|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Joseph upon Dinah's departure?
(a) Joseph runs away
(b) Jospeh dies
(c) Joseph betrays Jacob
(d) Levi and Simon sell Joseph into slavery
2. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
3. Who is Rebecca furious with?
4. What is Meryt's profession?
(a) clothes washer
(b) lady's maid
5. Why does Dinah hate Rebecca?
(a) Because she mistreats Taeba
(b) She is mean to Werenro
(c) Rebecca is cruel to Dinah
(d) She belittles Rachel
6. What is Dinah instructed to do by Leah?
(a) Be kind to Rebecca
(b) Stay freinds with Taeba
(c) Respect the ways of her mothers
(d) Stay with Rebecca
7. Why is there an attempt made on Dinah's life?
(a) People learn she is Re-mose's mother
(b) Dinah speaks poorly of Eygptians
(c) She helps in a delivery where the baby and mother die
(d) Someone discovers who her family is
8. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
(a) They wish to take the pain away from Dinah's first sexual expereince
(b) They believe it should be given to the earth and not a man
(c) They do not want DInah to be perceived as a virgin
(d) They do not break her hymen
9. How long does Dinah stay at Mamre?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three months
(c) Three years
(d) Three days
10. Why does Re-mose return to Dinah?
(a) Re-mose wants to know who his father is
(b) He is grieving over Re-nefer
(c) He wishes to get to know his mother
(d) His mentor, Zafenat Paneh-ah, wants her to deliver his wife's babies
11. What did Benia do when Dinah originally refused his attentions?
(a) Benia focused on his carpentrey
(b) He remained unmarried
(c) He married a young slave girl
(d) He traveled abroad
12. How long does it take for Dinah and Benia to be reunited?
(a) three weeks
(b) three months
(c) three years
(d) two years
13. Why does Dinah now hate the camp?
(a) It seems flithy compared to Rebecca's Mamre
(b) Her brothers tease her
(c) She is sick of her mothers nagging her
(d) She is annoyed with Joseph
14. Why does DInah continue to feel distant from her son?
(a) He has gone away to school
(b) Re-nefer has forced them apart by telling Re-mose bad things about his mother
(c) She feels ashamed to be his mother
(d) He pretends that he does not know her
15. What is happening physically and mentally to Dinah?
(a) She is becoming a woman
(b) She is acting childish
(c) She is angered by everyone around her
(d) She feels very emotional
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is DInah bothered by Re-nefer?
2. What happens the night that all the Shechum men are circumcised?
3. Who does Dinah specifically call out when she returns to her father's people?
4. Upon her return to her father's camp, who is Dinah angry with?
5. Which is a reason that Dinah and her son are kept apart?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)