Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
(a) Joseph would rather spend time with Jacob
(b) She sees how much Leah loves him
(c) Jacob has the most influence over the family
(d) She sees how all the women fawn over him
2. What is Esau's reaction when he finally sees Jacob?
(a) He ignores his brother
(b) He punches his brother
(c) He embraces his brother
(d) He shakes hands with his brother
3. Who is Leah's best friend?
4. Who nurses Jacob for Rachel?
5. What god does Rachel pray to?
6. Who is Jacob's first wife?
7. Who sends Dinah and Jacob to look for Ruti?
8. How many wives does Jacob now have?
9. How long must the camp stay near the river?
(a) Two days
(b) Two months
(c) Two years
(d) Two weeks
10. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
(a) Bilhah is in love with Jacob and secretly wanted to have his child.
(b) Bilhah wants to help Rachel through her miscarriages.
(c) Bilhah wishes to be cruel to Rachel
(d) Leah asks Bilhah to do so
11. Rachel is angry with Leah and ________________.
(a) kicks her in the leg.
(b) pushes her to the ground.
(c) pulls her hair.
(d) slaps her face.
12. Are women allowed to be a part of men's social circles?
(a) Yes, if they are married
(d) Yes, If they are under a certain age.
13. Why does Jacob hate Laban?
(a) Laban abuses Ruti
(b) Laban tried to steal from Jacob
(c) Laban is lazy and cruel.
(d) Laban alienates those around him
14. Why does Zilpah decide never to sleep with Jacob again?
(a) Zilpah does not enjoy intimate acts
(b) Zilpah does not wish to sleep with someone who does not love her.
(c) She has a hard time giving birth to her children
(d) She is disgusted by Jacob
15. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
(a) Spirits Book
(b) The Koran
(c) The Bible
(d) Kebra Negast
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jacob bothered by during their journey?
2. What occupation does Rachel take up?
3. How does Leah hide her identity from Jacob?
4. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
5. What does Dinah realize about her father in this chapter?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)