|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
(a) Three months
(b) Five months
(c) Seven months
(d) He does not agree to add on any more time
2. Why is Bilhah reluctant to leave?
(a) She feels she cannot complete the journey
(b) She is afraid something will happen to Jacob
(c) She will miss her father
(d) She does not want to leave the place where her son was born
3. What is Jacob's homeland?
4. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
(b) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(c) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(d) Women dislike having boy children
5. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
(a) She sees how all the women fawn over him
(b) Joseph would rather spend time with Jacob
(c) She sees how much Leah loves him
(d) Jacob has the most influence over the family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
2. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
3. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
4. What is bride price?
5. How does Zilpah assert her own sexual power?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)