|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a midwife?
(a) A woman who helps in the delivery of a baby
(b) A female nurse
(c) A surrogate mother
(d) A female healer
2. Who does Dinah meet in the marketplace?
3. How are women's stories told?
(a) They are written down and passed on
(b) Women's sons write their stories down
(c) They are whispered from woman to woman
(d) Women's husbands write their stories down
4. In My Stories, Chapter 1, what does Laban do to Ruti?
(a) He sells her into slavery
(b) He beats her up
(c) He impregnates her
(d) He gives her jewels and presents
5. Who sends Dinah and Jacob to look for Ruti?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is a reason that Dinah and her son are kept apart?
2. What is happening physically and mentally to Dinah?
3. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
4. In this chapter, how does DInah defy her mothers?
5. What does Inna declare Dinah to be?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)