|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Joseph and Dinah spend their time together?
(a) They fish in the local pond
(b) They tell each other stories of their mothers and father
(c) They annoy their older brothers
(d) They play card games.
2. Why do Dinah and Joseph grow close?
(a) They both enjoy dancing
(b) They both enjoy singing
(c) They are near the same age
(d) They both enjoying annoying their brothers
3. What is the red tent?
(a) This is where the sisters go during their menstrual cycle.
(b) Where weddings take place.
(c) A special tent where Jacob sleeps.
(d) This is where women go to shop for food.
4. Who does Ruti thank for saving her?
5. What is created by women telling their own stories?
(a) A bond
(d) A legacy
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dinah feel toward Ruti?
2. Which sister actually steals from Laban?
3. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
4. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
5. What is bride price?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)