|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
(a) sixty goats and sixty cows
(b) sixty cows and sixty sheep
(c) sixty goats and sixty sheep
2. Which sister is the most excited to leave Laban?
3. Who is Dinah's mother?
4. Who nurses Jacob for Rachel?
5. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
(a) Three months
(b) Seven months
(c) Five months
(d) He does not agree to add on any more time
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
2. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
3. What does Dinah realize about her father in this chapter?
4. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
5. Where does Dinah spend most of her time before she gets her period?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Laban and Jacob mark out their territories?
2. How does the story begin?
3. What is evident about Leah's character from the beginning of the book?
4. What theme is introduced in this chapter, My Mother's Stories?
5. Why does Jacob choose Rachel to be his wife?
6. Who does Dinah spend a lot of time with in her childhood?
7. How does Laban's life change after Jacob arrives at his camp?
8. Why is DInah taken with Werenro?
9. How does Leah trick Jacob?
10. Who actually steals the idols?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)