|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(b) Women dislike having boy children
(c) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(d) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
2. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
(a) Jacob has the most influence over the family
(b) She sees how all the women fawn over him
(c) Joseph would rather spend time with Jacob
(d) She sees how much Leah loves him
3. In My Stories, Chapter 1, what does Laban do to Ruti?
(a) He gives her jewels and presents
(b) He beats her up
(c) He impregnates her
(d) He sells her into slavery
4. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
5. How are women's stories told?
(a) They are written down and passed on
(b) Women's sons write their stories down
(c) Women's husbands write their stories down
(d) They are whispered from woman to woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the red tent?
2. Rachel is angry with Leah and ________________.
3. What is Dinah's writing style?
4. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
5. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)