|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) It is very flowery language
(b) It is informative
(c) Her story is extremely long
(d) It is very short and non-descriptive
2. What do the sisters take that is important to them?
(a) Their clothes
(b) Their jewelry
(c) Their goddesses
(d) Their crops
3. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
(a) She sees how much Leah loves him
(b) Jacob has the most influence over the family
(c) Joseph would rather spend time with Jacob
(d) She sees how all the women fawn over him
4. Which sister actually steals from Laban?
5. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(b) Women dislike having boy children
(c) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(d) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Joseph and Dinah spend their time together?
2. How are women's stories told?
3. Which is not a son of Leah?
4. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
5. Who is the local midwife?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)