|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops Dinah from going back to Shechum?
(a) Joseph begs Dinah to stay
(b) Levi and Simon threaten to kill her if she leaves
(c) Her father forbids her to return
(d) Dinah's mothers
2. What does Meryt become to DInah?
(a) A sister
(b) A mother-like figure
(c) A lady's maid
(d) An assistant
3. Why is Rebecca furious?
(a) Jacob has spent too much time away from his mother.
(b) Bilhah cries all the time
(c) Rachel is very vain.
(d) Tabea did not spend time in the Red Tent during her period.
4. What do Jacob's sons demand happen to the men of Shechum?
(a) They request to live in the palace
(b) They request that a new palace be built for Dinah's family
(c) They demand part of the citizens' tax money
(d) They demand that all the men get circumcised
5. What becomes of Rachel?
(a) She dies giving birth to Benjamin
(b) She continues on to become a famous midwife
(c) She disowns Leah as a sister
(d) She loses her beauty as she ages
6. Why does Dinah hate Rebecca?
(a) She is mean to Werenro
(b) She belittles Rachel
(c) Because she mistreats Taeba
(d) Rebecca is cruel to Dinah
7. Who is happy with the match?
8. How long does it take for Dinah and Benia to be reunited?
(a) two years
(b) three weeks
(c) three months
(d) three years
9. Why is Rebecca disappointed with herself at the beginning of My Story, Chapter 5?
(a) She breaks her her
(b) She has a scrape on her face
(c) She is wearing an ugly frock
(d) She sprains her ankle
10. What did Benia do when Dinah originally refused his attentions?
(a) He remained unmarried
(b) He married a young slave girl
(c) He traveled abroad
(d) Benia focused on his carpentrey
11. What happens to Joseph upon Dinah's departure?
(a) Joseph runs away
(b) Joseph betrays Jacob
(c) Levi and Simon sell Joseph into slavery
(d) Jospeh dies
12. What becomes of Leah?
(a) She falls out of favor with Jacob and is disowned by him
(b) She loses the use of her arms and legs and dies in pain
(c) She becomes bitter and regretful because she lost Dinah
(d) She commits sucide after Rachel dies.
13. Why does Dinah accompany Rachel to Shechum?
(a) Dinah needs to get a present for Leah
(b) Dinah wants to buy a new dress
(c) Jacob insists Dinah
(d) She is assisting with the delivery of a baby
14. Who is responsible for Shalem and Dinah uniting?
15. Why is Leah angry with Shalem?
(a) She thinks Rachel is the blame for allowing Dinah to meet Shalem
(b) She believes her daughter has been taken advantage of
(c) She does not want Dinah to leave her
(d) She is enraged because Jacob does not request her opinion
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dinah unhappy after the birth of her baby?
2. What happens to Reuben?
3. Why does Re-nefer decide to take Dinah in?
4. Why does Dinah hate Egypt?
5. Why do Egyptians seek out the Cannanite woman named Dinah?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)