|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laban allow Jacob to take?
(a) sixty goats and sixty sheep
(b) sixty goats and sixty cows
(d) sixty cows and sixty sheep
2. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
(a) They believe she is too young to marry Jacob.
(b) Laban does not wish to give up his most beautiful daughter.
(c) They do not approve of Jacob.
(d) They believe that Jacob is a liar and thief.
3. Which sister does Jacob wish to marry?
4. Who is Dinah's mother?
5. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sisters take that is important to them?
2. What does Rachel name her son?
3. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
4. Who is Leah's best friend?
5. Why must Jacob's clan wait to follow Esau?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)