|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Reuben?
(a) He is killed in a fight
(b) He is found in bed with Bilhah and banished by Jacob
(c) Levi and Simon kill him
(d) Levi and Simon kidnap him
2. Why has Benia tracked down Dinah?
(a) He wants her to become his wife
(b) He needs a good midwife to help with the delivery of a baby
(c) She owes him money
(d) Benia wishes to kill DInah
3. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
(a) They believe it should be given to the earth and not a man
(b) They do not want DInah to be perceived as a virgin
(c) They do not break her hymen
(d) They wish to take the pain away from Dinah's first sexual expereince
4. What does DInah do before she leaves her mothers, brothers, and fathers forever?
(a) She hits Levi
(b) She cries and hugs her mothers
(c) She forgives her brothers
(d) She curses the tribe of Jacob
5. What theme is important to this chapter?
(a) Women's changing bodies
(b) Young developing love
(c) Women expressing sexual agency
6. Why is Jacob mad in My Story, Chapter 6?
(a) He has heard about their Red Tent rituals and disapproves
(b) His wives disobey him
(c) Dinah yells at her father and disrespects him
(d) Joesph ran away
7. Why is Dinah's pregnancy difficult?
(a) The baby is turned in the wrong position in the womb
(b) Dinah falls while pregnant
(c) Dinah is severly depressed
(d) She goes into childbirth unexpectedly
8. Who is happy with the match?
9. What does Dinah's admirer give her?
(a) a treasure box
(b) a bracelet
(c) a jewelry box
(d) a ring
10. What happens while DInah is on her honeymoon?
(a) Jacob visits the King and is treated grandly
(b) Levi visits the King and is treated poorly
(c) Levi visits the King and is treated grandly
(d) Jacob visits the King and is treated poorly
11. Who is responsible for Shalem and Dinah uniting?
12. In this chapter, how does DInah defy her mothers?
(a) She refuses to pass on the ways of Mamre
(b) She cuts off all contact with them
(c) She curses the ways of Mamre
(d) She does not come to their aid when they are sick
13. What becomes of Rachel?
(a) She continues on to become a famous midwife
(b) She disowns Leah as a sister
(c) She dies giving birth to Benjamin
(d) She loses her beauty as she ages
14. What did Benia do when Dinah originally refused his attentions?
(a) He traveled abroad
(b) He married a young slave girl
(c) He remained unmarried
(d) Benia focused on his carpentrey
15. Who out of Jacob's wives does Rebecca disapprove of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does DInah continue to feel distant from her son?
2. Why does Dinah accompany Rachel to Shechum?
3. Why does Jacob take action against his wives?
4. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
5. What does this chapter reveal about Re-mose?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)