|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
2. What is created by women telling their own stories?
(b) A bond
(c) A legacy
3. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
(a) Leah asks Bilhah to do so
(b) Bilhah wishes to be cruel to Rachel
(c) Bilhah is in love with Jacob and secretly wanted to have his child.
(d) Bilhah wants to help Rachel through her miscarriages.
4. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
(b) A woman's history
5. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
(b) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
(c) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
(d) They do not approve of Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
2. Who is Jacob's first wife?
3. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
4. Why is Laban jealous of Jacob?
5. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)