|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Laban jealous of Jacob?
(a) Because Jacob's clan has become very prosperous
(b) Jacon insulted Laban
(c) Jacob stole from Laban
(d) Jacob has married all of his daughters
2. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
(a) They do not want Ruti to bear more sons
(b) They feel sorry for her
(c) They do not like Ruti and want her to suffer
(d) The sisters decide not to help Ruti
3. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
4. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
(b) Women dislike having boy children
(c) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(d) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
5. Why are many people scared of Leah?
(a) She has two different colored eyes.
(b) She practices witchcraft.
(c) She can see the future.
(d) She is very bossy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
2. How does Leah hide her identity from Jacob?
3. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
4. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
5. Who is Dinah's mother?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)