|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Women dislike having boy children
(b) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(c) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
(d) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
2. Why are many people scared of Leah?
(a) She practices witchcraft.
(b) She is very bossy.
(c) She can see the future.
(d) She has two different colored eyes.
3. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
(a) Rachel pressures her to have a baby
(b) Because Rachel foresees Leah having a girl
(c) Jacob insists that she have more children
(d) She desperately wants another boy
4. What does Dinah realize about her father in this chapter?
(a) He is a noble, kind-hearted person
(b) He is not kind to his wives
(c) She notices her father as a man
(d) He is not kind to her
5. Who is Jacob's first wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
2. Who is Dinah's mother?
3. Why does Jacob hate Laban?
4. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
5. Who is Leah's best friend?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)