|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dinah now hate the camp?
(a) She is annoyed with Joseph
(b) Her brothers tease her
(c) She is sick of her mothers nagging her
(d) It seems flithy compared to Rebecca's Mamre
2. In My Mother's Stories, Chapter 3, How many sons does Jacob now have?
3. What theme is important to this chapter?
(a) Young developing love
(b) Women's changing bodies
(d) Women expressing sexual agency
4. Why must Jacob's clan wait to follow Esau?
(a) They do not wish to overwhelm Rebecca with too many visitors
(b) Esau's great wealth will make Jacob look bad
(c) Rachel is sick so they wait until she has recovered
(d) Esau does not wish to be embarassed by his brother
5. Who is thought to be the most beautiful daughter of Laban?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
2. What is happening physically and mentally to Dinah?
3. What is Esau's reaction when he finally sees Jacob?
4. Upon her return to her father's camp, who is Dinah angry with?
5. What else is Jacob allowed to take with him?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)