|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dinah go to deliver the baby?
2. Who out of Jacob's wives does Rebecca disapprove of?
3. What becomes of Bilhah?
(a) She falls in love with Simon
(b) She dies in childbirth
(c) She stays with Jacob until he dies
(d) She disappears
4. What happens the night that all the Shechum men are circumcised?
(a) They rest peaefully
(b) Dinah's brothers realize they want to accept Dinah's new family
(c) They are murdered by Dinah's family
(d) The men revolt and refuse to get circumcised
5. What does this chapter reveal about Re-mose?
(a) He is envious of Zafenat Paneh-ah
(b) He actually loves his mother
(c) He is very self centered
(d) He wishes to avenge his father
6. Why is Rebecca disappointed with herself at the beginning of My Story, Chapter 5?
(a) She has a scrape on her face
(b) She sprains her ankle
(c) She is wearing an ugly frock
(d) She breaks her her
7. How long does Dinah stay at Mamre?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three days
(c) Three months
(d) Three years
8. What happens when Dinah gets her period?
(a) Dinah gets married
(b) Her mothers are sad their daughter is growing up
(c) She is taken to the Red Tent
(d) She is taken out into seclusion
9. Why is Dinah's pregnancy difficult?
(a) The baby is turned in the wrong position in the womb
(b) She goes into childbirth unexpectedly
(c) Dinah is severly depressed
(d) Dinah falls while pregnant
10. Who does Dinah meet in the marketplace?
11. Who stops Dinah from going back to Shechum?
(a) Her father forbids her to return
(b) Joseph begs Dinah to stay
(c) Dinah's mothers
(d) Levi and Simon threaten to kill her if she leaves
12. What does DInah do before she leaves her mothers, brothers, and fathers forever?
(a) She hits Levi
(b) She forgives her brothers
(c) She cries and hugs her mothers
(d) She curses the tribe of Jacob
13. Why is Rebecca furious?
(a) Bilhah cries all the time
(b) Rachel is very vain.
(c) Tabea did not spend time in the Red Tent during her period.
(d) Jacob has spent too much time away from his mother.
14. Who is Rebecca furious with?
15. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
(a) They believe it should be given to the earth and not a man
(b) They do not want DInah to be perceived as a virgin
(c) They do not break her hymen
(d) They wish to take the pain away from Dinah's first sexual expereince
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Jacob's sons against the match?
2. Why does Dinah go back to the palace after the baby is delivered?
3. Why does Jacob take action against his wives?
4. How long does it take for Dinah and Benia to be reunited?
5. What becomes of Leah?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)