|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's predictions are fulfilled in this chapter?
2. Why is Dinah unhappy after the birth of her baby?
(a) She has postpartum depression
(b) She is told she is no longer the mother of her child
(c) The child is disfigured
(d) She wishes Shalem was there
3. What does Dinah's curse complete?
(a) The death of her old life in the tribe of Jacob
(b) The end of her mothers
(c) The rule of Hamor
(d) The demise of the house of Mamre
4. Why is DInah bothered by Re-nefer?
(a) She forces Dinah to work all the time
(b) Dinah cannot deal with Re-nefer's depression
(c) Re-nefer does not allow Dinah to grieve for Shalem
(d) Dinah feels as though Re-nefer is using her
5. Who does Dinah specifically call out when she returns to her father's people?
(d) Simon and Levi
6. Why does DInah continue to feel distant from her son?
(a) She feels ashamed to be his mother
(b) He has gone away to school
(c) Re-nefer has forced them apart by telling Re-mose bad things about his mother
(d) He pretends that he does not know her
7. Why is Jacob mad in My Story, Chapter 6?
(a) Dinah yells at her father and disrespects him
(b) His wives disobey him
(c) Joesph ran away
(d) He has heard about their Red Tent rituals and disapproves
8. What is Meryt's profession?
(a) clothes washer
(b) lady's maid
9. What happens while DInah is on her honeymoon?
(a) Jacob visits the King and is treated grandly
(b) Levi visits the King and is treated poorly
(c) Levi visits the King and is treated grandly
(d) Jacob visits the King and is treated poorly
10. What becomes of Leah?
(a) She commits sucide after Rachel dies.
(b) She falls out of favor with Jacob and is disowned by him
(c) She becomes bitter and regretful because she lost Dinah
(d) She loses the use of her arms and legs and dies in pain
11. Why is Leah angry with Shalem?
(a) She believes her daughter has been taken advantage of
(b) She is enraged because Jacob does not request her opinion
(c) She does not want Dinah to leave her
(d) She thinks Rachel is the blame for allowing Dinah to meet Shalem
12. What is Dinah instructed to do by Leah?
(a) Be kind to Rebecca
(b) Stay freinds with Taeba
(c) Respect the ways of her mothers
(d) Stay with Rebecca
13. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
(a) He is dying
(b) Issac has lost a leg
(c) Issac is now blind
(d) He has lost all of his hair
14. What does DInah do before she leaves her mothers, brothers, and fathers forever?
(a) She hits Levi
(b) She curses the tribe of Jacob
(c) She cries and hugs her mothers
(d) She forgives her brothers
15. Who does Dinah meet in the marketplace?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Reuben?
2. What does Meryt become to DInah?
3. Upon her return to her father's camp, who is Dinah angry with?
4. What happens to Dinah at the end of the chapter?
5. Why does Jacob take action against his wives?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)