|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
(a) A woman's history
2. What is bride price?
(a) Jacob's way of paying for his bride.
(b) Money they bride must pay her husband for marrying her.
(c) The price Laban must pay Jacob for marrying a daughter.
(d) A gift Jacob must give to his bride.
3. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
(a) They wrote them down in a journal.
(b) They told thier daughters their stories with the expectation they would pass them down.
(c) Sons who had a close relationship with their mothers passed the stories down.
(d) They published a book.
4. Who is the local midwife?
5. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
(a) Five months
(b) Seven months
(c) Three months
(d) He does not agree to add on any more time
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leah hide her identity from Jacob?
2. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
3. What is Dinah's writing style?
4. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
5. Which is not a son of Leah?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)