|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dinah's mother?
2. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
(a) The sisters decide not to help Ruti
(b) They do not like Ruti and want her to suffer
(c) They do not want Ruti to bear more sons
(d) They feel sorry for her
3. How does Zilpah assert her own sexual power?
(a) She refuses to have sex with Jacob again
(b) She attempts to sleep with other men in Jacob's camp
(c) She expertments with her sexuality
(d) She thrusts herself onto Jacob
4. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
(a) The Koran
(b) The Bible
(c) Kebra Negast
(d) Spirits Book
5. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(b) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(c) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
(d) Women dislike having boy children
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zilpah decide never to sleep with Jacob again?
2. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
3. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
4. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
5. How many wives does Jacob now have?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)