|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
(a) Kebra Negast
(b) The Bible
(c) The Koran
(d) Spirits Book
2. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
(a) They published a book.
(b) Sons who had a close relationship with their mothers passed the stories down.
(c) They wrote them down in a journal.
(d) They told thier daughters their stories with the expectation they would pass them down.
3. Who is Leah's best friend?
4. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
5. What is created by women telling their own stories?
(a) A bond
(c) A legacy
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
2. How long is Jacob and Leah's honeymoon?
3. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
4. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
5. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)