Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Our notions of beauty do not seem to be _________.
2. When do women tend to have affairs?
3. "The first is that all of human behavior is ______ and hence, biological evolution will have little effect on the next generation."
4. According to Freud, a human's tendency is toward _________.
5. Men and women behave and perform certain roles in every _______ and _____.
How has biology intervened to change our ideas of what is beautiful or attractive? Why are men more attracted to thinner women, while women prefer an attractive man who has high status? Give reasons for your answers.
Most of the time, society dictates the way that women look and behave. How has sexual selection shaped the way women wish to look? How has biology shaped society and cultures? Is biology to blame for the extreme ways that women have shifted themselves to please men as mates?
Why does natural selection take a back seat to sexual selection in Ridley's opinion? How do natural selection traits actually become sexual selection traits?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)