|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dinah specifically call out when she returns to her father's people?
(d) Simon and Levi
2. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
(a) The Bible
(b) The Koran
(c) Spirits Book
(d) Kebra Negast
3. Who does DInah call the women who work for Rebecca?
(a) The Werenros
(b) The Elizabeths
(c) The Rebeccas
(d) The Deborahs
4. Why are the women happy to accept Inna into their camp?
(a) She is a good babysitter
(b) She is very rich
(c) She is very kind
(d) She is a skilled midwife and healer
5. What becomes of Bilhah?
(a) She disappears
(b) She dies in childbirth
(c) She stays with Jacob until he dies
(d) She falls in love with Simon
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is this chapter important?
2. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
3. What is Dinah's writing style?
4. Besides being the head of Mamre, what is Rebecca?
5. What does Dinah dream of after the ritual?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)