|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
(a) Sons who had a close relationship with their mothers passed the stories down.
(b) They published a book.
(c) They wrote them down in a journal.
(d) They told thier daughters their stories with the expectation they would pass them down.
2. Why are many people scared of Leah?
(a) She can see the future.
(b) She practices witchcraft.
(c) She is very bossy.
(d) She has two different colored eyes.
3. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
(a) Three months
(b) Seven months
(c) He does not agree to add on any more time
(d) Five months
4. Who is Dinah's mother?
5. Who is Jacob's first wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
2. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
3. How are women's stories told?
4. Who is the author of the book?
5. What is created by women telling their own stories?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)