|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bilhah reluctant to leave?
(a) She does not want to leave the place where her son was born
(b) She will miss her father
(c) She is afraid something will happen to Jacob
(d) She feels she cannot complete the journey
2. What does Rachel name her son?
3. What important theme was introduced/further discussed in this chapter?
(c) goddess worship
4. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
(a) His wives are insisting they leave
(b) He is having dreams about returning to his homeland.
(c) Laban's land has dried up
(d) His children wish to leave
5. How does Dinah feel toward Ruti?
(a) Dinah does not like Ruti
(b) DInah feels sorry for Ruti
(c) Dinah thinks Ruti is pathetic
(d) She wishes Ruti would stand up for herself
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sisters decide to steal from Laban?
2. How many wives does Jacob now have?
3. What god does Rachel pray to?
4. Why is Laban jealous of Jacob?
5. How do Joseph and Dinah spend their time together?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)