|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rebecca disappointed with Dinah?
(a) Dinah is foolish
(b) Dinah is not the heir to Mamra
(c) Dinah judges other too easliy
(d) Dinah constantly enbarasses Rebecca
2. Who does DInah call the women who work for Rebecca?
(a) The Werenros
(b) The Rebeccas
(c) The Deborahs
(d) The Elizabeths
3. What does Dinah learn about her family when she speaks to Joseph?
(a) All of Dinah's mothers have died
(b) Joseph does not know what happened to the family
(c) Joseph wishes to forget the family also
(d) Jacob is still alive and his clan is still traveling
4. Why are Jacob's sons against the match?
(a) Levi and Simon wish they would have married a princess
(b) Jacob is overwhelmed by the King
(c) They do not want to be associated with royalty because they will never surpass it
(d) They are not against it, they cannot wait to be related to royalty
5. Where does Re-mose go to school?
6. Why does Jacob take action against his wives?
(a) He wants to exert his power over his wives
(b) His sons insist that action be taken
(c) He wants his wives to devote more time to him.
(d) He wishes for his wives and Esau's wives to be close
7. Who discovers DInah's connection to Zafenat Paneh-ah?
8. Besides being the head of Mamre, what is Rebecca?
(a) a healer and oracle
(b) a seer
(c) a mastermind
(d) a midwife
9. What did Benia do when Dinah originally refused his attentions?
(a) He remained unmarried
(b) He married a young slave girl
(c) Benia focused on his carpentrey
(d) He traveled abroad
10. Why does Dinah hate Egypt?
(a) Egyptian people are very rude to her
(b) Re-nefer brought her there without her consent.
(c) Because it is foreign to her
(d) Because she wants to stay in Shechum
11. Who out of Jacob's wives does Rebecca disapprove of?
12. Why is DInah bothered by Re-nefer?
(a) Re-nefer does not allow Dinah to grieve for Shalem
(b) Dinah cannot deal with Re-nefer's depression
(c) Dinah feels as though Re-nefer is using her
(d) She forces Dinah to work all the time
13. What does DInah do before she leaves her mothers, brothers, and fathers forever?
(a) She forgives her brothers
(b) She cries and hugs her mothers
(c) She curses the tribe of Jacob
(d) She hits Levi
14. What happens to Joseph upon Dinah's departure?
(a) Joseph betrays Jacob
(b) Levi and Simon sell Joseph into slavery
(c) Joseph runs away
(d) Jospeh dies
15. Who allows DInah to live with them after Re-nefer dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Re-mose return to Dinah?
2. How does Shalem make Dinah his bride?
3. What does Dinah dream of after the ritual?
4. What becomes of Leah?
5. Who's predictions are fulfilled in this chapter?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)