Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bilhah reluctant to leave?
(a) She feels she cannot complete the journey
(b) She does not want to leave the place where her son was born
(c) She is afraid something will happen to Jacob
(d) She will miss her father
2. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
(b) By who is better at doing chores.
(c) Who can give Jacob more children.
(d) Who is the leader of the household.
3. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
(b) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
(c) They do not approve of Jacob.
(d) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
4. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
(a) Five months
(b) Seven months
(c) Three months
(d) He does not agree to add on any more time
5. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
Short Answer Questions
1. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
2. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
3. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
4. Why is Laban jealous of Jacob?
5. Why do Dinah and Joseph grow close?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)