Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a powerful force that is influenced by and influences evolution?
2. What is the "Machiavellian" hypothesis?
3. What accusation does the author make against women?
4. In a landscape what will girls pick out as being important?
5. Why does the author think that there is now so much monogamy in humans?
In your own words, define gene outcrossing. How does sexual reproduction cause gene outcrossing to occur? Why is gene outcrossing a positive thing for many populations?
As cheaters get caught, what happens to their ability to cheat? How does the Red Queen Theory say that cheaters will react to improved cheating detectors? Do you agree?
Ridley asserts that experiences as well as biological changes have made male and female minds different. Does Ridley view this as a negative? In the past, how has this statement been derogatory towards women? How has it made women be seen as unequal in the eyes of men?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)