|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
(a) They want another girl to share in chores
(b) They want a girl to pamper and dress up
(c) They know Jacob will be thrilled to have a daughter.
(d) They now have someone to pass on their stories.
2. What is Esau's reaction when he finally sees Jacob?
(a) He punches his brother
(b) He shakes hands with his brother
(c) He ignores his brother
(d) He embraces his brother
3. How many wives does Jacob now have?
4. Who is the only son of Jacob that does not marry?
5. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Anita Diamant
(b) Alice Diamant
(c) Anita Shreve
(d) Salman Rushdie
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dinah's mother?
2. Where does Dinah spend most of her time before she gets her period?
3. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
4. What does Rachel name her son?
5. Who does Ruti thank for saving her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Dinah so excited to meet Tabea?
2. Why does DInah become jealous of her own father?
3. How does Laban's life change after Jacob arrives at his camp?
4. Who does Dinah spend a lot of time with in her childhood?
5. How does Leah trick Jacob?
6. Why does Zilpah convince Rachel to not marry Jacob?
7. Why is Leah sad in My Mother's Stories, Chapter 2?
8. What do Dinah and Joseph see at the end of My Story, Chapter 3?
9. Why are all of the sisters happy that DInah is born?
10. Why do the sisters decide to help Ruti?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)