|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme is explored in this chapter as Dinah falls in love with Shalem?
(a) Young love
(c) Sexual agency
2. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
(a) She has discovered the mother's written story
(b) She has the mother's sons tell the story
(c) She gives them a voice by telling Dinah's story
(d) She has the mothers tell their stories
3. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
(a) Five months
(b) Three months
(c) Seven months
(d) He does not agree to add on any more time
4. What do Dinah and Jacob find near the lake?
(a) A wolf
(b) A wild boar
(c) A fox
(d) A bear
5. How do Joseph and Dinah spend their time together?
(a) They annoy their older brothers
(b) They fish in the local pond
(c) They play card games.
(d) They tell each other stories of their mothers and father
Short Answer Questions
1. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
2. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
3. Are women allowed to be a part of men's social circles?
4. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
5. What do the sisters take that is important to them?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)