|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
2. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
3. How are women's stories told?
(a) Women's sons write their stories down
(b) They are written down and passed on
(c) Women's husbands write their stories down
(d) They are whispered from woman to woman
4. What is the red tent?
(a) This is where the sisters go during their menstrual cycle.
(b) Where weddings take place.
(c) A special tent where Jacob sleeps.
(d) This is where women go to shop for food.
5. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
(b) Who is the leader of the household.
(c) By who is better at doing chores.
(d) Who can give Jacob more children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
2. Who is Leah's best friend?
3. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
4. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
5. What is Dinah's writing style?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)