|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zilpah decide never to sleep with Jacob again?
(a) She is disgusted by Jacob
(b) Zilpah does not wish to sleep with someone who does not love her.
(c) She has a hard time giving birth to her children
(d) Zilpah does not enjoy intimate acts
2. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) They do not approve of Jacob.
(b) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
(c) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
(d) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
3. How long is Jacob and Leah's honeymoon?
(a) Three days
(b) Two weeks
(c) Ten days
(d) Seven days
4. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
(a) Bilhah wishes to be cruel to Rachel
(b) Bilhah wants to help Rachel through her miscarriages.
(c) Leah asks Bilhah to do so
(d) Bilhah is in love with Jacob and secretly wanted to have his child.
5. Who is Leah's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
2. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
3. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
4. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
5. What god does Rachel pray to?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)