|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jacob's first wife?
2. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
3. Rachel is angry with Leah and ________________.
(a) pulls her hair.
(b) slaps her face.
(c) kicks her in the leg.
(d) pushes her to the ground.
4. What is the red tent?
(a) This is where women go to shop for food.
(b) This is where the sisters go during their menstrual cycle.
(c) A special tent where Jacob sleeps.
(d) Where weddings take place.
5. How are women's stories told?
(a) They are written down and passed on
(b) Women's sons write their stories down
(c) Women's husbands write their stories down
(d) They are whispered from woman to woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
2. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
3. What is created by women telling their own stories?
4. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
5. Who is the author of the book?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)