|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of women are the most attractive to men?
(a) Taller women.
(b) Kinder women.
(c) Thinner women.
(d) Fatter women.
2. What age group do men find the most attractive?
(a) Women in their forties.
(b) Women in their late teens.
(c) Women in their twenties.
(d) Women in their Thirties.
3. Our ideas of attractiveness and our sexual inclinations seem to be _________.
(a) Widespread and designed by evolution.
(b) Proven wrong by biology.
(d) Errors in judgement.
4. Are there strong taboos against cousin marriage?
(a) Yes, because cousins are too close.
(b) No, because cousins are not closely related.
(c) Yes, but it depends on the culture.
(d) Less harsh taboos because cousins are not raised together.
5. What modern day society sometime practices polygamy?
(a) Extreme Mormonism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do genes provide?
2. What is a common suggestion for why people need intelligence?
3. Young girls show a propensity for _________.
4. What is the "Machiavellian" hypothesis?
5. What do humans living in groups need to be able to tell about individuals in the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different between humans and primates?
2. What need is human language built around?
3. Unfortunately, what is very common in many primate groups?
4. Who is the most likely to participate in incest?
5. Why is male on male violence so detrimental?
6. What do women universally prefer?
7. Why else must men be intelligent?
8. What happens to children that do not learn language early?
9. What do men universally prefer in their women?
10. What explanation is given at the beginning of Chapter 9?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)