|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) They do not approve of Jacob.
(b) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
(c) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
(d) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
2. How do Joseph and Dinah spend their time together?
(a) They play card games.
(b) They tell each other stories of their mothers and father
(c) They annoy their older brothers
(d) They fish in the local pond
3. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
(a) Bilhah is in love with Jacob and secretly wanted to have his child.
(b) Bilhah wants to help Rachel through her miscarriages.
(c) Bilhah wishes to be cruel to Rachel
(d) Leah asks Bilhah to do so
4. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
(a) A woman's history
5. What does Rachel name her son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
2. Which sister actually steals from Laban?
3. What is created by women telling their own stories?
4. How are women's stories told?
5. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)