|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Our notions of beauty do not seem to be _________.
2. Natural selection is a prerequisite of __________.
(a) Natural selection.
(b) Survival success.
(c) Sexual selection.
(d) Evolution's success.
3. What is in the true interest of a female in reproduction?
4. Throughout history, what has been a great reward for a leader?
(a) More land.
(b) More ability to bring in food.
(c) Subjects that behave well.
(d) More women to mate with.
5. Unlike other primates, humans do not publicly display their __________.
(c) Sex drives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Children who are raised together usually___________.
2. What do apes and humans both prefer over being bored?
3. What are the human female's interest concerning reproduction and mating?
4. What type of male do women find the most attractive?
5. Humans tend to be natural _________ who are able to predict and read the intentions of other people fairly easily.
Short Essay Questions
1. What do men universally prefer in their women?
2. When does sexual aversion to one's family occur?
3. Why else must men be intelligent?
4. When given pictures with landscapes and people, what differences do boys and girls have?
5. What do studies on the pine mole show about the differences between male and female pine mole minds?
6. What explanation is given at the beginning of Chapter 9?
7. What did Freud believe concerning incest?
8. What does female physiology support?
9. What biological incentives are passed down to many males?
10. What happens if a man thinks his female has been cheating?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)