|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Laban feel helpless?
(a) Once he is in the Red Tent
(b) When he confronts all of Jacob's clan
(c) Will he fall and embarrass himself
(d) When he confronts Jacob
2. Why is Laban jealous of Jacob?
(a) Jacob stole from Laban
(b) Jacon insulted Laban
(c) Because Jacob's clan has become very prosperous
(d) Jacob has married all of his daughters
3. Why are Jacob's sons against the match?
(a) They are not against it, they cannot wait to be related to royalty
(b) They do not want to be associated with royalty because they will never surpass it
(c) Jacob is overwhelmed by the King
(d) Levi and Simon wish they would have married a princess
4. What happens the night that all the Shechum men are circumcised?
(a) The men revolt and refuse to get circumcised
(b) They rest peaefully
(c) Dinah's brothers realize they want to accept Dinah's new family
(d) They are murdered by Dinah's family
5. What does Dinah begin to take an interest in?
(b) making clothes
(c) being a midwife
(d) nursing babies
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sisters decide to steal from Laban?
2. What does Dinah's admirer give her?
3. Why is Rebecca disappointed with Dinah?
4. What is Dinah instructed to do by Leah?
5. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)