|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rachel is angry with Leah and ________________.
(a) pushes her to the ground.
(b) pulls her hair.
(c) slaps her face.
(d) kicks her in the leg.
2. How long is Jacob and Leah's honeymoon?
(a) Three days
(b) Two weeks
(c) Seven days
(d) Ten days
3. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
(a) Rachel pressures her to have a baby
(b) Jacob insists that she have more children
(c) Because Rachel foresees Leah having a girl
(d) She desperately wants another boy
4. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
(b) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(c) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(d) Women dislike having boy children
5. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
2. How does Leah hide her identity from Jacob?
3. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
4. What god does Rachel pray to?
5. What is the red tent?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)