|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
(a) He does not agree to add on any more time
(b) Three months
(c) Five months
(d) Seven months
2. What god does Rachel pray to?
3. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
(a) Her mother died before Dinah could say goodbye.
(b) Throughout time the stories of women have been forgotten.
(c) Her brothers killed her fiance
(d) Dinah was thrown out of Laban's camp for falling in love with a prince.
4. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) It is very flowery language
(b) It is informative
(c) It is very short and non-descriptive
(d) Her story is extremely long
5. How are women's stories told?
(a) Women's sons write their stories down
(b) Women's husbands write their stories down
(c) They are whispered from woman to woman
(d) They are written down and passed on
Short Answer Questions
1. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
2. What is created by women telling their own stories?
3. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
4. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
5. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)