|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is most male to male battle over in tribes?
2. Male human beings expect to have their _______ compete with the ________ of other males.
3. Our ideas of attractiveness and our sexual inclinations seem to be _________.
(a) Errors in judgement.
(b) Widespread and designed by evolution.
(d) Proven wrong by biology.
4. New evidence suggests that much of human learning is developed through __________.
(d) Natural ability.
5. When was polygamy stamped out?
(a) When women protested it.
(b) The people demanded it.
(c) As governments solidified the institution of marriage.
(d) Religion decided it wanted exclusive marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Middle Ages, the Catholic Church created many rules to prevent __________.
2. Why does the male pine mole visit many different tunnels?
3. Females are ______ more likely to have the right kind of orgasm and to become impregnated when unfaithful.
4. Boys tend to be better at reasoning ______, whereas women excel in reasoning in terms of _______.
5. Who suggested the idea that language acquisition is partly the result of an innate or genetically acquired ability to learn grammar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different between humans and primates?
2. What seems to be the best for most women and men and why?
3. In what societies and religions did polygamy flourish long ago?
4. What happens if a man thinks his female has been cheating?
5. What did Freud believe concerning incest?
6. Unfortunately, what is very common in many primate groups?
7. What do women prefer to be?
8. As the author ends the book, what do we begin to understand about the Red Queen Theory?
9. What does female physiology support?
10. When given pictures with landscapes and people, what differences do boys and girls have?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)