|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rebecca disappointed with Dinah?
(a) Dinah is not the heir to Mamra
(b) Dinah judges other too easliy
(c) Dinah constantly enbarasses Rebecca
(d) Dinah is foolish
2. Why does Dinah now hate the camp?
(a) It seems flithy compared to Rebecca's Mamre
(b) Her brothers tease her
(c) She is sick of her mothers nagging her
(d) She is annoyed with Joseph
3. What does Jacob do that causes much drama to occur in his camp?
(a) He smashes his wives' idols
(b) Jacob falls in love with one of Esau's wives
(c) He beats Leah and Rachel
(d) Jacob beats Dinah and Joseph
4. What becomes of Leah?
(a) She commits sucide after Rachel dies.
(b) She loses the use of her arms and legs and dies in pain
(c) She becomes bitter and regretful because she lost Dinah
(d) She falls out of favor with Jacob and is disowned by him
5. Who out of Jacob's wives does Rebecca disapprove of?
6. Why does Dinah hate Egypt?
(a) Re-nefer brought her there without her consent.
(b) Because it is foreign to her
(c) Egyptian people are very rude to her
(d) Because she wants to stay in Shechum
7. What becomes of Bilhah?
(a) She disappears
(b) She dies in childbirth
(c) She stays with Jacob until he dies
(d) She falls in love with Simon
8. What do Jacob's sons demand happen to the men of Shechum?
(a) They request that a new palace be built for Dinah's family
(b) They demand that all the men get circumcised
(c) They request to live in the palace
(d) They demand part of the citizens' tax money
9. Why is Dinah hopeful at the end of the chapter?
(a) Re-mose has decided to live with her
(b) Dinah is falling in love again
(c) Re-nefer has left Egypt ,giving Dinah a chance to get to know Re-mose
(d) Dinah is beginning a successful career as a nanny
10. Who is sent to retrieve Rebecca from Dinah?
11. Why are Jacob's sons against the match?
(a) Jacob is overwhelmed by the King
(b) They do not want to be associated with royalty because they will never surpass it
(c) Levi and Simon wish they would have married a princess
(d) They are not against it, they cannot wait to be related to royalty
12. What happens the night that all the Shechum men are circumcised?
(a) They are murdered by Dinah's family
(b) Dinah's brothers realize they want to accept Dinah's new family
(c) The men revolt and refuse to get circumcised
(d) They rest peaefully
13. What does Dinah dream of after the ritual?
(a) a boar
(b) a cat
(c) a fish
(d) a big black animal in water
14. Why is Jacob mad in My Story, Chapter 6?
(a) He has heard about their Red Tent rituals and disapproves
(b) Dinah yells at her father and disrespects him
(c) His wives disobey him
(d) Joesph ran away
15. Who discovers DInah's connection to Zafenat Paneh-ah?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is DInah bothered by Re-nefer?
2. What theme is explored in this chapter as Dinah falls in love with Shalem?
3. Why does Re-mose return to Dinah?
4. How long does Dinah stay at Mamre?
5. Where does Dinah go to deliver the baby?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)