|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Anita Shreve
(b) Anita Diamant
(c) Alice Diamant
(d) Salman Rushdie
2. What does Rachel name her son?
3. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
(a) They do not like Ruti and want her to suffer
(b) They do not want Ruti to bear more sons
(c) They feel sorry for her
(d) The sisters decide not to help Ruti
4. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
(a) Three months
(b) Five months
(c) Seven months
(d) He does not agree to add on any more time
5. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
(b) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
(c) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
(d) They do not approve of Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
2. Why are many people scared of Leah?
3. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
4. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
5. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)