Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Our notions of beauty do not seem to be _________.
2. When do women tend to have affairs?
(a) When they are sad.
(b) When their mate is gone for a long time.
(c) When their mate is unfaithful.
(d) When they are the most fertile.
3. "The first is that all of human behavior is ______ and hence, biological evolution will have little effect on the next generation."
4. According to Freud, a human's tendency is toward _________.
(a) Maintaining fidelity.
(b) Incest between family members.
(c) Their family's acceptance.
(d) Dismissing infidelity.
5. Men and women behave and perform certain roles in every _______ and _____.
(a) Culture; country.
(b) Society; culture.
(c) Country; culture.
(d) Culture; society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of women are the most attractive to men?
2. Most modern societies are _________.
3. Throughout history, what has been a great reward for a leader?
4. If a male misses the change of his brain in the womb, what happens to him?
5. What do humans living in groups need to be able to tell about individuals in the group?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)