|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme is important to this chapter?
(a) Young developing love
(b) Women's changing bodies
(c) Women expressing sexual agency
2. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Who can give Jacob more children.
(b) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
(c) By who is better at doing chores.
(d) Who is the leader of the household.
3. What happens to Zilpah?
(a) She becomes a great oracle
(b) She leaves the camp to wonder by herself
(c) She dies in childbirth
(d) She dies of fever
4. What is Rebecca's home called?
5. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
(a) Laban's land has dried up
(b) His children wish to leave
(c) His wives are insisting they leave
(d) He is having dreams about returning to his homeland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dinah and Jacob find near the lake?
2. What else is Jacob allowed to take with him?
3. Why is Rebecca furious?
4. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
5. Where do both families agree to meet?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)