|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
(a) A woman's history
2. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Women dislike having boy children
(b) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(c) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(d) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
3. What is created by women telling their own stories?
(a) A bond
(d) A legacy
4. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) It is informative
(b) It is very short and non-descriptive
(c) It is very flowery language
(d) Her story is extremely long
5. Which is not a son of Leah?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are women's stories told?
2. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
3. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
4. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
5. Who nurses Jacob for Rachel?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)