|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
(b) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
(c) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
(d) They do not approve of Jacob.
2. How long is Jacob and Leah's honeymoon?
(a) Three days
(b) Seven days
(c) Ten days
(d) Two weeks
3. What god does Rachel pray to?
4. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
5. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel name her son?
2. Who is Jacob's first wife?
3. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
4. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
5. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)