|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leah's best friend?
2. What is Dinah's writing style?
(b) Happy that we are listening to her story
(c) Angry and sad
3. How long is Jacob and Leah's honeymoon?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Ten days
(c) Three days
(d) Seven days
4. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
(a) After Rachel turns 15.
(b) After Rachel receives her first period.
(c) After Jacob has finished working for Laban for seven years.
(d) After Jacob has finished working for Laban for one year.
5. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
(b) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
(c) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
(d) They do not approve of Jacob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
2. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
3. Who is the local midwife?
4. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
5. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)