|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
(a) sixty goats and sixty sheep
(b) sixty goats and sixty cows
(d) sixty cows and sixty sheep
2. Why is this chapter important?
(a) The sisters show mercy to Ruti
(b) The red tent burns
(c) Sexuality is further discussed
(d) Dinah begins her story
3. How does Diamant give a voice to Dinah's mothers?
(a) She gives them a voice by telling Dinah's story
(b) She has the mothers tell their stories
(c) She has discovered the mother's written story
(d) She has the mother's sons tell the story
4. Who finds Jacob beaten and naked by the water?
5. Why is Jacob mad in My Story, Chapter 6?
(a) He has heard about their Red Tent rituals and disapproves
(b) Joesph ran away
(c) His wives disobey him
(d) Dinah yells at her father and disrespects him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Jacob's camp to let him know that Esau is coming?
2. Who does Dinah specifically call out when she returns to her father's people?
3. What happens while DInah is on her honeymoon?
4. Who is Jacob's first wife?
5. Why does Laban feel helpless?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)