|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What determines whether a child is French or English speaking?
(a) The geographical location of their birth.
(b) Their free will.
(c) Their mother.
(d) Their experiences (nature).
2. Differences hold ___________, regardless of race, ethnicity, or culture.
(a) All of the time.
(c) Only sometimes.
3. Children who are raised together usually___________.
(a) Have a .chaotic relationship.
(b) Have a propensity for incest.
(c) Have a competitive spirit.
(d) Have an aversion to incest.
4. What animals are only interested in exclusive fidelity?
5. What are the human female's interest concerning reproduction and mating?
(a) They want an ideal husband.
(b) Females do not want to have babies.
(c) Women only want many partners to make the best babies.
(d) Ideal husband for reproduction and reproductive partners on the sly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a powerful force that is influenced by and influences evolution?
2. Of the following options, what do humans do best?
3. Why do women need men?
4. Why do women like taller men?
5. Who suggested the idea that language acquisition is partly the result of an innate or genetically acquired ability to learn grammar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Over the milennia, how have men and women evolved?
2. What do women universally prefer?
3. Why else must men be intelligent?
4. What is a good explanation of why male and female brains are different?
5. What seems to be the best for most women and men and why?
6. What do men universally prefer in their women?
7. What do women prefer to be?
8. What does the author think about the debates against nature versus nurture?
9. Who is the most likely to participate in incest?
10. Why are societies no longer polygamous?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)