|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme is introduced in the Prologue?
(d) A woman's history
2. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) It is very short and non-descriptive
(b) Her story is extremely long
(c) It is very flowery language
(d) It is informative
3. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
(b) Who is the leader of the household.
(c) By who is better at doing chores.
(d) Who can give Jacob more children.
4. Why does Jacob hate Laban?
(a) Laban alienates those around him
(b) Laban is lazy and cruel.
(c) Laban tried to steal from Jacob
(d) Laban abuses Ruti
5. Who nurses Jacob for Rachel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob ask for as a part of Rachel's dowry?
2. How many children does Zilpah predict Leah will have?
3. How does Zilpah assert her own sexual power?
4. What occupation does Rachel take up?
5. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)