|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dinah realize about her father in this chapter?
(a) He is not kind to her
(b) He is not kind to his wives
(c) She notices her father as a man
(d) He is a noble, kind-hearted person
2. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Who is the leader of the household.
(b) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
(c) By who is better at doing chores.
(d) Who can give Jacob more children.
3. Who does Ruti thank for saving her?
4. Which sister is the most excited to leave Laban?
5. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
(a) He is having dreams about returning to his homeland.
(b) His children wish to leave
(c) His wives are insisting they leave
(d) Laban's land has dried up
6. What do Jacob and Laban do to ensure they never see each other again?
(a) They set a boundary with water
(b) They set a boundary between the two camps
(c) They both agree not to go to Eygpt
(d) They both agree not to visit Canaan
7. Who is the only son of Jacob that does not marry?
8. Are women allowed to be a part of men's social circles?
(c) Yes, If they are under a certain age.
(d) Yes, if they are married
9. Why does Laban seek out Jacob's camp?
(a) He regrets letting Jacob leave
(b) Because his idols were stolen
(c) He misses his daughters
(d) He would like to apologize to Jacob
10. What important theme was introduced/further discussed in this chapter?
(d) goddess worship
11. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
12. Which sister actually steals from Laban?
13. What is Jacob's homeland?
14. Where do both families agree to meet?
15. Which is not a son of Leah?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Joseph and Dinah spend their time together?
2. What do the sisters decide to steal from Laban?
3. Why is Dinah excited to meet Tabea?
4. Who is the author of the book?
5. Why does Rebecca hate Esau's wives?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)