|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
(a) A woman's history
2. What becomes of Leah?
(a) She falls out of favor with Jacob and is disowned by him
(b) She commits sucide after Rachel dies.
(c) She becomes bitter and regretful because she lost Dinah
(d) She loses the use of her arms and legs and dies in pain
3. Who does DInah call the women who work for Rebecca?
(a) The Elizabeths
(b) The Werenros
(c) The Deborahs
(d) The Rebeccas
4. Why is Dinah's pregnancy difficult?
(a) The baby is turned in the wrong position in the womb
(b) Dinah falls while pregnant
(c) She goes into childbirth unexpectedly
(d) Dinah is severly depressed
5. What happens to Dinah at the end of the chapter?
(a) Dinah is killed in the massacre
(b) She refuses to leave Shalem's side
(c) She is carried away by Levi
(d) The people of Shechum take Dinah prisoner
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Jacob beaten and naked by the water?
2. Why are Jacob's sons against the match?
3. In My Stories, Chapter 1, what does Laban do to Ruti?
4. Which sister actually steals from Laban?
5. Who is Rebecca furious with?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)