|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
(a) They told thier daughters their stories with the expectation they would pass them down.
(b) They published a book.
(c) They wrote them down in a journal.
(d) Sons who had a close relationship with their mothers passed the stories down.
2. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
(b) A woman's history
3. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Anita Diamant
(b) Anita Shreve
(c) Alice Diamant
(d) Salman Rushdie
4. Who is Dinah's mother?
5. What is the red tent?
(a) This is where the sisters go during their menstrual cycle.
(b) Where weddings take place.
(c) A special tent where Jacob sleeps.
(d) This is where women go to shop for food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rachel is angry with Leah and ________________.
2. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
3. What god does Rachel pray to?
4. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
5. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)