|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
(a) Joseph would rather spend time with Jacob
(b) She sees how much Leah loves him
(c) Jacob has the most influence over the family
(d) She sees how all the women fawn over him
2. What is Esau's reaction when he finally sees Jacob?
(a) He ignores his brother
(b) He punches his brother
(c) He embraces his brother
(d) He shakes hands with his brother
3. Who is Leah's best friend?
4. Who nurses Jacob for Rachel?
5. What god does Rachel pray to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jacob's first wife?
2. Who sends Dinah and Jacob to look for Ruti?
3. How many wives does Jacob now have?
4. How long must the camp stay near the river?
5. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't Esau and Jacob travel together?
2. Rachel is mad that she is not Jacob's wife, but why else is she mad?
3. What happens once Dinah gets her period?
4. Why does Re-mose become so angry?
5. How does Benia react when he learns about Dinah's past?
6. Who interests Dinah on her visit to Joseph?
7. Who does Dinah spend a lot of time with in her childhood?
8. Why do Shalem and his father agree to have the men of Shechem circumcised?
9. Why are Simon and Levi furious with Dinah's marriage?
10. Why does Leah decide to have her final baby?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)