|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
(a) Bilhah is in love with Jacob and secretly wanted to have his child.
(b) Bilhah wishes to be cruel to Rachel
(c) Bilhah wants to help Rachel through her miscarriages.
(d) Leah asks Bilhah to do so
2. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
(a) Sons who had a close relationship with their mothers passed the stories down.
(b) They told thier daughters their stories with the expectation they would pass them down.
(c) They wrote them down in a journal.
(d) They published a book.
3. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
4. What occupation does Rachel take up?
(d) laundry washer
5. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(b) Women dislike having boy children
(c) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(d) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
Short Answer Questions
1. How are women's stories told?
2. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
3. Where does Dinah spend most of her time before she gets her period?
4. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
5. Why is this chapter important?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)