|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
(b) Women dislike having boy children
(c) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(d) Women want to dress their daughters like them
2. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
3. Who is thought to be the most beautiful daughter of Laban?
4. What god does Rachel pray to?
5. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) It is informative
(b) It is very short and non-descriptive
(c) It is very flowery language
(d) Her story is extremely long
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Leah's best friend?
2. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
3. What is created by women telling their own stories?
4. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
5. Who is the local midwife?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)