|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leah's best friend?
2. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(b) Women dislike having boy children
(c) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
(d) Women want to dress their daughters like them
3. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
(d) A woman's history
4. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
5. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
(a) She has the mothers tell their stories
(b) She has discovered the mother's written story
(c) She has the mother's sons tell the story
(d) She gives them a voice by telling Dinah's story
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dinah's writing style?
2. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
3. What god does Rachel pray to?
4. What is created by women telling their own stories?
5. Which is not a son of Leah?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)