|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
2. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
3. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
(a) Bilhah is in love with Jacob and secretly wanted to have his child.
(b) Bilhah wants to help Rachel through her miscarriages.
(c) Leah asks Bilhah to do so
(d) Bilhah wishes to be cruel to Rachel
4. Why are many people scared of Leah?
(a) She is very bossy.
(b) She practices witchcraft.
(c) She has two different colored eyes.
(d) She can see the future.
5. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
(a) Jacob insists that she have more children
(b) Because Rachel foresees Leah having a girl
(c) She desperately wants another boy
(d) Rachel pressures her to have a baby
Short Answer Questions
1. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
2. Who is the local midwife?
3. Why is Laban jealous of Jacob?
4. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
5. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)