|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
(a) Her mother died before Dinah could say goodbye.
(b) Dinah was thrown out of Laban's camp for falling in love with a prince.
(c) Throughout time the stories of women have been forgotten.
(d) Her brothers killed her fiance
2. How long is Jacob and Leah's honeymoon?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Ten days
(c) Three days
(d) Seven days
3. Why is it special to have a girl baby?
(a) Because a girl can carry on other women's stories
(b) Fathers want girl children to sell for their bride price
(c) Women want to dress their daughters like them
(d) Women dislike having boy children
4. Why does Dinah become jealous of her father?
(a) Joseph would rather spend time with Jacob
(b) She sees how all the women fawn over him
(c) Jacob has the most influence over the family
(d) She sees how much Leah loves him
5. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
(a) They want a girl to pamper and dress up
(b) They know Jacob will be thrilled to have a daughter.
(c) They now have someone to pass on their stories.
(d) They want another girl to share in chores
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can the story of Dinah be found?
2. How does Leah hide her identity from Jacob?
3. How many wives does Jacob now have?
4. Who saves Ruti?
5. Are women allowed to be a part of men's social circles?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)