|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sister is the most excited to leave Laban?
2. What is Esau's reaction when he finally sees Jacob?
(a) He embraces his brother
(b) He punches his brother
(c) He shakes hands with his brother
(d) He ignores his brother
3. Who is thought to be the most beautiful daughter of Laban?
4. What is created by women telling their own stories?
(a) A legacy
(d) A bond
5. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
(a) They do not like Ruti and want her to suffer
(b) They do not want Ruti to bear more sons
(c) They feel sorry for her
(d) The sisters decide not to help Ruti
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ruti thank for saving her?
2. How does Zilpah assert her own sexual power?
3. What god does Rachel pray to?
4. Why is Dinah excited to meet Tabea?
5. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Benia track down Dinah?
2. What happens to the sisters?
3. Who does Dinah spend a lot of time with in her childhood?
4. What do Dinah and Joseph see at the end of My Story, Chapter 3?
5. Why can't Esau and Jacob travel together?
6. Why does Zilpah convince Rachel to not marry Jacob?
7. How do Laban and Jacob mark out their territories?
8. What happens to Dinah on the way to Mamre?
9. Why does Dinah call Rebecca's assistants Deborahs?
10. Why does Rachel have to wait to marry Jacob?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)