|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Who is the leader of the household.
(b) Who can give Jacob more children.
(c) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
(d) By who is better at doing chores.
2. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Women dislike having boy children
(b) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
(c) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(d) Women want to dress their daughters like them
3. What is the red tent?
(a) This is where women go to shop for food.
(b) This is where the sisters go during their menstrual cycle.
(c) Where weddings take place.
(d) A special tent where Jacob sleeps.
4. What occupation does Rachel take up?
(b) laundry washer
5. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
2. What god does Rachel pray to?
3. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
4. Who is thought to be the most beautiful daughter of Laban?
5. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)