|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sister is the most excited to leave Laban?
2. What has changed about Issac since Jacob last saw him?
(a) Issac has lost a leg
(b) He is dying
(c) He has lost all of his hair
(d) Issac is now blind
3. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) Her story is extremely long
(b) It is informative
(c) It is very flowery language
(d) It is very short and non-descriptive
4. How much longer does Jacob agree to serve Laban in order to marry Rachel?
(a) Five months
(b) Seven months
(c) He does not agree to add on any more time
(d) Three months
5. Why does Rebecca hate Esau's wives?
(a) They do not respect her age
(b) Because they do not celebrate in the Red Tent
(c) They waste too much of her time
(d) Because they are rude to her
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for Shalem and Dinah uniting?
2. Why does Laban seek out Jacob's camp?
3. Who nurses Jacob for Rachel?
4. What happens to Reuben?
5. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)