|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jacob and Laban do to ensure they never see each other again?
(a) They set a boundary between the two camps
(b) They both agree not to go to Eygpt
(c) They set a boundary with water
(d) They both agree not to visit Canaan
2. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
(a) sixty goats and sixty cows
(b) sixty goats and sixty sheep
(c) sixty cows and sixty sheep
3. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
4. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
(a) Dinah was thrown out of Laban's camp for falling in love with a prince.
(b) Throughout time the stories of women have been forgotten.
(c) Her mother died before Dinah could say goodbye.
(d) Her brothers killed her fiance
5. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
6. Which is not a son of Leah?
7. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
8. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
(a) His children wish to leave
(b) Laban's land has dried up
(c) He is having dreams about returning to his homeland.
(d) His wives are insisting they leave
9. Why do Dinah and Joseph grow close?
(a) They are near the same age
(b) They both enjoying annoying their brothers
(c) They both enjoy dancing
(d) They both enjoy singing
10. In the book, what mystifies men?
(a) A woman's menstrual cycle
(c) Women's feelings
11. What does Inna declare Dinah to be?
(a) The most beautiful child she has ever seen
(b) A child of the earth
(c) A very spoiled brat
(d) A child of the water
12. How long must the camp stay near the river?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two days
(c) Two years
(d) Two months
13. Who is Dinah's mother?
14. What is a midwife?
(a) A woman who helps in the delivery of a baby
(b) A female healer
(c) A surrogate mother
(d) A female nurse
15. Who are the only men to enter into the Red Tent?
(b) Youngest Sons
(c) Sick men
(d) First Sons
Short Answer Questions
1. In My Stories, Chapter 1, what does Laban do to Ruti?
2. How long is Jacob and Leah's honeymoon?
3. Why is Bilhah reluctant to leave?
4. Who is the author of the book?
5. Why are the women happy to accept Inna into their camp?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)