|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
2. How long must the camp stay near the river?
(a) Two days
(b) Two weeks
(c) Two months
(d) Two years
3. What is Jacob's homeland?
4. Who is Jacob's first wife?
5. Who is the local midwife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zilpah assert her own sexual power?
2. Why does Rebecca hate Esau's wives?
3. How long is Jacob and Leah's honeymoon?
4. Who is sent to welcome the camp to Rebecca's home?
5. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is another reason for Dinah's anger?
2. Which sister is the most excited to leave?
3. Why does DInah become jealous of her own father?
4. Why is Jacob happy when Rachel births Joseph?
5. Who does Dinah spend a lot of time with in her childhood?
6. Why is DInah taken with Werenro?
7. What happens to Ruti in My Story, Chapter 1?
8. Rachel is mad that she is not Jacob's wife, but why else is she mad?
9. Why do the sisters plot to take away Laban's gods?
10. Why does Jacob choose Rachel to be his wife?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)