|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is bride price?
(a) A gift Jacob must give to his bride.
(b) The price Laban must pay Jacob for marrying a daughter.
(c) Jacob's way of paying for his bride.
(d) Money they bride must pay her husband for marrying her.
2. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
(a) The sisters decide not to help Ruti
(b) They feel sorry for her
(c) They do not want Ruti to bear more sons
(d) They do not like Ruti and want her to suffer
3. How do the children find Ruti?
4. Who's predictions are fulfilled in this chapter?
5. Why does Jacob take action against his wives?
(a) He wants to exert his power over his wives
(b) He wants his wives to devote more time to him.
(c) He wishes for his wives and Esau's wives to be close
(d) His sons insist that action be taken
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Jacob and Leah's honeymoon?
2. How are Esau's wives different from Jacob's?
3. Who is sent to welcome the camp to Rebecca's home?
4. Why do the mothers break Dinah's hymen?
5. What is a midwife?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)