|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dinah's story mentioned in the Bible?
(a) DInah became a disciple of Jesus.
(b) Dinah is the sister of Joseph.
(c) Dinah was very beautiful.
(d) It explains Jacob's clan's reason for destroying the city, Shechem.
2. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
3. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(b) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(c) Women dislike having boy children
(d) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
4. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
(b) They do not approve of Jacob.
(c) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
(d) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
5. Are women allowed to be a part of men's social circles?
(a) Yes, if they are married
(d) Yes, If they are under a certain age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
2. What does Dinah realize about her father in this chapter?
3. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
4. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
5. Who is the father of Leah, Bilhah, Zilphah, and Rachel?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)