|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
(a) Her mother died before Dinah could say goodbye.
(b) Throughout time the stories of women have been forgotten.
(c) Her brothers killed her fiance
(d) Dinah was thrown out of Laban's camp for falling in love with a prince.
2. What does Rachel name her son?
3. Why is this chapter important?
(a) The sisters show mercy to Ruti
(b) The red tent burns
(c) Dinah begins her story
(d) Sexuality is further discussed
4. Who tricks Rachel out of wanting to marry Jacob?
5. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(b) Women dislike having boy children
(c) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(d) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
Short Answer Questions
1. How did women of Dinah's time keep a log of their stories?
2. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
3. How long is Jacob and Leah's honeymoon?
4. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
5. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)