|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dinah excited to meet Tabea?
(a) Tabea is her only female cousin
(b) She is very beautiful
(c) Tabea is very kind
(d) She promises to teach Dinah how to read
2. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) It is informative
(b) It is very short and non-descriptive
(c) Her story is extremely long
(d) It is very flowery language
3. How do the children find Ruti?
4. Why must Jacob's clan wait to follow Esau?
(a) Rachel is sick so they wait until she has recovered
(b) Esau's great wealth will make Jacob look bad
(c) They do not wish to overwhelm Rebecca with too many visitors
(d) Esau does not wish to be embarassed by his brother
5. How does Dinah feel toward Ruti?
(a) DInah feels sorry for Ruti
(b) She wishes Ruti would stand up for herself
(c) Dinah does not like Ruti
(d) Dinah thinks Ruti is pathetic
6. Why do Dinah and Joseph grow close?
(a) They both enjoy dancing
(b) They both enjoying annoying their brothers
(c) They both enjoy singing
(d) They are near the same age
7. How long must the camp stay near the river?
(a) Two days
(b) Two weeks
(c) Two years
(d) Two months
8. What is Dinah's writing style?
(b) Happy that we are listening to her story
(c) Angry and sad
9. How long is Jacob and Leah's honeymoon?
(a) Ten days
(b) Three days
(c) Two weeks
(d) Seven days
10. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
(a) Throughout time the stories of women have been forgotten.
(b) Dinah was thrown out of Laban's camp for falling in love with a prince.
(c) Her brothers killed her fiance
(d) Her mother died before Dinah could say goodbye.
11. Who does Reuben spend most of his time with?
12. Which sister actually steals from Laban?
13. What else is Jacob allowed to take with him?
(a) All of Jacob's sons' belongings
(b) All of Leah and Rachel's possessions
(c) All of the above
(d) Zilpah and Bilhah's clothing and jewelry
14. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
(a) Rachel pressures her to have a baby
(b) She desperately wants another boy
(c) Jacob insists that she have more children
(d) Because Rachel foresees Leah having a girl
15. What is the red tent?
(a) Where weddings take place.
(b) This is where the sisters go during their menstrual cycle.
(c) This is where women go to shop for food.
(d) A special tent where Jacob sleeps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Laban seek out Jacob's camp?
2. Who finds Jacob beaten and naked by the water?
3. What does Inna declare Dinah to be?
4. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
5. How does Leah hide her identity from Jacob?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)