|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
(a) They published a book.
(b) They wrote them down in a journal.
(c) They told thier daughters their stories with the expectation they would pass them down.
(d) Sons who had a close relationship with their mothers passed the stories down.
2. Why is Leah angry with Shalem?
(a) She does not want Dinah to leave her
(b) She thinks Rachel is the blame for allowing Dinah to meet Shalem
(c) She is enraged because Jacob does not request her opinion
(d) She believes her daughter has been taken advantage of
3. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
(b) Women dislike having boy children
(c) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(d) Women want to dress their daughters like them
4. Why does Rebecca hate Esau's wives?
(a) Because they are rude to her
(b) Because they do not celebrate in the Red Tent
(c) They waste too much of her time
(d) They do not respect her age
5. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
(b) They do not approve of Jacob.
(c) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
(d) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rebecca disappointed with herself at the beginning of My Story, Chapter 5?
2. Rachel is angry with Leah and ________________.
3. How do the children find Ruti?
4. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
5. What is Esau's reaction when he finally sees Jacob?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)