|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
2. What do Jacob's sons demand happen to the men of Shechum?
(a) They request that a new palace be built for Dinah's family
(b) They demand part of the citizens' tax money
(c) They demand that all the men get circumcised
(d) They request to live in the palace
3. What is the red tent?
(a) This is where the sisters go during their menstrual cycle.
(b) This is where women go to shop for food.
(c) A special tent where Jacob sleeps.
(d) Where weddings take place.
4. Who is murdered in My Story, Chapter 5?
5. Who is the only son of Jacob that does not marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dinah instructed to do by Leah?
2. Are women allowed to be a part of men's social circles?
3. Why is this chapter important?
4. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
5. Why has Benia tracked down Dinah?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)