|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme is important to this chapter?
(a) Young developing love
(b) Women expressing sexual agency
(d) Women's changing bodies
2. Why does Re-nefer threaten Dinah?
(a) Dinah attempts to run away with her baby
(b) Dinah defies Re-nefer
(c) Dinah speaks badly about Re-nefer to Meryt
(d) Because Dinah calls her baby by his birth name
3. What is happening physically and mentally to Dinah?
(a) She is becoming a woman
(b) She is angered by everyone around her
(c) She is acting childish
(d) She feels very emotional
4. Why does Leah decide to have another baby?
(a) Because Rachel foresees Leah having a girl
(b) She desperately wants another boy
(c) Jacob insists that she have more children
(d) Rachel pressures her to have a baby
5. Why is Bilhah reluctant to leave?
(a) She does not want to leave the place where her son was born
(b) She will miss her father
(c) She feels she cannot complete the journey
(d) She is afraid something will happen to Jacob
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a midwife?
2. How long must the camp stay near the river?
3. What does Inna declare Dinah to be?
4. Who's predictions are fulfilled in this chapter?
5. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)