|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
2. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
(a) Issac has lost a leg
(b) He is dying
(c) He has lost all of his hair
(d) Issac is now blind
3. What do Jacob and Laban do to ensure they never see each other again?
(a) They both agree not to visit Canaan
(b) They both agree not to go to Eygpt
(c) They set a boundary with water
(d) They set a boundary between the two camps
4. What is Jacob bothered by during their journey?
(a) Dreams of his beloved mother, Rebecca
(b) He dreams of his homeland Canaan
(c) He dreams of Rachel who cannot have babies
(d) Dreams of his brother, Esau
5. Which is not a son of Leah?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wives does Jacob now have?
2. Why is this chapter important?
3. Who sends Dinah and Jacob to look for Ruti?
4. How do Joseph and Dinah spend their time together?
5. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)