|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Laban jealous of Jacob?
(a) Jacob stole from Laban
(b) Jacon insulted Laban
(c) Jacob has married all of his daughters
(d) Because Jacob's clan has become very prosperous
2. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
(a) Joseph would rather spend time with Jacob
(b) Jacob has the most influence over the family
(c) She sees how much Leah loves him
(d) She sees how all the women fawn over him
3. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
(a) She has the mothers tell their stories
(b) She gives them a voice by telling Dinah's story
(c) She has discovered the mother's written story
(d) She has the mother's sons tell the story
4. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
(a) sixty goats and sixty sheep
(c) sixty cows and sixty sheep
(d) sixty goats and sixty cows
5. Why does Dinah accompany Rachel to Shechum?
(a) Jacob insists Dinah
(b) Dinah needs to get a present for Leah
(c) She is assisting with the delivery of a baby
(d) Dinah wants to buy a new dress
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
2. What becomes of Leah?
3. What do Dinah and Jacob find near the lake?
4. What do Jacob's sons demand happen to the men of Shechum?
5. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)