|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dinah specifically call out when she returns to her father's people?
(a) Simon and Levi
2. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
(a) Issac has lost a leg
(b) He has lost all of his hair
(c) Issac is now blind
(d) He is dying
3. Who is murdered in My Story, Chapter 5?
4. Who is sent to retrieve Rebecca from Dinah?
5. Why does Re-mose threaten Zafenat Paneh-ah?
(a) Zafenat Paneh-ah punishes Re-mose for defying him
(b) Zafenat Paneh-ah has offended Re-mose's mother
(c) Re-mose does not get a promotion he was promised.
(d) He is angry that Zafenat Paneh-ah's family took away his future
6. Upon her return to her father's camp, who is Dinah angry with?
7. What happens to Reuben?
(a) Levi and Simon kill him
(b) He is killed in a fight
(c) Levi and Simon kidnap him
(d) He is found in bed with Bilhah and banished by Jacob
8. Why does Dinah now hate the camp?
(a) She is sick of her mothers nagging her
(b) It seems flithy compared to Rebecca's Mamre
(c) She is annoyed with Joseph
(d) Her brothers tease her
9. Why has Benia tracked down Dinah?
(a) He needs a good midwife to help with the delivery of a baby
(b) Benia wishes to kill DInah
(c) She owes him money
(d) He wants her to become his wife
10. Who does Dinah meet in the marketplace?
11. Why is Dinah hopeful at the end of the chapter?
(a) Dinah is beginning a successful career as a nanny
(b) Dinah is falling in love again
(c) Re-nefer has left Egypt ,giving Dinah a chance to get to know Re-mose
(d) Re-mose has decided to live with her
12. Who is responsible for Shalem and Dinah uniting?
13. Who out of Jacob's wives does Rebecca disapprove of?
14. Why does Jacob take action against his wives?
(a) He wants his wives to devote more time to him.
(b) He wishes for his wives and Esau's wives to be close
(c) He wants to exert his power over his wives
(d) His sons insist that action be taken
15. In this chapter, how does DInah defy her mothers?
(a) She does not come to their aid when they are sick
(b) She curses the ways of Mamre
(c) She refuses to pass on the ways of Mamre
(d) She cuts off all contact with them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers DInah's connection to Zafenat Paneh-ah?
2. What happens to Joseph upon Dinah's departure?
3. Why does Re-nefer decide to take Dinah in?
4. Who allows DInah to live with them after Re-nefer dies?
5. Where does Dinah go to deliver the baby?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)