|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does DInah call the women who work for Rebecca?
(a) The Deborahs
(b) The Werenros
(c) The Rebeccas
(d) The Elizabeths
2. Who stops Dinah from going back to Shechum?
(a) Joseph begs Dinah to stay
(b) Dinah's mothers
(c) Her father forbids her to return
(d) Levi and Simon threaten to kill her if she leaves
3. Are women allowed to be a part of men's social circles?
(c) Yes, if they are married
(d) Yes, If they are under a certain age.
4. Who's predictions are fulfilled in this chapter?
5. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(b) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
(c) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(d) Women dislike having boy children
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dinah instructed to do by Leah?
2. What becomes of Leah?
3. Who nurses Jacob for Rachel?
4. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
5. Who does Ruti thank for saving her?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)