|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Male human beings expect to have their _______ compete with the ________ of other males.
2. Men and women behave and perform certain roles in every _______ and _____.
(a) Culture; country.
(b) Country; culture.
(c) Culture; society.
(d) Society; culture.
3. Children who are raised together usually___________.
(a) Have a competitive spirit.
(b) Have a .chaotic relationship.
(c) Have a propensity for incest.
(d) Have an aversion to incest.
4. From this, what seems clear?
(a) Men and women should not think they have equal minds.
(b) Men and women have the same minds.
(c) The minds of women and men are unequal.
(d) Men and women must have different minds.
5. Unlike other primates, humans do not publicly display their __________.
(a) Sex drives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of success does evolution care about?
2. Men excrete far more sperm when they ________________.
3. According to the author, why did humans develop intelligence?
4. Our ideas of attractiveness and our sexual inclinations seem to be _________.
5. What are the human female's interest concerning reproduction and mating?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)