|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. If a male misses the change of his brain in the womb, what happens to him?
2. Why do women prefer more intelligent men?
3. What does being fast allow for a gazelle to do?
4. What do genes provide?
5. Men seem to have an insatiable desire for this.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Explain the story of the fisherman.
2. Over the milennia, how have men and women evolved?
3. When does sexual...
This section contains 765 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)