|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Mothers' Stories, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
(a) Because Rachel foresees Leah having a girl
(b) Rachel pressures her to have a baby
(c) She desperately wants another boy
(d) Jacob insists that she have more children
2. Who is Leah's best friend?
3. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) It is very flowery language
(b) It is informative
(c) It is very short and non-descriptive
(d) Her story is extremely long
4. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
5. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
2. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
3. How are women's stories told?
4. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
5. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)