|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bilhah reluctant to leave?
(a) She will miss her father
(b) She is afraid something will happen to Jacob
(c) She does not want to leave the place where her son was born
(d) She feels she cannot complete the journey
2. Why is this chapter important?
(a) The sisters show mercy to Ruti
(b) The red tent burns
(c) Dinah begins her story
(d) Sexuality is further discussed
3. How does Zilpah assert her own sexual power?
(a) She thrusts herself onto Jacob
(b) She expertments with her sexuality
(c) She refuses to have sex with Jacob again
(d) She attempts to sleep with other men in Jacob's camp
4. Who is thought to be the most beautiful daughter of Laban?
5. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
Short Answer Questions
1. In My Stories, Chapter 1, what does Laban do to Ruti?
2. What do the sisters take that is important to them?
3. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
4. Rachel is angry with Leah and ________________.
5. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)