|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is thought to be the most beautiful daughter of Laban?
2. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) By who is better at doing chores.
(b) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
(c) Who can give Jacob more children.
(d) Who is the leader of the household.
3. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
4. Who is Jacob's first wife?
5. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
(a) They published a book.
(b) They wrote them down in a journal.
(c) Sons who had a close relationship with their mothers passed the stories down.
(d) They told thier daughters their stories with the expectation they would pass them down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
2. What is bride price?
3. How are women's stories told?
4. Why are many people scared of Leah?
5. What occupation does Rachel take up?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)