|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) Her story is extremely long
(b) It is informative
(c) It is very short and non-descriptive
(d) It is very flowery language
2. Why is Bilhah reluctant to leave?
(a) She feels she cannot complete the journey
(b) She will miss her father
(c) She is afraid something will happen to Jacob
(d) She does not want to leave the place where her son was born
3. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
4. Rachel is angry with Leah and ________________.
(a) slaps her face.
(b) kicks her in the leg.
(c) pushes her to the ground.
(d) pulls her hair.
5. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
(a) They now have someone to pass on their stories.
(b) They want a girl to pamper and dress up
(c) They want another girl to share in chores
(d) They know Jacob will be thrilled to have a daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Ruti?
2. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
3. What do the sisters take that is important to them?
4. Why is this chapter important?
5. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)