|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
2. Who does Ruti thank for saving her?
3. What does Dinah's curse complete?
(a) The rule of Hamor
(b) The death of her old life in the tribe of Jacob
(c) The end of her mothers
(d) The demise of the house of Mamre
4. What important theme was introduced/further discussed in this chapter?
(b) goddess worship
5. What becomes of Rachel?
(a) She dies giving birth to Benjamin
(b) She loses her beauty as she ages
(c) She disowns Leah as a sister
(d) She continues on to become a famous midwife
Short Answer Questions
1. What theme is important to this chapter?
2. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
3. Who is thought to be the most beautiful daughter of Laban?
4. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
5. Who is responsible for Shalem and Dinah uniting?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)