|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zilpah assert her own sexual power?
(a) She thrusts herself onto Jacob
(b) She refuses to have sex with Jacob again
(c) She expertments with her sexuality
(d) She attempts to sleep with other men in Jacob's camp
2. How long does Dinah stay at Mamre?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Three days
(c) Three years
(d) Three months
3. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
4. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
(a) Throughout time the stories of women have been forgotten.
(b) Her mother died before Dinah could say goodbye.
(c) Dinah was thrown out of Laban's camp for falling in love with a prince.
(d) Her brothers killed her fiance
5. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Are women allowed to be a part of men's social circles?
2. Who brings Dinah back to Re-nefer?
3. Who does Dinah see at Re-mose's celebration?
4. What do Dinah and Jacob find near the lake?
5. Why does Re-nefer decide to take Dinah in?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)