|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Egypt, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is a reason that Dinah and her son are kept apart?
(a) Dinah moves away while he is a baby
(b) Re-nefer refuses to let them spend any time together
(c) Dinah's son does not know who his birth mother is
(d) She is a lowly midwife and he is an educated prince
2. Rachel is angry with Leah and ________________.
(a) slaps her face.
(b) pushes her to the ground.
(c) kicks her in the leg.
(d) pulls her hair.
3. What is Rebecca's home called?
4. Why does DInah continue to feel distant from her son?
(a) He pretends that he does not know her
(b) He has gone away to school
(c) Re-nefer has forced them apart by telling Re-mose bad things about his mother
(d) She feels ashamed to be his mother
5. What is Jacob bothered by during their journey?
(a) He dreams of Rachel who cannot have babies
(b) He dreams of his homeland Canaan
(c) Dreams of his brother, Esau
(d) Dreams of his beloved mother, Rebecca
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Esau's reaction when he finally sees Jacob?
2. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
3. Where do both families agree to meet?
4. What happens when Dinah gets her period?
5. Who is the only son of Jacob that does not marry?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)