|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ruti thank for saving her?
2. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Who is the leader of the household.
(b) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
(c) Who can give Jacob more children.
(d) By who is better at doing chores.
3. In My Stories, Chapter 1, what does Laban do to Ruti?
(a) He beats her up
(b) He sells her into slavery
(c) He impregnates her
(d) He gives her jewels and presents
4. Who are the only men to enter into the Red Tent?
(a) First Sons
(c) Sick men
(d) Youngest Sons
5. Why must Jacob's clan wait to follow Esau?
(a) Esau does not wish to be embarassed by his brother
(b) They do not wish to overwhelm Rebecca with too many visitors
(c) Rachel is sick so they wait until she has recovered
(d) Esau's great wealth will make Jacob look bad
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while DInah is on her honeymoon?
2. Besides being the head of Mamre, what is Rebecca?
3. What important theme was introduced/further discussed in this chapter?
4. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
5. Why does Zilpah decide never to sleep with Jacob again?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)