|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme is important to this chapter?
(b) Women's changing bodies
(c) Women expressing sexual agency
(d) Young developing love
2. Why does Jacob want to leave Laban's land?
(a) He is having dreams about returning to his homeland.
(b) Laban's land has dried up
(c) His wives are insisting they leave
(d) His children wish to leave
3. Who is Rebecca?
(a) Jacob's aunt
(b) Jacob's sister
(c) Jacob's mother
(d) Jacob's grandmother
4. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
(a) They do not want Ruti to bear more sons
(b) The sisters decide not to help Ruti
(c) They feel sorry for her
(d) They do not like Ruti and want her to suffer
5. How many years of service must Jacob give Laban before he can marry Rachel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dinah dream of after the ritual?
2. What do the sisters take that is important to them?
3. How are Esau's wives different from Jacob's?
4. How do the children find Ruti?
5. What does Dinah begin to take an interest in?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)