|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
(a) Laban's land has dried up
(b) He is having dreams about returning to his homeland.
(c) His wives are insisting they leave
(d) His children wish to leave
2. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
(a) Bilhah wants to help Rachel through her miscarriages.
(b) Leah asks Bilhah to do so
(c) Bilhah is in love with Jacob and secretly wanted to have his child.
(d) Bilhah wishes to be cruel to Rachel
3. How many wives does Jacob now have?
4. Why are many people scared of Leah?
(a) She practices witchcraft.
(b) She is very bossy.
(c) She has two different colored eyes.
(d) She can see the future.
5. What does Dinah dream of after the ritual?
(a) a cat
(b) a fish
(c) a big black animal in water
(d) a boar
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
2. Who does Reuben spend most of his time with?
3. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
4. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
5. Who arrives at Jacob's camp to let him know that Esau is coming?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)