|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
2. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
(a) It explains Jacob's clan's reason for destroying the city, Shechem.
(b) Dinah was very beautiful.
(c) DInah became a disciple of Jesus.
(d) Dinah is the sister of Joseph.
3. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
(a) Seven months
(b) Three months
(c) Five months
(d) He does not agree to add on any more time
4. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
(a) Her mother died before Dinah could say goodbye.
(b) Throughout time the stories of women have been forgotten.
(c) Dinah was thrown out of Laban's camp for falling in love with a prince.
(d) Her brothers killed her fiance
5. What is created by women telling their own stories?
(b) A legacy
(d) A bond
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
2. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
3. How long is Jacob and Leah's honeymoon?
4. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
5. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)