|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rebecca's home called?
2. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
(a) Her mother died before Dinah could say goodbye.
(b) Throughout time the stories of women have been forgotten.
(c) Dinah was thrown out of Laban's camp for falling in love with a prince.
(d) Her brothers killed her fiance
3. Which sister is the most excited to leave Laban?
4. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Women dislike having boy children
(b) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(c) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(d) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
5. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
(a) After Jacob has finished working for Laban for seven years.
(b) After Rachel receives her first period.
(c) After Jacob has finished working for Laban for one year.
(d) After Rachel turns 15.
6. Who saves Ruti?
7. Who is the local midwife?
8. Who is the only son of Jacob that does not marry?
9. Who is Leah's best friend?
10. What is created by women telling their own stories?
(b) A bond
(d) A legacy
11. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
12. How do Joseph and Dinah spend their time together?
(a) They tell each other stories of their mothers and father
(b) They annoy their older brothers
(c) They play card games.
(d) They fish in the local pond
13. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
(a) sixty goats and sixty sheep
(b) sixty goats and sixty cows
(d) sixty cows and sixty sheep
14. How many wives does Jacob now have?
15. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
2. Why is Laban jealous of Jacob?
3. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
4. Why is Bilhah reluctant to leave?
5. How does Dinah feel toward Ruti?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)