|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Story, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Rachel and Jacob's wedding date decided?
(a) After Jacob has finished working for Laban for one year.
(b) After Jacob has finished working for Laban for seven years.
(c) After Rachel turns 15.
(d) After Rachel receives her first period.
2. What else is Jacob allowed to take with him?
(a) All of Jacob's sons' belongings
(b) All of the above
(c) All of Leah and Rachel's possessions
(d) Zilpah and Bilhah's clothing and jewelry
3. Why do the sisters agree to help Ruti have an abortion?
(a) The sisters decide not to help Ruti
(b) They do not want Ruti to bear more sons
(c) They feel sorry for her
(d) They do not like Ruti and want her to suffer
4. Who is the only son of Jacob that does not marry?
5. How does Zilpah assert her own sexual power?
(a) She attempts to sleep with other men in Jacob's camp
(b) She refuses to have sex with Jacob again
(c) She expertments with her sexuality
(d) She thrusts herself onto Jacob
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bilhah ask if she may have a child for Rachel in Rachel's name?
2. Which sister is the most excited to leave Laban?
3. What happens when Dinah gets her period?
4. Where do both families agree to meet?
5. How many wives does Jacob now have?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)