Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a powerful force that is influenced by and influences evolution?
2. What is the "Machiavellian" hypothesis?
3. What accusation does the author make against women?
4. In a landscape what will girls pick out as being important?
5. Why does the author think that there is now so much monogamy in humans?
Why does natural selection take a back seat to sexual selection in Ridley's opinion? How do natural selection traits actually become sexual selection traits?
Since Adam and Eve, women have been depicted as the temptresses. They cunningly lead men away from what is good or right. How much of this statement is actually true? Describe how women have been forced to take on the role of the evil character throughout history.
Ridley asserts that experiences as well as biological changes have made male and female minds different. Does Ridley view this as a negative? In the past, how has this statement been derogatory towards women? How has it made women be seen as unequal in the eyes of men?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)