|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a natural human situation in many early societies?
(b) Biological selection.
(c) Natural selection.
2. Chapter 9 begins with __________.
(a) A discussion between morals.
(b) A dissertation concerning new ideas.
(c) The potential genetic basis of homosexuality.
(d) A mistaken identity.
3. Humans tend to be natural _________ who are able to predict and read the intentions of other people fairly easily.
4. In the Middle Ages, the Catholic Church created many rules to prevent __________.
(a) Rulers from creating too many subbordinates.
(b) Rulers from creating illegitimate heirs.
(c) Women from taking on important rules in society.
(d) Rulers from creating legitimate heirs.
5. How do women prefer to live with men?
(a) In adultery .
(b) In monogamy.
(c) In polygamy.
(d) In celibacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do males fantasize?
2. What would the author like us to believe concerning nature versus nurture?
3. According to the author, what is a female version of pornography?
4. What accusation does the author make against women?
5. Why does the male pine mole visit many different tunnels?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Freud believe concerning incest?
2. What seems to be the best for most women and men and why?
3. Unfortunately, what is very common in many primate groups?
4. From the Red Queen Theory, what do we learn about cheaters?
5. What happens to children that do not learn language early?
6. What does female physiology support?
7. What biological incentives are passed down to many males?
8. Who is the most likely to participate in incest?
9. When given pictures with landscapes and people, what differences do boys and girls have?
10. What explanation is given at the beginning of Chapter 9?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)