|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of this aspect, what are men really wanting as they are driven by biology?
(a) Larger feet.
(b) Waist to hip ratio of a women.
(c) Broader shoulders.
(d) Larger breasts.
2. What would the author like us to believe concerning nature versus nurture?
(a) Nurture is more influential than nature.
(b) The two compete.
(c) Nature is more influential than nurture.
(d) Instead of being competitive, the two are complementary to each other.
3. In many tribes, __________ of the population have lost family members to murder.
(a) Two thirds.
(b) One third.
(c) One half.
(d) Three fourths.
4. What is a powerful force that is influenced by and influences evolution?
(b) Sexual attraction.
(d) Individual thoughts.
5. What modern day society sometime practices polygamy?
(b) Extreme Mormonism.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a person's youth, what happens to them to thwart off incest?
2. Thinking that male and female brains are different is often thought to be_______.
3. Unlike other primates, humans do not publicly display their __________.
4. What seems to be partially the result of genetics?
5. Human minds easily acquire new _____________, which is an advantage.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)