|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What determines whether a child is French or English speaking?
(a) The geographical location of their birth.
(b) Their mother.
(c) Their free will.
(d) Their experiences (nature).
2. What is most male to male battle over in tribes?
3. What have anthropologists found to be a universal characteristic of humans across different cultures?
4. Thinking that male and female brains are different is often thought to be_______.
5. Why might cousins be attracted to each other?
(a) They always see each other.
(b) They miss being close to family.
(c) They want to preserve their bloodline.
(d) They are not raised together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do women prefer more intelligent men?
2. Does it pay to be intelligent and witty?
3. What is a common suggestion for why people need intelligence?
4. Are there strong taboos against cousin marriage?
5. What animals are only interested in exclusive fidelity?
Short Essay Questions
1. What need is human language built around?
2. What is different between humans and primates?
3. What does the author think about the debates against nature versus nurture?
4. What do women prefer to be?
5. What did Freud believe concerning incest?
6. What do studies on the pine mole show about the differences between male and female pine mole minds?
7. What does female physiology support?
8. Who is the most likely to participate in incest?
9. What do women universally prefer?
10. Over the milennia, how have men and women evolved?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)