|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Jacob's clan wait to follow Esau?
(a) They do not wish to overwhelm Rebecca with too many visitors
(b) Rachel is sick so they wait until she has recovered
(c) Esau's great wealth will make Jacob look bad
(d) Esau does not wish to be embarassed by his brother
2. Why does Jacob hate Laban?
(a) Laban abuses Ruti
(b) Laban tried to steal from Jacob
(c) Laban alienates those around him
(d) Laban is lazy and cruel.
3. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
(a) Rachel pressures her to have a baby
(b) Because Rachel foresees Leah having a girl
(c) Jacob insists that she have more children
(d) She desperately wants another boy
4. Why does Laban seek out Jacob's camp?
(a) He would like to apologize to Jacob
(b) Because his idols were stolen
(c) He regrets letting Jacob leave
(d) He misses his daughters
5. What is Jacob bothered by during their journey?
(a) He dreams of Rachel who cannot have babies
(b) Dreams of his brother, Esau
(c) Dreams of his beloved mother, Rebecca
(d) He dreams of his homeland Canaan
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob take action against his wives?
2. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
3. How are women's stories told?
4. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
5. Who is Leah's best friend?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)