|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob take action against his wives?
(a) He wants to exert his power over his wives
(b) His sons insist that action be taken
(c) He wants his wives to devote more time to him.
(d) He wishes for his wives and Esau's wives to be close
2. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
(b) They do not approve of Jacob.
(c) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
(d) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
3. What happens to Zilpah?
(a) She becomes a great oracle
(b) She leaves the camp to wonder by herself
(c) She dies of fever
(d) She dies in childbirth
4. Who is the local midwife?
5. Why is Rebecca furious?
(a) Jacob has spent too much time away from his mother.
(b) Rachel is very vain.
(c) Tabea did not spend time in the Red Tent during her period.
(d) Bilhah cries all the time
Short Answer Questions
1. What theme is explored in this chapter as Dinah falls in love with Shalem?
2. What does Jacob do that causes much drama to occur in his camp?
3. How does Shalem make Dinah his bride?
4. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
5. Why are many people scared of Leah?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)