|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dinah's mother?
2. Why is Dinah excited to meet Tabea?
(a) Tabea is very kind
(b) She promises to teach Dinah how to read
(c) Tabea is her only female cousin
(d) She is very beautiful
3. In My Stories, Chapter 1, what does Laban do to Ruti?
(a) He beats her up
(b) He sells her into slavery
(c) He impregnates her
(d) He gives her jewels and presents
4. What is Jacob's homeland?
5. Why does Jacob hate Laban?
(a) Laban abuses Ruti
(b) Laban alienates those around him
(c) Laban tried to steal from Jacob
(d) Laban is lazy and cruel.
6. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
(a) His children wish to leave
(b) He is having dreams about returning to his homeland.
(c) His wives are insisting they leave
(d) Laban's land has dried up
7. Why are the women happy to accept Inna into their camp?
(a) She is a good babysitter
(b) She is very rich
(c) She is very kind
(d) She is a skilled midwife and healer
8. What do Jacob and Laban do to ensure they never see each other again?
(a) They both agree not to go to Eygpt
(b) They set a boundary with water
(c) They both agree not to visit Canaan
(d) They set a boundary between the two camps
9. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
(a) It explains Jacob's clan's reason for destroying the city, Shechem.
(b) Dinah was very beautiful.
(c) DInah became a disciple of Jesus.
(d) Dinah is the sister of Joseph.
10. What do Dinah and Jacob find near the lake?
(a) A fox
(b) A bear
(c) A wolf
(d) A wild boar
11. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
(a) After Rachel turns 15.
(b) After Jacob has finished working for Laban for seven years.
(c) After Rachel receives her first period.
(d) After Jacob has finished working for Laban for one year.
12. Why do Dinah and Joseph grow close?
(a) They both enjoying annoying their brothers
(b) They are near the same age
(c) They both enjoy singing
(d) They both enjoy dancing
13. Who arrives at Jacob's camp to let him know that Esau is coming?
14. How does Leah hide her identity from Jacob?
(a) She makes herself up to look like Rachel
(b) She does not face Jacob during the ceremony, so he never sees her face.
(c) She disguises her face.
(d) She wears a veil over her face
15. How does Dinah feel toward Ruti?
(a) Dinah does not like Ruti
(b) DInah feels sorry for Ruti
(c) Dinah thinks Ruti is pathetic
(d) She wishes Ruti would stand up for herself
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bilhah reluctant to leave?
2. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
3. How are Esau's wives different from Jacob's?
4. Why does Rebecca hate Esau's wives?
5. Why is Laban jealous of Jacob?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)