|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Middle Ages, the Catholic Church created many rules to prevent __________.
(a) Rulers from creating too many subbordinates.
(b) Rulers from creating legitimate heirs.
(c) Rulers from creating illegitimate heirs.
(d) Women from taking on important rules in society.
2. What have anthropologists found to be a universal characteristic of humans across different cultures?
3. Throughout history, what has been a great reward for a leader?
(a) More ability to bring in food.
(b) Subjects that behave well.
(c) More land.
(d) More women to mate with.
4. Homosexual men tend to be like __________ men and lesbians tend to be more like _______ women.
(a) Homosexual; heterosexual.
(b) Homosexual; Homosexual.
(c) Heterosexual; homosexual.
(d) Heterosexual; heterosexual.
5. Thinking that male and female brains are different is often thought to be_______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do women need men?
2. Human minds easily acquire new _____________, which is an advantage.
3. New evidence suggests that much of human learning is developed through __________.
4. Unlike other primates, humans do not publicly display their __________.
5. Chapter 9 begins with __________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)