|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
(a) He is having dreams about returning to his homeland.
(b) His wives are insisting they leave
(c) Laban's land has dried up
(d) His children wish to leave
2. What is Dinah's writing style?
(b) Happy that we are listening to her story
(d) Angry and sad
3. Who sends Dinah and Jacob to look for Ruti?
4. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
(a) It explains Jacob's clan's reason for destroying the city, Shechem.
(b) DInah became a disciple of Jesus.
(c) Dinah is the sister of Joseph.
(d) Dinah was very beautiful.
5. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
(a) Bilhah wishes to be cruel to Rachel
(b) Leah asks Bilhah to do so
(c) Bilhah wants to help Rachel through her miscarriages.
(d) Bilhah is in love with Jacob and secretly wanted to have his child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation does Rachel take up?
2. Who is the local midwife?
3. What do the sisters decide to steal from Laban?
4. What do the sisters take that is important to them?
5. What important theme was introduced/further discussed in this chapter?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)