|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there an attempt made on Dinah's life?
(a) People learn she is Re-mose's mother
(b) Dinah speaks poorly of Eygptians
(c) She helps in a delivery where the baby and mother die
(d) Someone discovers who her family is
2. Who is Leah's best friend?
3. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
(a) It explains Jacob's clan's reason for destroying the city, Shechem.
(b) Dinah was very beautiful.
(c) Dinah is the sister of Joseph.
(d) DInah became a disciple of Jesus.
4. What becomes of Bilhah?
(a) She stays with Jacob until he dies
(b) She dies in childbirth
(c) She disappears
(d) She falls in love with Simon
5. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
(a) Her brothers killed her fiance
(b) Dinah was thrown out of Laban's camp for falling in love with a prince.
(c) Her mother died before Dinah could say goodbye.
(d) Throughout time the stories of women have been forgotten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon her return to her father's camp, who is Dinah angry with?
2. Why do Egyptians seek out the Cannanite woman named Dinah?
3. Who does Dinah see at Re-mose's celebration?
4. Which is not a son of Leah?
5. Who does Reuben spend most of his time with?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)