban's gods?
10. How do Laban and Jacob mark out their territories?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)