|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who allows DInah to live with them after Re-nefer dies?
2. How long does Dinah stay at Mamre?
(a) Three months
(b) Three weeks
(c) Three years
(d) Three days
3. Why does Dinah accompany Rachel to Shechum?
(a) Jacob insists Dinah
(b) Dinah needs to get a present for Leah
(c) She is assisting with the delivery of a baby
(d) Dinah wants to buy a new dress
4. Where does Dinah move to at the beginning of the chapter?
(d) Valley of the Kings
5. Why is Rebecca disappointed with herself at the beginning of My Story, Chapter 5?
(a) She has a scrape on her face
(b) She breaks her her
(c) She sprains her ankle
(d) She is wearing an ugly frock
6. What becomes of Leah?
(a) She loses the use of her arms and legs and dies in pain
(b) She becomes bitter and regretful because she lost Dinah
(c) She falls out of favor with Jacob and is disowned by him
(d) She commits sucide after Rachel dies.
7. Why is Dinah hopeful at the end of the chapter?
(a) Dinah is falling in love again
(b) Re-mose has decided to live with her
(c) Re-nefer has left Egypt ,giving Dinah a chance to get to know Re-mose
(d) Dinah is beginning a successful career as a nanny
8. Why does Dinah now hate the camp?
(a) Her brothers tease her
(b) She is annoyed with Joseph
(c) She is sick of her mothers nagging her
(d) It seems flithy compared to Rebecca's Mamre
9. What theme is explored in this chapter as Dinah falls in love with Shalem?
(b) Young love
(d) Sexual agency
10. Who is sent to retrieve Rebecca from Dinah?
11. What happens to Zilpah?
(a) She dies of fever
(b) She dies in childbirth
(c) She becomes a great oracle
(d) She leaves the camp to wonder by herself
12. How long does it take for Dinah and Benia to be reunited?
(a) two years
(b) three months
(c) three years
(d) three weeks
13. What do Jacob's sons demand happen to the men of Shechum?
(a) They demand part of the citizens' tax money
(b) They demand that all the men get circumcised
(c) They request to live in the palace
(d) They request that a new palace be built for Dinah's family
14. Who is happy with the match?
15. Upon her return to her father's camp, who is Dinah angry with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rebecca furious?
2. Why are Jacob's sons against the match?
3. Why does Re-nefer threaten Dinah?
4. Who out of Jacob's wives does Rebecca disapprove of?
5. Why is Rebecca disappointed with Dinah?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)