|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
(b) A woman's history
2. Where do both families agree to meet?
3. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) It is informative
(b) It is very flowery language
(c) Her story is extremely long
(d) It is very short and non-descriptive
4. In My Stories, Chapter 1, what does Laban do to Ruti?
(a) He beats her up
(b) He impregnates her
(c) He gives her jewels and presents
(d) He sells her into slavery
5. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
(a) They now have someone to pass on their stories.
(b) They want another girl to share in chores
(c) They know Jacob will be thrilled to have a daughter.
(d) They want a girl to pamper and dress up
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
2. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
3. Who's predictions are fulfilled in this chapter?
4. What happens to Dinah at the end of the chapter?
5. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)