|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What god does Rachel pray to?
2. How do the children find Ruti?
3. What is Jacob's homeland?
4. What important theme was introduced/further discussed in this chapter?
(b) goddess worship
5. Why is Dinah excited to meet Tabea?
(a) She is very beautiful
(b) Tabea is her only female cousin
(c) She promises to teach Dinah how to read
(d) Tabea is very kind
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rebecca hate Esau's wives?
2. Who is the local midwife?
3. Who arrives at Jacob's camp to let him know that Esau is coming?
4. Which sister actually steals from Laban?
5. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the sisters decide to help Ruti?
2. What is another reason for Dinah's anger?
3. Why is DInah taken with Werenro?
4. Why does Zilpah convince Rachel to not marry Jacob?
5. Rachel is mad that she is not Jacob's wife, but why else is she mad?
6. How does the story begin?
7. What happens to Jacob at the end of My Story, Chapter 3?
8. How does Laban's life change after Jacob arrives at his camp?
9. Why is Leah sad in My Mother's Stories, Chapter 2?
10. How do Laban and Jacob mark out their territories?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)