|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leah hide her identity from Jacob?
(a) She does not face Jacob during the ceremony, so he never sees her face.
(b) She makes herself up to look like Rachel
(c) She wears a veil over her face
(d) She disguises her face.
2. What is the red tent?
(a) This is where women go to shop for food.
(b) Where weddings take place.
(c) A special tent where Jacob sleeps.
(d) This is where the sisters go during their menstrual cycle.
3. Who does Dinah specifically call out when she returns to her father's people?
(b) Simon and Levi
4. Why are Jacob's sons against the match?
(a) They are not against it, they cannot wait to be related to royalty
(b) Levi and Simon wish they would have married a princess
(c) Jacob is overwhelmed by the King
(d) They do not want to be associated with royalty because they will never surpass it
5. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
(a) They do not break her hymen
(b) They do not want DInah to be perceived as a virgin
(c) They believe it should be given to the earth and not a man
(d) They wish to take the pain away from Dinah's first sexual expereince
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Zilpah?
2. How does Dinah feel toward Ruti?
3. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
4. What is Jacob's homeland?
5. What happens while DInah is on her honeymoon?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)