|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a powerful force that is influenced by and influences evolution?
(a) Individual thoughts.
(b) Sexual attraction.
2. What is the "Machiavellian" hypothesis?
(a) Humans will never scheme against one another.
(b) Neighbors and fellow humans are always against you.
(c) Humans need greater and greater intelligence to scheme better than their neighbors and rivals.
(d) Protect yourself at all costs, even if you must kill your neighbor.
3. What accusation does the author make against women?
(a) They like making men's lives difficult.
(b) They enjoy adulterous affairs.
(c) They hate seeing men happy.
(d) They wish to spend all of a man's money.
4. In a landscape what will girls pick out as being important?
5. Why does the author think that there is now so much monogamy in humans?
(a) It is easier to be in a relationship with one person.
(b) Males and females want to focus on one set of children.
(c) Man's competitor in the sexual arms race (women) want it.
(d) It is much less expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Unlike other primates, humans do not publicly display their __________.
2. Incest is most prevalent between___________.
3. What type of historical incident may have been a more frequent phenomenon than is commonly thought?
4. Human minds easily acquire new _____________, which is an advantage.
5. In the Middle Ages, the Catholic Church created many rules to prevent __________.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)