|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Leah angry with Shalem?
(a) She does not want Dinah to leave her
(b) She thinks Rachel is the blame for allowing Dinah to meet Shalem
(c) She believes her daughter has been taken advantage of
(d) She is enraged because Jacob does not request her opinion
2. How long does it take for Dinah and Benia to be reunited?
(a) two years
(b) three weeks
(c) three years
(d) three months
3. Why does Dinah go back to the palace after the baby is delivered?
(a) She is asked to become Ashnan's lady's maid
(b) Dinah wants to request an audience with Re-nefer
(c) Rachel left her tools and needs Dinah to fetch them
(d) She wishes to see Shalem again
4. What does Jacob do that causes much drama to occur in his camp?
(a) He beats Leah and Rachel
(b) Jacob falls in love with one of Esau's wives
(c) Jacob beats Dinah and Joseph
(d) He smashes his wives' idols
5. What becomes of Leah?
(a) She becomes bitter and regretful because she lost Dinah
(b) She commits sucide after Rachel dies.
(c) She falls out of favor with Jacob and is disowned by him
(d) She loses the use of her arms and legs and dies in pain
6. What does Dinah name her baby?
7. Who is sent to retrieve Rebecca from Dinah?
8. Where does Re-mose go to school?
9. Who is happy with the match?
10. What becomes of Rachel?
(a) She loses her beauty as she ages
(b) She dies giving birth to Benjamin
(c) She disowns Leah as a sister
(d) She continues on to become a famous midwife
11. In this chapter, how does DInah defy her mothers?
(a) She cuts off all contact with them
(b) She curses the ways of Mamre
(c) She does not come to their aid when they are sick
(d) She refuses to pass on the ways of Mamre
12. How does Shalem make Dinah his bride?
(a) He asks her father for her hand in marriage
(b) He sleeps with her
(c) He carries her to the altar against her will
(d) He proposed marriage to her
13. What is Dinah instructed to do by Leah?
(a) Be kind to Rebecca
(b) Respect the ways of her mothers
(c) Stay freinds with Taeba
(d) Stay with Rebecca
14. Who is responsible for Shalem and Dinah uniting?
15. Why is Rebecca disappointed with Dinah?
(a) Dinah constantly enbarasses Rebecca
(b) Dinah is not the heir to Mamra
(c) Dinah judges other too easliy
(d) Dinah is foolish
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
2. What becomes of Bilhah?
3. Besides being the head of Mamre, what is Rebecca?
4. Where does Dinah move to at the beginning of the chapter?
5. What does Dinah's admirer give her?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)