|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Who can give Jacob more children.
(b) Who is the leader of the household.
(c) By who is better at doing chores.
(d) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
2. Why are many people scared of Leah?
(a) She practices witchcraft.
(b) She is very bossy.
(c) She has two different colored eyes.
(d) She can see the future.
3. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
4. What is bride price?
(a) Money they bride must pay her husband for marrying her.
(b) Jacob's way of paying for his bride.
(c) The price Laban must pay Jacob for marrying a daughter.
(d) A gift Jacob must give to his bride.
5. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
(a) It explains Jacob's clan's reason for destroying the city, Shechem.
(b) Dinah is the sister of Joseph.
(c) Dinah was very beautiful.
(d) DInah became a disciple of Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not a son of Leah?
2. Who is Jacob's first wife?
3. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
4. How does Leah hide her identity from Jacob?
5. What occupation does Rachel take up?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)