|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
2. Who nurses Jacob for Rachel?
3. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) It is very short and non-descriptive
(b) Her story is extremely long
(c) It is informative
(d) It is very flowery language
4. How long must the camp stay near the river?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two days
(c) Two years
(d) Two months
5. Who is Jacob's first wife?
6. Who is Rebecca?
(a) Jacob's mother
(b) Jacob's grandmother
(c) Jacob's aunt
(d) Jacob's sister
7. What does Inna declare Dinah to be?
(a) A very spoiled brat
(b) A child of the earth
(c) The most beautiful child she has ever seen
(d) A child of the water
8. Who is Leah's best friend?
9. Who is the local midwife?
10. Who does Reuben spend most of his time with?
11. What important theme was introduced/further discussed in this chapter?
(c) goddess worship
12. What else is Jacob allowed to take with him?
(a) Zilpah and Bilhah's clothing and jewelry
(b) All of the above
(c) All of Leah and Rachel's possessions
(d) All of Jacob's sons' belongings
13. How are Esau's wives different from Jacob's?
(a) Their way of dressing exposes skin
(b) They do not celebrate in the Red Tent
(c) They cook their food differently
(d) They wear their hair differently
14. Who is Dinah's mother?
15. What is the red tent?
(a) This is where women go to shop for food.
(b) Where weddings take place.
(c) This is where the sisters go during their menstrual cycle.
(d) A special tent where Jacob sleeps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
2. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
3. What do Dinah and Jacob find near the lake?
4. Who is the only son of Jacob that does not marry?
5. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)