|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel name her son?
2. In this chapter, how does DInah defy her mothers?
(a) She does not come to their aid when they are sick
(b) She refuses to pass on the ways of Mamre
(c) She curses the ways of Mamre
(d) She cuts off all contact with them
3. Why must Jacob's clan wait to follow Esau?
(a) Esau does not wish to be embarassed by his brother
(b) Esau's great wealth will make Jacob look bad
(c) They do not wish to overwhelm Rebecca with too many visitors
(d) Rachel is sick so they wait until she has recovered
4. What happens while DInah is on her honeymoon?
(a) Jacob visits the King and is treated poorly
(b) Levi visits the King and is treated grandly
(c) Levi visits the King and is treated poorly
(d) Jacob visits the King and is treated grandly
5. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
(a) She wants to make Rachel jealous
(b) Leah forces her to
(c) She wants to have a child
(d) She secretly loves Jacob
Short Answer Questions
1. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
2. Who does Dinah see at Re-mose's celebration?
3. How long is Jacob and Leah's honeymoon?
4. How does Zilpah assert her own sexual power?
5. Why does Laban feel helpless?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)