|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Reuben?
(a) He is found in bed with Bilhah and banished by Jacob
(b) He is killed in a fight
(c) Levi and Simon kill him
(d) Levi and Simon kidnap him
2. Who saves Ruti?
3. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
(a) Rachel pressures her to have a baby
(b) She desperately wants another boy
(c) Because Rachel foresees Leah having a girl
(d) Jacob insists that she have more children
4. What is Jacob bothered by during their journey?
(a) Dreams of his beloved mother, Rebecca
(b) Dreams of his brother, Esau
(c) He dreams of Rachel who cannot have babies
(d) He dreams of his homeland Canaan
5. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
(b) They do not approve of Jacob.
(c) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
(d) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
2. How are women's stories told?
3. Who stops Dinah from going back to Shechum?
4. Why is Dinah excited to meet Tabea?
5. In My Stories, Chapter 1, what does Laban do to Ruti?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)