|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dinah angry with the reader?
(a) Dinah was thrown out of Laban's camp for falling in love with a prince.
(b) Her brothers killed her fiance
(c) Her mother died before Dinah could say goodbye.
(d) Throughout time the stories of women have been forgotten.
2. What is Dinah's story like in the Bible?
(a) It is informative
(b) It is very flowery language
(c) Her story is extremely long
(d) It is very short and non-descriptive
3. How does Leah hide her identity from Jacob?
(a) She wears a veil over her face
(b) She makes herself up to look like Rachel
(c) She disguises her face.
(d) She does not face Jacob during the ceremony, so he never sees her face.
4. How do Rachel and Leah begin to define their relationship at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Who can give Jacob more children.
(b) Who is the leader of the household.
(c) Their relationship is now defined by being Jacob's first and second wife.
(d) By who is better at doing chores.
5. Rachel is angry with Leah and ________________.
(a) kicks her in the leg.
(b) pushes her to the ground.
(c) pulls her hair.
(d) slaps her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob hate Laban?
2. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
3. What occupation does Rachel take up?
4. What is bride price?
5. Who is Jacob's first wife?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)