|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Re-nefer decide to take Dinah in?
(a) She wants Dinah to repay her for her kindness
(b) She wants to torture Dinah for the pain her family has caused
(c) She hopes Dinah is pregnant
(d) She loves Dinah as a daughter-in-law
2. How long must the camp stay near the river?
(a) Two months
(b) Two years
(c) Two weeks
(d) Two days
3. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
(a) She desperately wants another boy
(b) Because Rachel foresees Leah having a girl
(c) Rachel pressures her to have a baby
(d) Jacob insists that she have more children
4. Which sister is the most excited to leave Laban?
5. Why is Bilhah reluctant to leave?
(a) She will miss her father
(b) She feels she cannot complete the journey
(c) She is afraid something will happen to Jacob
(d) She does not want to leave the place where her son was born
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to welcome the camp to Rebecca's home?
2. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
3. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
4. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
5. What happens to Reuben?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)