|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thinking that male and female brains are different is often thought to be_______.
2. Who suggested the idea that language acquisition is partly the result of an innate or genetically acquired ability to learn grammar?
3. Why do women prefer more intelligent men?
(a) They can be funny.
(b) They are less boring.
(c) They are less intimidating.
(d) They make more money.
4. Men and women behave and perform certain roles in every _______ and _____.
(a) Culture; society.
(b) Culture; country.
(c) Country; culture.
(d) Society; culture.
5. Specifically, what did these rules mandate?
(a) Prevent sex and divorce among the upper class.
(b) To make having multiple wives legal.
(c) People were given divorces if they were unhappy.
(d) The people must live with their many wives and support them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does it pay to be intelligent and witty?
2. What is a common suggestion for why people need intelligence?
3. What modern day society sometime practices polygamy?
4. What do genes provide?
5. Why does the male pine mole visit many different tunnels?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)