|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
(a) Her mother died before Dinah could say goodbye.
(b) Dinah was thrown out of Laban's camp for falling in love with a prince.
(c) Her brothers killed her fiance
(d) Throughout time the stories of women have been forgotten.
2. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
3. Why is Laban jealous of Jacob?
(a) Jacob stole from Laban
(b) Because Jacob's clan has become very prosperous
(c) Jacob has married all of his daughters
(d) Jacon insulted Laban
4. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
(a) They do not like Ruti and want her to suffer
(b) They feel sorry for her
(c) They do not want Ruti to bear more sons
(d) The sisters decide not to help Ruti
5. How are women's stories told?
(a) Women's sons write their stories down
(b) They are whispered from woman to woman
(c) Women's husbands write their stories down
(d) They are written down and passed on
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
2. What does Rachel name her son?
3. Who is Jacob's first wife?
4. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
5. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)