|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of male do women find the most attractive?
(a) Taller and wittier.
(b) Romantic and polygamous.
2. What is the development of language?
(a) A basic need for courtship.
(b) A need for humans to spread gossip about sexual partners.
(c) A basic need for human evolution.
(d) A basic need for survival of the species.
3. Why might cousins be attracted to each other?
(a) They are not raised together.
(b) They miss being close to family.
(c) They want to preserve their bloodline.
(d) They always see each other.
4. Men and women behave and perform certain roles in every _______ and _____.
(a) Culture; society.
(b) Culture; country.
(c) Society; culture.
(d) Country; culture.
5. What do apes and humans both prefer over being bored?
(c) Providing for their mates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is negative about having many females?
2. In a landscape what will girls pick out as being important?
3. Specifically, what did these rules mandate?
4. What tends to stay private between humans?
5. In a person's youth, what happens to them to thwart off incest?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)