|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
2. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
3. Why does Rebecca hate Esau's wives?
(a) They waste too much of her time
(b) Because they do not celebrate in the Red Tent
(c) They do not respect her age
(d) Because they are rude to her
4. Which sister is the most excited to leave Laban?
5. How do the children find Ruti?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
2. Who does Reuben spend most of his time with?
3. Who saves Ruti?
4. How many wives does Jacob now have?
5. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the sisters decide to help Ruti?
2. Why does Zilpah convince Rachel to not marry Jacob?
3. Why is DInah taken with Werenro?
4. Why are all of the sisters happy that DInah is born?
5. Why does DInah become jealous of her own father?
6. What do Dinah and Joseph see at the end of My Story, Chapter 3?
7. Why is Jacob happy when Rachel births Joseph?
8. What happens to Ruti in My Story, Chapter 1?
9. What is evident about Leah's character from the beginning of the book?
10. Why does Rachel have to wait to marry Jacob?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)