|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel name her son?
2. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
3. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
(b) A woman's history
4. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Salman Rushdie
(b) Anita Diamant
(c) Anita Shreve
(d) Alice Diamant
5. Why is this chapter important?
(a) The sisters show mercy to Ruti
(b) The red tent burns
(c) Dinah begins her story
(d) Sexuality is further discussed
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
2. How does Zilpah assert her own sexual power?
3. How does Dinah feel toward Ruti?
4. Why does Zilpah decide never to sleep with Jacob again?
5. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)