|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel name her son?
2. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
(a) They wish to take the pain away from Dinah's first sexual expereince
(b) They do not want DInah to be perceived as a virgin
(c) They do not break her hymen
(d) They believe it should be given to the earth and not a man
3. How long does Dinah stay at Mamre?
(a) Three months
(b) Three weeks
(c) Three days
(d) Three years
4. Why is Dinah excited to meet Tabea?
(a) Tabea is very kind
(b) Tabea is her only female cousin
(c) She is very beautiful
(d) She promises to teach Dinah how to read
5. Why does Zilpah decide never to sleep with Jacob again?
(a) Zilpah does not wish to sleep with someone who does not love her.
(b) Zilpah does not enjoy intimate acts
(c) She is disgusted by Jacob
(d) She has a hard time giving birth to her children
Short Answer Questions
1. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
2. Why does Dinah accompany Rachel to Shechum?
3. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
4. Why is Dinah's pregnancy difficult?
5. What happens the night that all the Shechum men are circumcised?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)