|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
2. What god does Rachel pray to?
3. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
(b) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
(c) They do not approve of Jacob.
(d) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
4. Why are many people scared of Leah?
(a) She has two different colored eyes.
(b) She practices witchcraft.
(c) She is very bossy.
(d) She can see the future.
5. Which is not a son of Leah?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
2. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
3. What is Dinah's writing style?
4. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
5. How does Leah hide her identity from Jacob?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)