|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to children who do not hear language early on?
(a) They become deaf.
(b) They won't be able to talk.
(c) They will not be able to read.
(d) They loose their ability to learn language.
2. Throughout history, what has been a great reward for a leader?
(a) More ability to bring in food.
(b) More land.
(c) More women to mate with.
(d) Subjects that behave well.
3. In a landscape what will girls pick out as being important?
4. Natural selection is a prerequisite of __________.
(a) Evolution's success.
(b) Survival success.
(c) Sexual selection.
(d) Natural selection.
5. According to some arguments, why did larger brains evolve?
(a) As a way to work together with other humans.
(b) As a mechanism to deal with cheater detection.
(c) As a means of survival.
(d) As a means of retaining more knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the following options, what do humans do best?
2. The author believes that biological evolution and our environments _____________.
3. Chapter 9 begins with __________.
4. What is negative about having many females?
5. What do male primates do to their female's children who are not also their children?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens if a man thinks his female has been cheating?
2. What do studies on the pine mole show about the differences between male and female pine mole minds?
3. What did Freud believe concerning incest?
4. When Ridley says that male and female brains are different, what type of tone does he have?
5. Why does the author think that humans developed intelligence?
6. In what societies and religions did polygamy flourish long ago?
7. Over the milennia, how have men and women evolved?
8. What does female physiology support?
9. What do women universally prefer?
10. As the author ends the book, what do we begin to understand about the Red Queen Theory?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)