|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zilpah assert her own sexual power?
(a) She expertments with her sexuality
(b) She attempts to sleep with other men in Jacob's camp
(c) She refuses to have sex with Jacob again
(d) She thrusts herself onto Jacob
2. Why are the sisters excited that Dinah has been born?
(a) They want another girl to share in chores
(b) They know Jacob will be thrilled to have a daughter.
(c) They want a girl to pamper and dress up
(d) They now have someone to pass on their stories.
3. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
(a) Bilhah wants to help Rachel through her miscarriages.
(b) Bilhah is in love with Jacob and secretly wanted to have his child.
(c) Bilhah wishes to be cruel to Rachel
(d) Leah asks Bilhah to do so
4. What god does Rachel pray to?
5. Where do both families agree to meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel's family protest the marriage?
2. What does Jacob do that causes much drama to occur in his camp?
3. Why Does Zilpah agree to have sex with Jacob?
4. What do the sisters take that is important to them?
5. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)